Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:35 pm
'An Etzale... a shadow demon... a demon... but I don't feel anything...' Mirado thought to himself, rubbing the silver ring on his finger. His train of thought was broken by Alpheus's question.

"You're heading for the village. The one that was attacked. That's why I'm following you." Mirado's eyes narrowed, focusing on the Etzale.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:37 pm
Constance had hugged the tree to avoid the flame. Interesting... she thought. Not often I see an Etzale, though I have known them before. But that fire, I can place..." She smiled. I have one worthy little victim...  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:00 pm
"Well, always good to have a companion I supposse. And what business might you have at the attacked village might I ask?" Alpheus said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:10 pm
"Like you need to ask?" Mirado smirked. "The Knights of Exemplar, of course..."  

Masamune 5.0

Demonix13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:57 pm
"Ah yes, the legendary crusaders. Trust me friend, they're about as holy as a Naga. Which is to say, not very. Not that I have anything against Nagas of course, they're wonderful people but you get the idea." said the young Etzale.
"What business do you have with the Knights? You wouldn't happen to know them, would you?" Alpheus asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:32 am
How interesting... Constance was amused. She liked seeing people talk. It gave her insight on their lives, their quests, their fears... "Well," she said out loud, "They are by far more holy than me." She hung upside down from her branch and looked down at them.  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:42 am
"What?" Mirado was taken aback by the sudden appearance. And what's more is that Mirado began to sense a strange feeling. It was unpleasant, but tolerable.

Mirado glared up at the newcomer. "And who are you supposed to be?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:28 pm
"Your best dream or your worst nightmare." She giggled. "But, if you wanted a name, I go by Constance. Pleasure to make your aquantance." She laughed.  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:13 pm
"Constance, hmm?" The Etzale pondered. "I feel bad for you. I'd hate to be so consistent that my very name was constance. Although they say never to judge a book by it's cover."

"Now, why don't you come down from that tree, so we can get organized." And with that, Alpheus focused on the limb Constance was hanging from. He then transmogrified the branch, rearranging it into a brittle, rotten twig.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:22 pm
Constance smiled and jumped down from the tree, doing three flips in mid air and landing gracefully on her feet. "Now, young ones, what game shall we play first?"  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:31 pm
Mirado's glare did not move from Constance. His eyes followed her from the treetops down to where she now stood. Mirado slowly curled his hands into fists. He was silent and his gaze was unbroken. "Make a move."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:47 pm
Constance gave him a sideways glance. "Oh? My little toy chooses to chalenge me? I don't like fighting. It's not a game, is it? If you want to chanlenge me, it will have to be in a game." She giggled. "I am undefeated. Wanna play?"  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:07 pm
"First off, don't call me your toy. Second, I don't have time for games... Following this Etzale here already wasted enough of my time." Mirado turned his back to Constance and the Etzale. "The Knights are on the move."

Mirado then continued walking the northern path towards the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:06 pm
"And how would you know that, hot-hands?" asked Alpheus tauntingly. "Well, I'm going that way anyway, so you're stuck with me. At least until we reach the village."  

Demonix13

Gredar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:08 pm
Marten watched the group from his place along the path. Though he was not hiding, he knew the assorted humanoids could not see him through the veil of magic around him. It was a curious group, Mirado he recognized (I'm assuming this takes place after the main rp), and then an Etazle and a... something. It definitely wasn't human, but beyond that he wasn't sure. He stepped out from under his magical blind, following the group for a few seconds before speaking. "He's right though. I just came from the village and they're already gone."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff