Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Seven deadly sins. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which sin are you guilty of the most?
  Pride
  Gluttony
  Lust
  Wrath
  Avarice
  Sloth
  Envy
View Results

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:27 pm
`Oh dear. Let's see...

Definitely lust for me. I'm a horny little gurl. =O Not that I NEED sex or anything. I can live without it. Well, not LIVE as in FOREVER, but you get what I mean. ;D

Sloth. Yes. Sloth. Now that my laptop's not being restrained from me anymore, no more of my homework is getting done. xD;

Envy. Long story. But I'm definitely very envious of a certain someone lately.

And....I think that's all. I'm not a HUGE sinner, but I do my part. =]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:32 pm
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

Hmm...

I'd say:
Avarice - I am so greedy...I NEED money. D:
Wrath - I get angry a lot...about stupid things too.
Envy - I want what a lot of people have. Being greedy and envious of everyone else isn't such a good mix for me. @@;
Sloth - I'm a lazy SOB. I'd rather be doing nothing, lay around and chill all day than going out.

Dayum, I'm so sinful. D;

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Minako]

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:27 pm
Well...

Wrath-I get angry very easily. D:

Sloth-I'm also quite lazy. I was gonna post here a bit earlier but I decided I'd do it later. And I don't usually do all of my homework, just the ones that i did in school.
And I tend to sleep in often even when I know I shouldn't, or when I want to do someone but I don't feel like it.

Greed-I can be greedy at times, but only if its something that I really want. Other than that I can be sharing at tmes.

Those are probably the ones that I am most.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:49 pm
LUST wrath sloth avarice.

Lust: D: I want it so bad...

Wrath: I have violent thoughts and tend to want to hurt people... >>;

Sloth: I dun feel like moving a lot. D:

Avarice: I want a lot of things.... > 3 < PSPKTHANKYOU.

Rathmanian

DumberDan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:57 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

Gluttony: Even though I'm not nearly fat enough to register under this category you can generally find me on a sofa drinking a couple cans of Pepsi colas and crumbs from god knows what, littered around

Sloth: Probably the strongest category I fall under. Sleeping in till 10, sometimes 12 in the morning. Which doesn't exactly make me the toughest kid at school. I'll end up walking around campus like a zombie on crack.

Greed: Come on. I was a single child up till 13. It should come to no surprise to you that I'm especially greedy. I used to get everything I asked for. Truckloads of presents for any occasion! Now look at me! I have a sister who takes half the money that could be in my pockets!

...or is it just me?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:47 pm
Oh lol my bro did a poster on this. Had to do a ton of stuff his look awsome  

Kiwi Cow

Whos That Guy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:27 pm
I'm wrath and sloth, mostly.

I'm VERY lazy. xDD

And yes, you never want to see me ticked off. I hate being it. It's like, being a berserker. D;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:32 pm
User Image
[ [ Dan You know, about 95% of the things you type in the guild, I enjoy reading.

I really do. I can link to it. Or it just makes me smile and laugh.
<3
] ]

Lady Pelvic

Usagimitai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:57 pm
i am gluttony and envy and sloth  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:12 am
all of them, I am guilty  

XAmberrXO

Black Diamond Fox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:56 pm
Wrath: I get mad alot. +When I get angry it's not like most people. EXAMPLE: I got mad at my sister once and bit her untill she bled...

ANYWAY!

Sloth:My friends know not to call me on the weekends until 12 - 3 pm. [I wake up somewhere in between then] Very lazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:22 pm
Dance with me below crystal knives...
Sloth, Avarice, Pride, Gluttony.

Sloth- I'm just lazy xP I won't do anything of my own free will. I also have a 'pile' in my room corner of my clothes I wore that my mom always tells me to clean up. xD

Avarice- I want to be rich one day. Super rich. Super duper rich! And live in a huge mansion and and yeah. xD I also want all that without really working hard. =P

Pride- I'm really proud. I can't stand anyone talking down or saying I did something wrong. It really pisses me off to no end; especially when I know I am right. And I am always right! D<

Gluttony- Uhh, I'm not fat or anything but I like to eat. Lots of things. It's not a good time unless I have something in my hand/mouth. That is, food. sweatdrop

Annnd yeah. <3
...We'll dance in fear of our own lives.

Coquilles

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:27 am
I am the bloody definition of sloth, man. My room is a mess (even though I kinda like it that way... >.>), I sleep a lot, and sometimes I'm so lazy I won't get off my a** to get food. Oh, and I'm probably failing all of my classes. Some of this is tied to my depression, but the rest... Ugh. Some days I don't know what it is. Is it really my depression that makes me lazy, or is my depression the excuse for being lazy? I'm the queen of excuses. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:29 am
the seven deadly sins are so... general. they cover everything, and everyone has at least one of them. it's kinda scary.  

x-strawberryvanilla-x

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:40 am
Avarice and envy for me =D  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items