Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a sword?
  yes (flame)
  yes (aegis)
  yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:53 pm
MageofH
*Looking where Damos dissapeard*
confused "Man what an a**...."
*Looking at study material*
"You know, I really gotta question this material, I mean if you read about Sora, one of the legendary keyblade wielders most of what he did to fight was just improvisation, and really, how many people know attacks that can cause explosions....."
*appears next to him suddenly, no sound ever made* well you see he sweatdrop ...that is what makes him legendary stare anyways whats this about calling me an a** stare *agian it came out smooth but cold*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:59 pm
Berry looked around the school with a map of the school"im so lost" berry sighed and continued to look around.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:05 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Berry looked around the school with a map of the school"im so lost" berry sighed and continued to look around.
*Bumps into berry*...oh sorry redface * hides his face all shy about it*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:07 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry looked at him and looked at the ground" its ok....so umm do you know where im suppose to go..to umm figure out where my room is?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:10 pm
Account name: Intense-fire/MWMXP
Name: Somad Sooli
Element: water
Which way: defender
Roommate: With Brother Damos Sooli
Appearance:
User Image
Personality: shy, photographic memary, loves to talk about cakes and very very booksmart
Home world: Radient Garden/Balamb Garden *trainee, dropped out after him and his brother got there keyblades*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:11 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry looked at him and looked at the ground" its ok....so umm do you know where im suppose to go..to umm figure out where my room is?"
....im sorry *runs off scarlet on his face*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:21 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry decided to follow this person around and find out who he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:39 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
*ends up going to the Boys room* ((sorry but your not getting any info with him razz ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:44 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
*ends up going to the Boys room* ((sorry but your not getting any info with him razz ))
Berry stops and waits outside for him to come out. She knew he would have to come out eventually. ((I dont give up that easy ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:51 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry stops and waits outside for him to come out. She knew he would have to come out eventually. ((I dont give up that easy ^^))
((we will continue this tomarrow xp ))  

-D03 Deux Dos-

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:54 pm
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
((i know ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:53 pm
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
((i know ))
*thinks to himself* well she is outside the door, what can i do.....ah ive got it* takes out a rare equip item* thanx bro your a real help biggrin * puts it on and makes him invisble ninja * he walks out of the bathroom coutiously and notices she wasnt looking and runs off into his room and locks the door* weh that was close whee  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

kaiser321

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:03 pm
kaiser was walking to his second class when he felt like someone stepped on his foot.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:27 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
((i know ))
*thinks to himself* well she is outside the door, what can i do.....ah ive got it* takes out a rare equip item* thanx bro your a real help biggrin * puts it on and makes him invisble ninja * he walks out of the bathroom coutiously and notices she wasnt looking and runs off into his room and locks the door* weh that was close whee
Berry sighes and leaves the door looking around for someone to help her out. "hello? i need help."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

kaiser321

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:35 pm
kaiser looks over and sees berry near the boys room. he walked over and said "maybe i can help."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff