Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Please tell me everyone is against abortion in this guild! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you against abortion?
  yes
  no
  ive had an aortion NO << hopfully i see 0% on that!
View Results

Raidoactive Kitty

Dapper Smoker

11,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:22 pm
But he may not make the right choices. Adoption is the best answer. Well not having sex unless you can handle a kid is the best answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:46 pm
To be honest, you choose to have sex = pregnancy is something YOU have to deal with.

Everyone is allowed "Life, liberty and the persuit of happiness" right? Well unborn babies are being denied all of those, first and foremost, Life.

[Ish-Kabibble]

Mousers09

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:03 pm
[Ish-Kabibble]
To be honest, you choose to have sex = pregnancy is something YOU have to deal with.

Everyone is allowed "Life, liberty and the persuit of happiness" right? Well unborn babies are being denied all of those, first and foremost, Life.

Exactamento...
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, of course most prochoicers made up the line "without the due process of law" as an argument!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:36 pm
If someone can justify abortion, I can justify destroying baby animals, which are protected by Pro-Choice advocates.  

Storm Hunter501

Mousers09

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Storm Hunter501
If someone can justify abortion, I can justify destroying baby animals, which are protected by Pro-Choice advocates.

Exactly, just like PETA, that's a PROCHOICE organization for SAVING ANIMALS, wtf, are humans valued less than the "cute n cuddly" animal pictures they post, did you know the do NOTHING to save animals not considered cute!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:01 am
Abortion is murder  

Last_Gunslingr

Odin210

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:42 pm
i am agianst abortion because it shows (to me) that if your irresponsible then your choices have no consiquiences (spelling) and im against killing a little baby, my sister just had one a few months ago and it makes me angry that people can look at the face of a baby and just see it dying soon (and people that kill abortion doctors are just as bad as the ones they want to stop)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:44 pm
Abortion is complicated. Personally, I don't agree with abortion. Though there are times where I can get over my personal opinions and deal with it.

If a woman is raped and is pregnant as a result there could be serious repercussions on the child if it's born. The mother could abuse the child mentally and physically for it's life because every time she sees it she will be reminded of a violent attack on her person.

If a woman is pregnant and the pregnancy is killing the mother. If it's killing the mother- chances are that it's killing the unborn child; also if the mother already had a child or children the child(ren) need a mother. Sure- they might not have a sibling. But loosing a mother and a sibling would be worse.

I will never have an abortion, as far as I know. I've been raped and no child came from it so I'm good there- I've never been pregnant so I can't say that I'm going to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy- I pray that every thing goes smoothly and that an abortion isn't an option.  

Kobeyashi Maru

4,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

The Hallowed Mouse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:29 pm
Premature_Fear
Abortion is complicated. Personally, I don't agree with abortion. Though there are times where I can get over my personal opinions and deal with it.

If a woman is raped and is pregnant as a result there could be serious repercussions on the child if it's born. The mother could abuse the child mentally and physically for it's life because every time she sees it she will be reminded of a violent attack on her person.

If a woman is pregnant and the pregnancy is killing the mother. If it's killing the mother- chances are that it's killing the unborn child; also if the mother already had a child or children the child(ren) need a mother. Sure- they might not have a sibling. But loosing a mother and a sibling would be worse.

I will never have an abortion, as far as I know. I've been raped and no child came from it so I'm good there- I've never been pregnant so I can't say that I'm going to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy- I pray that every thing goes smoothly and that an abortion isn't an option.

But, don't you think that if a child is developed because of rape, that it should at least have the chance to live? Even if it's just placed in adoption. A lot of families I know are waiting to adopt on a 'waiting list' of some sort. But, as recompense the punishment for rape will increase, if and when the man is caught he will have to pay child support for the child even if it's not the mother with the child, this could greatly help out Adoption Agencies.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:42 pm
The Hallowed Mouse
Premature_Fear

But, don't you think that if a child is developed because of rape, that it should at least have the chance to live? Even if it's just placed in adoption. A lot of families I know are waiting to adopt on a 'waiting list' of some sort. But, as recompense the punishment for rape will increase, if and when the man is caught he will have to pay child support for the child even if it's not the mother with the child, this could greatly help out Adoption Agencies.

I'm not saying that abortion is the only solution for a child of a rape, I'm saying that I understand more if a mother has an abortion if she is raped. Just because a rape victim mother has the option to put the child up to adoption dousn't mean that she is- just like because she has the option to have an abortion she is.  

Kobeyashi Maru

4,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Necroscape

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:53 pm
I see the potential in everyone. Every single person has the potential to do something great. Every single person has the ability to make a difference and change some lives. Or simply put, every person has the potential to look at the stars and think, wonder, and admire their beauty. Abortions damn those who have more potential than any of us.

Something to munch on:
If a man comes out and shoots a woman in the stomach and kills the baby. It's considered murder. It doesn't matter if she was on her way to the abortion clinic or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:52 pm
I heard something on the radio pertaining to this: They where talking about abortion and I found out some interesting facts. 80% of abortions that take place in the U.S. are paid for from tax dollars, it's not required for the abortion to be put in the medical file, and most women don't know that after having an abortion the chances of getting pregnant (Even if they want to be ) have been significantly reduced.

A lady said that she thinks that the reason that having an abortion is so 'popular' is because every thing in our world now-a-days is revolves around instant gratification. Everything is now, now, now, and the repercussions don't matter because there will be another instant gratification to get rid of that. She said that it is a sick vicious cycle that is developing our youth.

I find myself agreeing with her- what she says makes sense, while sickeningly depressive, sense.  

Kobeyashi Maru

4,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Twizted Humanitarian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:14 am
Democrat philosophy in a nutshell: kill the innocent, save the guilty  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:19 am
Twizted Humanitarian
Democrat philosophy in a nutshell: kill the innocent, save the guilty

Fair enough statement. I actually did a political cartoon last year of this big burly convict standing next to an electric chair, dressed like a baby. The people behind the glass comment, "It was the only way to get him past the liberal protesters."  

Necroscape

The Hallowed Mouse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:33 am
Premature_Fear
The Hallowed Mouse
Premature_Fear

I'm not saying that abortion is the only solution for a child of a rape, I'm saying that I understand more if a mother has an abortion if she is raped. Just because a rape victim mother has the option to put the child up to adoption dousn't mean that she is- just like because she has the option to have an abortion she is.

I thought I might show you some statistics that may help to convince you that Pro-Choice advocates use rape and such as an excuse

ProlifeAmerica
Abortion Demographs
99% - Birth Control
1% - Other*
* - Rape, High Death-Risk, Incest, Expected Mutation, or Mental/Physical Handicap

This goes to say that it's just an excuse, we can only assume that it's possibly 2% that are raped, and it is not said because of fear! We can maybe even make it 3% with the *****, because of a state not having Sarah Laws (laws that require parental permission)  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff