Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:57 pm
Nic had lifted her glass to her lips when he said it was on Bari--it amused her, in a way. She paused when he trailed into a mutter, ears pricking--in the physical world, this information would be years, probably, out of date, but here, it would be current. She would remember. When Lutia asked, she brightened, turning without drinking.
"You think he'll be there?" She asked, turning to Lutia, smiling. "I know how much you wanted to meet him..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:38 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:14 am
Lutia paused for a moment wondering just how safe it was to ask for Cadwallander in his own mind.
"A young man with purple hair and a goofy grin who is disturbingly lucky."
Lutia thought for a moment and did a thumbs up.
"He smiles and makes this gesture often."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:42 pm
"He's such a nice guy." Nic added, smiling, and turned back to her drink. And what'll this do? She wondered before taking a swallow of the amber juice. She wasn't worried--it probably wouldn't kill her, after all--but it might do something strange. If it did, well... It did. she'd deal with it then. She kept an ear open to what might be said in reply as she tipped the glass up; finding Cad was kind of part of Nic's current job. She was there to get them in, make sure they didn't leave any permanent scars while traipsing about (which meant finding him sooner than later--fastest in, fastest out.) And in some cases keep Lutia from getting killed (she suspected the strange lady needed less help on that last one than most.)
All theoretically, of course.
Nic was banking a lot on theory lately.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:41 pm
Lutia wondered how her Jarians were faring. Without the base the Jarians were vulnerable to attack by outside organizations.
If I can restore our home the Jarians will flourish once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:15 am
(Where is Kenton?...)  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:26 pm
((I wonder if a blowtorch would cause an impact in here...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:23 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:41 am
"g-ACK!" Nic half-choked, half-coughed, doing her very best not to finish swallowing. She succeeded partially, but what didn't go down went out as her body forcefully protested the direction some of the liquid had taken. After a moment spent glaring at the floor reminding her body how to breathe, she wiped her mouth and lifted her head a little to glower at the bartender. "What are you trying to do, kill me?" She shuddered as she recalled the LAST time she'd gotten alcohol in her system and shoved the glass away. "Can't stand that stuff." 'That stuff' of course, meaning alcohol. "What's your water like? 200 proof?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:56 am
Lutia edged her drink towards nic.
"You can have mine, I don't feel so thirsty anymore."
A hint of a laugh could be heard in her words as she looks the barkeep in the eyes.
"Is there anything else you would care to tell us?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:57 am
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:17 am
Nic eyed the orange juice, then Lutia. "I'll pass. I'd hate to imagine what that might be. Why don't-" Thud. She looked over her shoulder and put a hand to her eyes. "Oh geeze... What now?" Nothing was there that didn't belong--at least, not including the dream-walkers--and Bari 'felt' no different than he had last time. So what...? Surely he wasn't drunk...
But maybe he was.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:12 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:35 pm
Nic started wondering what exactly was in that cider, to knock out the warrior so. She hadn't swallowed much, half a mouthful, at most, more than likely less with choking. How long until she passed out?
"What's in that, anyway?" She almost named a drug and stopped herself--do not piss off the figment that might or might not have the lot of you in the palm of his hand. Especially not when you don't know how long until you pass out in someone else's mindscape and potentially send your whole group cartwheeling off into parts unknown. (Nic had no clue what would happen if she passed out--she couldn't remember what theories said would happen.)  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:26 am
Lutia sighed and after a moment of looking down at the drunken man in a sailor uniform decided to get out before she was similarly incapacitated.
"Do you have anything like a wheel barrel we could use?"
She gave nic a look indicating which of them would be doing the pushing.  
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff