Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:01 pm
Double the postage.

Quote:
Hey guys, my dad works for Nvidia, which is currently working with Nintendo on the new console. Yes, there is a new console, and if you let me join, I can tell everyone the facts about "Revolution". (Yes, they changed the name from Revolution to Wii so that they could use it later on.) Launch date: yet to be known.

Indeed?

Quote:
how do i become a guild!!

>_>  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:34 pm
Quote:
Because I'm Homeless

N spelling:

Nintado

LOL @ THIS ONE:
Quote:
Hi im a nintado fan like the rest i play a lot of nintado games like did you know mario saved gameing in 1940 after the downfall of other cheap games based off of moives. I hope i can join so i can share more knowlage about video games and im in the working of a video game.

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:43 pm
XD 1940s.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:47 am
Quote:
why is they not

Why is they not indeed.

Quote:
I deeply wospip the sacrad DS and The almighty Wii, whenever i turn it on, i cry because of the grace and tranqility. I found the cult from the community homepage, i've been playing Gaia for almost a year now. I have had experiance in being a guild owner, i own a DS and Wii, i subscribe to Nintendo Power, i even play gaia on my Wii's Internet Channel! I have made 64 Mii's Exactly. It will be a great honor to join one of Gaia's most popular guilds. Thank You.

Quote:
i am guild

Maybe that last guy Trenn had that wanted to become a guild should have consulted this guy.
Quote:
well lets see, i think i should be accepted into your guild because NINTENDO FREAKING RULE!!!!!! And well i found this on my homepage ( well done for getting on peoples homepages ) and thought to myself " hey i love NINTENDO and you guys love NINTENDO so why not i should join but anyway. I have a DS and a Wii hooked up to my 27' television and i play nothing else. Please accept me trust me you will not regret it NINTENDO RULE!!!!!!!!!! Banisher2

NINTENDO RULE!!  

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:08 am
XDDD

I don't get good ones like those. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:16 pm
Quote:
hi my are good in the rally and i need one guid and customizes

Meta_Fish
Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:20 pm
xd Seriously, though...wtf is with some of these people?

Quote:
I'd like to be a member of the Nintendo Cult because they saved home console gaming.

Guys, we are legend. LEGEND I SAY.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:31 pm
Quote:
hey sexys lawl let me join dis guild and i will give each 1 of u guys blowjobs

surprised whoooooos treeeeeeenn?  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:24 pm
Quote:
i want to join because i do not like sony and you make the best game like mario

Jesus Christ. We made Mario.

Quote:
i am deff able to join your cult 'cause i have leet gaming skills. you are a b*****d if you do not let me join! that is my reason! =^.^=

Quote:
i allaws loved nintedo please please please please please
You know, if we showed text like this to people a hundred years ago, I doubt they could decipher it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:03 am
Quote:
U rejected me, huh? U care about ur stupid guild, I bet ua re all 40 years old fat guys living with ur mothers and playing nintendo all day while eating chicken and junk food! Go and get a job and A LIFE Who cares about ur stupid guild, I dont wanna join anymore! Go to hell morons

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:33 pm
Quote:
i really want in because i love video games and i don't hate a single station. my favorite station is xbox because i love halo and mercenary. i heard of the Nintendo cult from a friend who's in it his name is rachetdude and he loves it

I thought it was worthy just for the station comment. >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:10 pm
He sounds like a friend of ratchetdude.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Hah. And here I was just thinking about moving this thread into the Social Room and locking it. xd Anyway, this was in a request:

Quote:
...blah blah blah. My favorite system is the Nintendo Wii(see I can spell Nintendo just fine thank you) and my favorite game would have to be Supper Smash Bros. Brawl I'm new to Gaia and I blah blah blah...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:15 am
nintento  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:26 pm
Quote:
hi i love playing anything with nintedos b/c there fun my system is a gameboy gamecube

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff