Favorite screenshots? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:40 pm
Those are cute! I never saw the Special. I wonder if I can download it somewhere..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:30 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Those are cute! I never saw the Special. I wonder if I can download it somewhere..
>w< Thank you!!
I have the special on my computer! If you want it, just send me an IM or something! biggrin I'd be happy to send it to you!!  

Mikanne

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:54 pm
-Mikanne-
Aisu-Kitsune
>w< Thank you!!
I have the special on my computer! If you want it, just send me an IM or something! biggrin I'd be happy to send it to you!!

Okay, thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:58 pm
aesome!! ^^ i love the weird Meroko pic. where her eyes are like ( _ /) lol. i donno how else to put it.  

akeikas
Captain

Mikanne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:26 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
aesome!! ^^ i love the weird Meroko pic. where her eyes are like ????/??lol. i donno how else to put it.
xd ! Hmm...which one? o_O; Quote the one you liked..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:36 pm
Oh crap...the URLs don't work!! Eee!! whee  

SakuMeiMei

Noir_Miko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:25 pm
Aww cute.
Ill post some screen shots i maid too. uh in my nxt post i need to make em.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:53 pm
Please read what they say your gona luagh realy hard if you do. Screen caps are from KamiKaze Kaitou Jeanne ep.6
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Noir_Miko

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:02 pm
what's going on? sweatdrop i didnt see the anime...lol. But its so funny. ^^ Anyone mind telling me whats realy going on?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:13 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
what's going on? sweatdrop i didnt see the anime...lol. But its so funny. ^^ Anyone mind telling me whats realy going on?

Okay. In ep 6 Maron saved and on granny and let her stay in hr aprtment sence she had nowhere ells to go. The old grany asked for a bath and the old granny was realy demanding. So Maron preaperd a bath. Then Miyako came along. She asked was Maron was doing or something like that. maron then forogto to bring the old grany a towel. so she said "Oh, man i forget the toel ugh im gona get naged at agian." she said it. So Miyako got a rong idea that its amna in her house taking a shower. And thest when u see the first screen cap i posted Miyako thinking what Maron seeing. Then The granny asked Maron for some beer and wine. So Maron went and got on the way to her aprtmant she met Chiaki. He saw the wine and beer and asked her if it was for her and she said no. So hes like oh it must be for a man then. and then hes like what if it is. But maron allredy to the elevatore so Chiaki had to ran up stairs. When he finally got to the 7th floor he saw Miyako by Marons door listing for something. He asked her whats up and she told him that she thinks Maron has a guesset in ther and its a man. So Chiaki got mad and opend the door. Then when they were standing in the aprtamnat they heared. "Stop it....! Please...!No more!" and they got a realy rong idea. So when they went into Marons room. The grany was looking for make up byt she was trying to open the droor with the underwear and thats why Maron said "No please!" and the granny opend the droor and out came bras and underwaear and Chiaki and Miyako just standing there and watching it fly.  

Noir_Miko

SugaKitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:06 pm
nice screenshots, i dont take screenshots when im watching animes though..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:27 am
Noir_Miko
Please read what they say your gona luagh realy hard if you do. Screen caps are from KamiKaze Kaitou Jeanne ep.6
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

yes, that was DEFINITELY one of my favorite parts of the whole show!! *still laughing* rofl  

AnimeChick4DDR

Little Miss Maria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:18 am
Does anyone now how to get screenshots from a DVD onto your computer. If you do, pleas tell me!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:45 pm
Whew I like the KKJ screenshots; I haven't seen much of that pop up where I search. As for most of the Full Moon ones, it's more of been there, saw that, but I never get tired of seeing it.

Great submissions, you all.  

HachiBeach151

SugaKitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:33 pm
These screenshots are so pretty. <3  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items