Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Bunny Pirates HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:40 am
"You would be suprised how often that happens," Forte' said, giving them the pizza and shoving the twenty in his pocket. "Oh, and thanks for giving me a clean bill, the last one I got was regurgitated by some... animal."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:01 pm
"Well it's convenient." Lee said, taking the pizza.
"You're welcome. Thank you for the pizza." Zetsu said with a smile, taking the pizza from Lee and setting it on the table over by the bed.
"Yes. Thank you and have a nice day." Lee said with a short bow.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:49 pm
"So uh, do you mind if I ask? What's with the whole pirate gig here? I'm sort of new to Byako, I havent really gotten around yet," plushie Forte' said, rubbing his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:49 pm
"It was supposed to be a bounty hunter group, but so far, we're the only ones. There were supposed to be more, but oh well." Lee said with a shrug.
"And it's fun!" Called Zetsumei from over at the bed. He walked back over with a smile still.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:13 pm
"Bount hunters, huh? That's pretty cool, actually," Forte' said. Suddenly teh plushie umbrella monster hovering at his side began to hit him repetedly in the head. "Ow!" Forte' yelped. "I guess that means I gotta get back to the kitchen! Good luck with your group!"
((Forte' goes to Plushy Palace))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:48 pm
The phone rang and Lee walked over and answered. "Yes? Really?! We're right on it!" He hung up quickly. "Time to go Zetsumei! A.N. Sem has revealed himself! We're off to the library!" He called.
Zetsumei coughed on the pizza he was eating. "Really?! Wow! Awesome!" He called and ran after Lee to the library.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:00 am
Neros had already left the base and decided to go scout out the Library. If reinforcements came to help him, then great. But if not, then Neros was prepared to go in alone. His abilities had gotten him out of several different and difficult situations. Hopefully, this would not be the exception.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:21 pm
a black dog bounded into the bunny hq tangling up pirate captain michie with one of the pirate bunnies before bounding off  

ByakoAssailant

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:40 am
Celesta enters the bunny pirate headquarters and is awes struck by it!
"Wow its so wicked!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:09 am
Note to all Bunnies!

The chance to collect the ransom for Afos N. Sem has arrived! Join us at the The Tenth Sea Library!

Lee and Zetsumei

Nevermind that part. Bunnies please report to the research center to help with repairs if you have the time. Thank you!

Lee and Zetsumei

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:41 pm
Lee was first to come out of the shadows by the ship. "Well that was a waist of time."
Zetsumei was next to come back. "I know what you mean. Best wait for Neros to get back then."
"I suppose."

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:33 pm
Neros appeared in the Bunny Pirate HQ with Afos in tow. "I thank you for your cooperation." Neros took him to the captain's office and waited a moment for someone to take Afos from there.  

Arq Kujos

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:08 pm
"This had better be quick. I am in no mood for further waiting."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:44 am
'The Fox Plush was sitting on the Captain's desk, counting out the cash of the promised reward. "I'll take him from here, Captain. Here's your reward, as promised. Have a nice day!" The fox hopped down from the desk and prodded Afos out ahead of him.

((The situation has been rectified. Please continue with your lives. Thank you.))  

ByakoAssailant

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:11 am
"Hai!" replied Neros. He bowed politely and then walked out of the office.

Neros made his way downstairs to the entrance of the ship. "Now that I am done, I wonder where a good bar might be.

{Off to find a bar! Be back soon.}  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces