Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Icons anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikanne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:01 pm
*Kicks head and Photoshop* stressed I'm trying to make icons but...+_+ they look so uncreative and blah...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:05 pm
-Mikanne-
Icons? If you mean icons like AIM icons--I could make a ton of those for you o_o heart
No.. like .. uh.. are they called "desktop icons"?

the icon for .. for eg. "my computor" etc.  

Shyrendora

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:19 pm
AIM icons:

FMWS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TSK
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SDC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some Avvies:

FMWS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SDC
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:30 pm
Aww, Kaze, those are cute! But the AIM icons... are too big for AIM. crying  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Mikanne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:32 pm
Shyrendora
-Mikanne-
Icons? If you mean icons like AIM icons--I could make a ton of those for you o_o heart
No.. like .. uh.. are they called "desktop icons"?

the icon for .. for eg. "my computor" etc.
Oh....o_o; well then, I wouldn't know how to make those sweatdrop x_x sorry!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:49 pm
solarfacade
really? It works for me? try saving them in a jpg format. it worked for me. ^^ i used to have the Izumi one on.

the bottom ones, the avvies dont work of course. they are too big. but the top ones you can. 3nodding  

akeikas
Captain

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:40 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solarfacade
really? It works for me? try saving them in a jpg format. it worked for me. ^^ i used to have the Izumi one on.
It works on mine, too but it shrunk itself so it fits the 48x48 thing.

The ones at the bottom would work well for msn messenger. ::grabs a few:: x3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:40 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solarfacade

the bottom ones, the avvies dont work of course. they are too big. but the top ones you can. 3nodding

AIM icons have to be 50x50 pixels, and those are 60x60.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:42 pm
Look! Icons! I made them, so if you use them (yeah right *snort*), please credit my Livejournal (solarfacade).

Kanshaku Dama no Yuuutsu
User Image

Full Moon wo Sagashite
User Image
User Image

These two won 3rd place at Tanemura Awards, and I rather like them.

Shinshi Doumei Cross
User Image
This was my first icon... like, ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:13 pm
omg...those are so awesome!! I love that one w/ the together thing. ^^ i can tell y those got 3rd place. but i dont see y they dont get 1st place...where is that icon link ne way? sweatdrop  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:24 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
omg...those are so awesome!! I love that one w/ the together thing. ^^ i can tell y those got 3rd place. but i dont see y they dont get 1st place...where is that icon link ne way? sweatdrop

Thank you! You should be able to click where it says "Tanemura Awards" and it will take you to the site.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I just joined another icon community on Livejournal. It's called iconfiend100. Basically, you choose a character or pairing from an anime/manga series and you have to make 100 icons of them. There are 50 themes and 50 artist choice icons you have to do. I chose Suomi Kyoko from Time Stranger Kyoko... I don't know how I'm going to do this. sweatdrop It's good practice though, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:30 pm
Icons  

Karren Hilary.

Anime_Chick25

Shadowy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:52 pm
Hehe Icons make the world go round! blaugh heart  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash