Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Zodiac Signs (Don't Forget Eastern Zodiac!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shampoo luver #1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:02 pm
I sorta' believe in the Zodiac Signs, but it doesn't really have an affect on me. I am Capricorn(Yes I was born in late December. -_-). I do not know what it means, but I don't really care that much.^^

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:15 pm
I am a Virgo. Apparently, I am very caring, loving, quiet, considerate, loyal...apparently, I'm incompatible with Libras, which is true in the case of my mom who is a Virgo/Libra but false in the case of my bf, whom I get along with very well. :3

My Chinese Zodiac is the Dragon, my element is Earth, my birthstone is the blue sapphire, blah blah blah yakkity-smakkity...

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

[Minako]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:34 am
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

I am a Gemini. ;D

*reads about Gemini* It claims that I'm: adaptable, versatile, intellectual, communicative, spontaneous, eloquent, youthful, lively, talkative, amusing, witty and logical.

I guess that's pretty true. o3o I really don't like talking though...hmm.

Har, I am totally nervous all the time, and I sometimes talk behind people's backs...and hurt people's feelings...err. >>;

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:41 am
Scorpio. I'm supposed to be sexy and charismatic. Yet my failing traits are that I'm secretive and moody.

Weird thing is, I know I'm the second half of being a scorpio, but the first? Eh... I don't know. I don't think I've attracted a horde of guys before in my life.

Anyway, I'm pretty compatible with Capricorns, but I get along best with Cancers. The type of people I don't get along with are aquariouses and Aries'.

Oh, and because a lot of what's said about scorpios don't exactly pertain to myself, I don't really believe in zodiacs. They're just fun to listen to.  

Alienor Kaze

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:08 pm
[Minako]
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

I am a Gemini. ;D

*reads about Gemini* It claims that I'm: adaptable, versatile, intellectual, communicative, spontaneous, eloquent, youthful, lively, talkative, amusing, witty and logical.

I guess that's pretty true. o3o I really don't like talking though...hmm.

Har, I am totally nervous all the time, and I sometimes talk behind people's backs...and hurt people's feelings...err. >>;

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
`Yeah, that's all the stuff I read about Geminis that I agree with/am. Except for the "communicative" part.

=/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:30 pm
Traits of an Pisces:

Shy
Romantic
Trustworthy
Aloof
Dreamy
Creative
Understanding
Unrealistic
Impractical

Likes...

Romance
Nature
Ambient music
Poetry
Mystical settings
Being loved / wanted
Freedom
Privacy

Dislikes...

Noise
Crowds
Dirt & ugliness
Garish objects
Being reminded
Tight space
Authority
Revealing private life

Pisces would most likely get along well with...

Scorpio (Born October 23 - November 21)

Cancer (Born June 22 - July 22)

Capricorn (Born December 22 - January 19)

Taurus (Born April 20 - May 20)

Hotaru~~firepixie

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:50 pm
Sagittarius.

I'm not sure what it means to be one though. =/  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:53 pm
Capricorn.

:/

dan d lyon

Fullmoon.s_wings

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:53 pm

Im a Taurus i forget what it means. if someone knows please post it on here i would love to read it XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:47 pm
Scorpio - November 7, 1985

Scorpio is the eighth sign of the Zodiac and associated with intensity, fruitfulness, sexuality, passion, power, leadership, tenacity, and death.

The individuals born under this sign are thought to be loyal, strong-willed, complex, capable of genius, thoughtful, supportive, protective, generous, intense, humble, quiet, brave, and emotional. Scorpios can also be jealous, stubborn, demanding, grudge-holders, obsessive (especially with sex), secretive, possessive, angry, suspicious, hedonism, and unreliable. Also, Scorpios tend to be suicidal and for good reason.

Scorpios usually can't stand surprises, lying/deceit, apathy, being analysed/questioned, being 'understood', excessive compliments, insincerity, embarrassment and passivity.

The Scorpio ego can also be the most resilient in the zodiac. You can neither insult nor compliment them to ill or great effect, as Scorpios know their strengths and weaknesses. You may not be able to insult them, but you can easily break their heart once it has been given.

The are often called the loners of the zodiac. In fact, they hate being alone, and this misinterpretation of their desire to protect themselves as aloofness is the most heartbreaking part of being a Scorpio.  

Ah! My Goddess

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:33 am
Scorpio. My Chinese zodiac is Monkey, yay...

And most of what A!MG typed descibes me kinda, especially the loner and "suicidal for good reason" part. *shrug*

xp

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:25 am
Gemini ^_^ It pretty much all fits except for the whole communicative part razz Otherwise, perfect match ^_^  

Dainichi Kiaki

SlutBox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:37 am
I am a taurus. A stubborn b***h perhaps? :0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:49 am
I'm a pisces. And I think it describes me pretty well. ^^

MemoLoop

Usagimitai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:43 pm
I'm a bull!  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]