Submit

Joltker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:58 pm
Sushi_Kegome
horen-so
Shinbi-Sii
horen-so

I think you mean KyonxPyon. xD
They're symbolic of IchiRuki (Kon = all over Rukia and Pyon = all over Ichigo when they get the chance so... biggrin )

haha...maybe???
kon and rukia is like EWWWWWWW
i mean teddy bear and rukia dont go together!!!!!!!

It's not ew. It's just unbelievable since Kon's a pervert and Rukia kicks his arse on a regular basis. xD

haha, arse, wasn't that in the first volume?
Im gonna kick your arse...did he just say arse...and no ones making fun of him? XD

maybe kon is a artifical soul from the UK lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:24 pm
umm....
carameldansen!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=00b0ibisLoE  

PuPutimus

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Joltker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:56 am
rukitchi-drea

?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:06 pm
Joltker
rukitchi-drea
Joltker
I bet Kon would wear rukia's undies as a hat if he could get away with it.

= _ = . . . . . .

he's a sniffer i bet too

let's not go there... =_=  

suicidal_sal

Timid Lunatic

-JC-Pocky-Chan-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:18 pm
AWWW I LOVE KON... BUT NOT WITH RUKIA LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:49 pm
Kon is an edible object with a soul inside.
Rukia x Kon.
Thats...
not okay.

Alien Muffin

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:24 am
XD
Ewie
I'd try and find a new roommate.
But that's just cause my mind is already screwed up.
Wow your roommate is pretty nasty.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:26 am
well he also said h would like to see the pill that contains kon's soul be put in a certain phalic (spelled right?) object eek then my cousin said the same.  

Joltker

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:36 am
I loves Kon! But that just doesn't work out...
though Kon needs an actual human gigai of his own in my opinion since then he could actually be useful...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:56 am
Jam-Kiske
though Kon needs an actual human gigai of his own in my opinion since then he could actually be useful...

though i'm not perverted like my cousin or roommate, i would laugh if Kon coughed up his soul pill thing, into Orihime's bra lol. Attack of ther perverted Mamerial Support Device. lol

wow i am Ishida from bleach User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. neutral  

Joltker

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:58 am
Joltker
Jam-Kiske

though i'm not perverted like my cousin or roommate, i would laugh if Kon coughed up his soul pill thing, into Orihime's bra lol. Attack of ther perverted Mamerial Support Device. lol

wow i am Ishida from bleach User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. neutral

xD I wonder if that would work though... I mean a bra doesn't really have a mouth...
And that's okay... I got Orihime... and almost everyone around here hates her... sad That means they hate me! crying

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:55 pm
D= me no hate hime!!

my best friends character from BLEACH is hime....  

PuPutimus

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Joltker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:42 pm
Jam-Kiske
Joltker
Jam-Kiske

xD I wonder if that would work though... I mean a bra doesn't really have a mouth...
And that's okay... I got Orihime... and almost everyone around here hates her... sad That means they hate me! crying

well neither does a stuff animal really, or those other dolls and crap from future eps.

i love her, i think she makes the perfect love polygon. Chad, Uryu, Ichigo, that girl she hangs out with, that other girl who is always trying to rape her for having rice on the corner of her mouth. and many other Mamerial loving people  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:47 pm
Joltker
Jam-Kiske
Joltker
Jam-Kiske

well neither does a stuff animal really, or those other dolls and crap from future eps.

i love her, i think she makes the perfect love polygon. Chad, Uryu, Ichigo, that girl she hangs out with, that other girl who is always trying to rape her for having rice on the corner of her mouth. and many other Mamerial loving people

O.O
must you talk so colorfully? xD  

PuPutimus

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x_crazy_kitty_x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:19 pm
BLEACH ROCKS xd xd xd xd  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]