15%  [ 2 ]
be pimpin' :D
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:42 pm
Its very quiet in this forum. Why is that? I remember it use to be so loud.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:51 am
I think I shall join. Not much because I need to save up but I would like for it to go on...I can emphasize about the forum thing. I haunt the word games forum and no one has posted at all for days! crying And my beloved 'what god/dess is the AAY' has been dead for weeks, maybe even months. Mou...  

Ambrai

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:17 pm
nice to know maybe i'll jump into the word game.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:18 am
Trade is sent and all that jazz. Every time that I get a chance, I'll buy more tickets. ^^

Where do you think all the people went? I really hope this guild doesn't die...I kinda like it. It's the only one of my guilds I'm active in, lol.  

Ambrai

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:08 am
They all got eaten by the DOMOS domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:36 am
Noooos! Not the DOMOS! ...Are they in league with the squirrels? 'Cause them squirrels is evil and would get a kick outta that shtuff.  

Ambrai

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:37 pm
The item has been updated to a MINI UFO. Because it's a better item than a silly cane.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:39 pm
Some people asked me about the trade label and got confused with the trade.

It's just the title I want the trade to be so I know it's for this raffle thread.

Remember one number is 1 gold. if you want 10 numbers you send in 10 gold. I hope everyone understands.  

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:32 pm
WOOT WOOT!!! HOW AWESOME! WE HAVE REACHED OUR 2000 MARK!  
Ta Lu rolled 5 20-sided dice: 17, 17, 12, 15, 8 Total: 69 (5-100)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:38 pm
GO! C'mon ARMOR CLASS!!! XP  

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Monsieur Nameless rolled 5 20-sided dice: 13, 4, 3, 13, 13 Total: 46 (5-100)

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:44 am
Roll O.O  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:16 am
hahaha! Oh man!! I missed my online quiz~! That's so horrible. what am I going to do? I have so much work to do today. Thanksgiving was busier than I thought man!! Anyway I'm so happy to see the Evergleam Mule lotto and giveaway thread! Its been so long since it disappeared! Oh I love the idea that the prizes are from the cash shop. woot! XD

Roll again Jerbos you can roll as many times as you want.  

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Ambrai rolled 5 20-sided dice: 13, 16, 10, 5, 19 Total: 63 (5-100)

Ambrai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:48 am
Lalalala, I somehow need to figure out what to do with teh monies. I think I need an accountant.

Your online quiz? Like, from school? They make you take quizzes when you're out on holiday???? I, guh. Whabah?

I helped make the rice stuffing for Thanksgiving! And I peeled the yams. Yummy yummy yams, which are pretty damn hard. Who woulda thought? And I don't think I'll ever be able to cook a turkey. By she who walks in the shadows beyond shadows (Woosh! Random EQ reference! Ha!), that turkey grossed me out so bad when dad pulled it out of the bucket we brined it in. Ew. Ew. Ew. I hid behind the door jamb. I, a nineteen year old, hid from a dead bird. crying

Yeah! I am happy about the lotto and giveaway too! I wanna join that too! The prizes are pretty cool. I really like the evolving items... Look! My scaly egg thing has a scaly HEAD poking out of it!! *freaks* But yeah. This involves that nonexistent accountant I need.

I need to work on my scarves...I just added two people to my scarf list. That makes...seven people. Seven scarves. Only one of which is halfway done. I am so dead. Which I really should be doing instead of being on here but I need to make at least 300 gold a day to meet my budget...

Why am I rant posting again? That isn't good.  
Ambrai rolled 5 20-sided dice: 15, 6, 15, 7, 16 Total: 59 (5-100)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:15 pm
Was close on that previous post, ay? ^^ I'm gonna get you, Jerbos.  

Ambrai

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:50 pm
Ambrai
Lalalala, I somehow need to figure out what to do with teh monies. I think I need an accountant.

Your online quiz? Like, from school? They make you take quizzes when you're out on holiday???? I, guh. Whabah?

I helped make the rice stuffing for Thanksgiving! And I peeled the yams. Yummy yummy yams, which are pretty damn hard. Who woulda thought? And I don't think I'll ever be able to cook a turkey. By she who walks in the shadows beyond shadows (Woosh! Random EQ reference! Ha!), that turkey grossed me out so bad when dad pulled it out of the bucket we brined it in. Ew. Ew. Ew. I hid behind the door jamb. I, a nineteen year old, hid from a dead bird. crying

Yeah! I am happy about the lotto and giveaway too! I wanna join that too! The prizes are pretty cool. I really like the evolving items... Look! My scaly egg thing has a scaly HEAD poking out of it!! *freaks* But yeah. This involves that nonexistent accountant I need.

I need to work on my scarves...I just added two people to my scarf list. That makes...seven people. Seven scarves. Only one of which is halfway done. I am so dead. Which I really should be doing instead of being on here but I need to make at least 300 gold a day to meet my budget...

Why am I rant posting again? That isn't good.
Have fun with the scarves. I made scarves last year for my friends! And a hat for my baby cousiin.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff