Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Hawthorne Heights or KoRN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which?
  Hawthorne Heights.
  KoRN
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:51 pm
un-scene_kid
Rellik San
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid

well I'm just goin by the fact I've heard more of em than Korn...Hawthorn Heights aren't great or anything...would you not class them as emo? that's what everyone I know calls em...but meh.
everyone also says MCR is emo
but their singer has PUBLICLY SAID
emo is bullcrap
and it's ruining their career and tours cause all the other bands think they'r emo to, and they don't want to be touring with an emo band cause emo sucks

yeah I heard that (I'm not that musically uneducated ^^)
sickened on Gerard Way, he dislikes emos, and a good proportion of their fans are emo.
Personally, I don't group music...there's too many categories and its too broad..so I basically like most stuff cept crappy pop/rap/hip hop..and all that stuff where you can't make out the lyrics

So you don't like real emo, synth pop and most forms of metal then?

Well at least people are finally getting that Gerard Way is a t**t and a bad human being.

Yup you're pretty much right there!
And I just like to be able to make out the lyrics of a song....so yeah the incredibly heavy metal and whatnot wouldn't be my taste...I'm not even sure what genre of music I like, genres confuse me!
then again, everything confuses me *sigh*

To be honest stick with the basic music groups;
Pop,
Rap,
Rock,
Punk,
Metal,
Techno,
Country,
Classical.

It covers everything without getting into obscure genres like Noize, Acid House, Brutal Black Metal, New Wave and Dark Wave.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:04 pm
gotta say hawthorne heights ive met them and seen them in concert they rock  

Dark_Clandestine_Bat

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:46 pm
un-scene_kid
Rellik San
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid

well I'm just goin by the fact I've heard more of em than Korn...Hawthorn Heights aren't great or anything...would you not class them as emo? that's what everyone I know calls em...but meh.
emo is bullcrap
and it's ruining their career and tours cause all the other bands think they'r emo to, and they don't want to be touring with an emo band cause emo sucks

sickened on Gerard Way, he dislikes emos, and a good proportion of their fans are emo.
Personally, I don't group music...there's too many categories and its too broad..so I basically like most stuff cept crappy pop/rap/hip hop..and all that stuff where you can't make out the lyrics

Well at least people are finally getting that Gerard Way is a t**t and a bad human being.

And I just like to be able to make out the lyrics of a song....so yeah the incredibly heavy metal and whatnot wouldn't be my taste...I'm not even sure what genre of music I like, genres confuse me!
you can understnad heavy metal
it's pagan metal, some folk and viking, black, and death metal,
but yet i've always been able to understand them  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:59 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
Rellik San
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid

emo is bullcrap

and see there we go breakin off into all the genres and that's where I get so gosh darn confused...I really just have to hear something to be able to say if I like it tbh...wait..PAGAN metal..? what??  

walk like thunder

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:02 pm
[quote="Noize, Acid House, Brutal Black Metal, New Wave and Dark Wave.

honestly, I don't even know what those are.
and I'm aware I probably sound like a total dumbass.
but where I am, no one even heard of emo till like this January...darn Irish society...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:10 am
un-scene_kid

but where I am, no one even heard of emo till like this January...darn Irish society...

Hence why I told you to stick to the basic genres.  

Rellik San
Captain

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:24 am
Rellik San
un-scene_kid

Hence why I told you to stick to the basic genres.

And hence why I do ^^..so yes, I think I've just gone round in a circle..oh well  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:22 am
Rellik San
un-scene_kid

Hence why I told you to stick to the basic genres.Don't worry about it...The Arab world is just as slow...I liked it better in America, where even people who don't watch the news knows everything about what's happening...  

The Raining Soul

Introspective_Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:17 pm
Well....the two are completely different.....for me it just depends on my mood...although I'm not sure if I've ever been in such a terrible mood that I would go listen to Hawthorn Heights... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:43 pm
un-scene_kid
Soviet Mudkipz
un-scene_kid
Rellik San
un-scene_kid

and see there we go breakin off into all the genres and that's where I get so gosh darn confused...I really just have to hear something to be able to say if I like it tbh...wait..PAGAN metal..? what??
pagan and black are the same thing just different lyrics mainly..  

The Dadalorian
Crew

x_x_x_xdevinx_x_x_x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:34 pm
both really good bands but hh r better  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:26 pm
uhmmmm HULLO...
HH. duh. domokun  

iMakeMisanthropyClassy

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:02 pm
you're both wrong  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:58 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
you're both wrong

haha you are SO right.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:45 pm
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
you're both wrong

haha you are SO right.
in guitar world, they had HH in it, and someone threw a beer bottle on stage and the guitarist slipped on it and ate it hard  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff