Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Yey Halloween <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:25 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I posted on another topic, too but I'm not sure where.. or what exactly I said. >_>

I'm pretty stoked on this whole month in general though. 1. Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend. 2. All my driving dates except one are this month. Yay for learning how to drive =D 3. Omfg first Halloween where I'm of age.

I actually have a few Halloween type plans. The Thursday before I'm going to my friend's college pub night, they're having a big Halloween bash. Then Friday I'm going to my first ever actual showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm pretty much obsessive. Watched the dvd like 94879563 times or so and now I finally get to go see a showing =D Theeenn... I don't know if anything else is happening that weekend, I guess it depends on if I work and such. On Halloween night I was invited to go to the bars with my ex and his friends. And then I think the following weekend my friend wants to have a small party. Haha. Oh gosh. x_x

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:29 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Oh, I forgot to mention that for going out on Pub night and such I'm dressing up as a sexy version of Little Red Riding Hood. ^^

And I still have to work on my outfit for the RHPS showing, but it should be pretty crazy.. and yes I'll take pictures of both. =P

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:43 am
Me and my friends are going to dress up as boys, then when people answer the door they'll be all "WTF, you didn't dress up!" Then slam the door in our faces.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:02 am
i will sit on the couch and probably be on gaia no holiday spirit this year  

V379

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:49 am
I'll be taking my son trick or treating with my cousin most likely and then I'll probably just stay home and hang out with the family and watch my son run around with all that sugar in him.

Oh I'll be dressing him up as a chef cause his dad is a awesome cook and he tries to be like dad ^^ not sure if I'll dress up or not, depends on if I have the money...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:19 pm
Ah! My Goddess
I'm going to take my daughter out and wear cat ears like I do every year.

Nothing really all that eventful.

♥ How cute! 4laugh
Edit:I'm going to be a magical unicorn fairy princess...with a chainsaw. twisted

Blueblerry --

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:51 pm
User Image

Bella is being Norayr's sexy little 1940's sailor girl.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:57 pm
I'm modifying my Goth Loli outfit that I wore to AnimeNEXT. :'D  

beyond absolute

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:01 pm
I'm not going to HAlloween this year...cause I've out grown it.... but my brother still wants to. And there are going to be some changes around here.

I might be...

Bella: Nice! *Chewbacca from Star Wars growls.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:04 pm
Pirate! On Gaia I am being a Pelvic Thrust Child  

All We Know Is Failling

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:08 pm
Kale Qualas
Bella: Nice! *Chewbacca from Star Wars growls.*

xD What does that even mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:17 pm
scaring the s**t out of little kids with my friends
she is going to open the door and say she forgot the candy and run into the kitchen and I am going to jump out from the side!, i am a zombie ballerina, unless they are like three
that is abuse xp  

XAmberrXO

007chickie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:16 pm
i might b going trick or treating

or i might go to the movies with me friends  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:47 pm
well.my school's having a halloween party so i'll be going to that party..dancing with all my friends..hanging out....^_^  

Siilentx

Agile Star

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:30 pm
Ima be a rag doll. I do believe my friends and I are having a bon fire this year, which will be awesome as long as it's not freezing out. Other than that... not much is going on. Halloween is basically the only holiday I care for anymore.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff