Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
[R.A.G.]''s Late Night Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite drink
soda
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Voddka
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
wine
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
beer
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
wiskey
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
milk
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
tea
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
martini
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Juice
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Annafu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:50 am
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
LordYakuza
f.jellybean
lol, figures that the dangerous drunk would start a bar. rofl rofl didnt i warn you to stay away from that stuff? neutral
oh well, id join in.. but i dont drink. rofl and you shouldnt either. stare
Hey, slow down there the bar is just a front for a place to rp and hangout it is'nt anything serious. Just give it a chance wink

sure sure, i know what its for, but i was just amused that you would be the one to start it. 3nodding
I just felt it would be right, ya know? Besides ,for the record John can hold his stuff better than me 3nodding

lol, yeah i hear you hold it the pretty badly, thats why i found it amusing. rofl 3nodding
but yes, good idea. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:08 pm
*Walks un and pours himself some Guiness* Well here comes the insanity..........  

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:14 pm
You have cherry coke right? Cause if not I'm gonna start trashing your fine establishment all Falling Down style until I get one.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:19 pm
Burei-mono
You have cherry coke right? Cause if not I'm gonna start trashing your fine establishment all Falling Down style until I get one.
Here let me Edit his poll. Fill free to trash it tiklll then. *Kicks a whole in the wall.*  

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:21 pm
John Obake
Burei-mono
Here let me Edit his poll. Fill free to trash it tiklll then. *Kicks a whole in the wall.*

*takes a bat to a case of Corona* No one will miss it antway.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:26 pm
Burei-mono
John Obake
Burei-mono

*Picks up a barstool and smashes the Pinball machine.* Good idea  

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:31 pm
John Obake
Burei-mono
John Obake
Burei-mono
You have cherry coke right? Cause if not I''m gonna start trashing your fine establishment all Falling Down style until I get one.

Wow anazing how the bartender just lets us trash place like this. *hits Yakuza in the back of the head with a pool ball* Woo two points!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:34 pm
Burei-mono
John Obake
Burei-mono
John Obake
Burei-mono
You have cherry coke right? Cause if not I''m gonna start trashing your fine establishment all Falling Down style until I get one.

Wow anazing how the bartender just lets us trash place like this. *hits Yakuza in the back of the head with a pool ball* Woo two points!!
No his eyes bugged out thats four mate. *Whacks Yakuza with a pool stick*.  

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:38 pm
John Obake
Burei-mono
John Obake
Burei-mono
John Obake
Burei-mono

No his eyes bugged out thats four mate. *Whacks Yakuza with a pool stick*.
*shakes off the hit* xd Thats bar manager; theres a difference You!!!...Hey why dont you be bartender 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:41 pm
LordYakuza
John Obake
Burei-mono
John Obake
Burei-mono
John Obake
Burei-mono

No his eyes bugged out thats four mate. *Whacks Yakuza with a And put up with these people? No way.onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">pool stick*.
*shakes off the hit* xd Thats bar manager; theres a difference You!!!...Hey why dont you be bartender 3nodding

And put up with these people? No way!  

Burei-mono

The Angel Mia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:44 pm
Cool a bar! I don't want a position though...I'll just be a frequent person. Anyway...can we order drinks?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:46 pm
The Angel Mia
Cool a bar! I don't want a position though...I'll just be a frequent person. Anyway...can we order drinks?

Yes quickly to the liquor cave!!  

Burei-mono

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

The Angel Mia
sure have whatever you like I would post individual drinks but that could be a pain I'll just put all the drinks in the second post, so what would you like? pirate  
The Angel Mia
Or you can just snitch it from Behind the bar. Welcome to the guild BTW.  

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:48 pm
Btw Im going to post specific types of drinks in the menue and rule post I'll just try to keep it simple on the poll though 3nodding  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff