Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Five finger discount. ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Thrusts-
I steal all the time.
12%
 12%  [ 13 ]
Stealing is wrong! D:< It's not the christian way! [Nor option]
21%
 21%  [ 23 ]
I don't steal.
32%
 32%  [ 34 ]
Maybe once in a blue moon.
33%
 33%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 105

Deprimo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:22 pm
OH, and when Coca-cola had that whole "Look at your bottle cap
to see if you won a free coke product!" thing, my dad got 2 of those
caps, so we went to the gas station to redeem them.
And I got a pepsi as my "free coke product" cuz I forgot pepsi wasn't a
coke product.
The gas station lady didn't say anything. xD
When we walked out I was like "Dad.. the cap says you get a free coke
product. Pepsi isn't a coke product.."

xDD
Not really stealing, but still.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:26 pm

Oh, I just remembered a funny story xD

I was in an airplane with my sister, and I kept kicking something that was under the front seat thing, so I lean down to see what it was (I knew it wasn't someones purse because the front seat was empty). And I see is a white bag, so I reach and get it to see what's in it. And it was the Lifesaver thing, ya know, in case of a landing in the water, I showed it to my sister and she was like "Lifesaver, lol, put it back where you got, what can ya do with it?". Insted I put it into my backpack xD~ So now I have an airplane lifesaver, in case of... emergencies in water ya know. xD

I don't consider it a stealing... more of a good found! I paid for the ticket anyways u.u"

Dictator STD

Blood Raevyn

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:54 pm
Word I Am
OH, and when Coca-cola had that whole "Look at your bottle cap
to see if you won a free coke product!" thing, my dad got 2 of those
caps, so we went to the gas station to redeem them.
And I got a pepsi as my "free coke product" cuz I forgot pepsi wasn't a
coke product.
The gas station lady didn't say anything. xD
When we walked out I was like "Dad.. the cap says you get a free coke
product. Pepsi isn't a coke product.."

xDD
Not really stealing, but still.

I got one of those thingys in a bag of chips once. It said I won another bag of chips or something and the shop-keep wouldn't give me my damn chips D:<

I used to steal a lot when I was younger. Candy from Wal-mart, a few pieces of jewelery from my mother, a bracelet from my best friend. My mother called the cops on me, had an officer talk to me, and I haven't stolen since..well maybe a few candies every now and then...and I took the bus a few times without paying full fare, but I don't think that counts as stealing >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:58 pm
Srta Tap Dance

Oh, I just remembered a funny story xD

I was in an airplane with my sister, and I kept kicking something that was under the front seat thing, so I lean down to see what it was (I knew it wasn't someones purse because the front seat was empty). And I see is a white bag, so I reach and get it to see what's in it. And it was the Lifesaver thing, ya know, in case of a landing in the water, I showed it to my sister and she was like "Lifesaver, lol, put it back where you got, what can ya do with it?". Insted I put it into my backpack xD~ So now I have an airplane lifesaver, in case of... emergencies in water ya know. xD

I don't consider it a stealing... more of a good found! I paid for the ticket anyways u.u"
-LOL-

Kiwi Cow

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:13 pm
lawlz xd

Wow.. i feel like a bad person now.
Last weekend, I stole some mascara (i was out and am pretty broke) But you can't blame me, wal-mart is one of the easiest places to get anything. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:00 pm
User Image

i've been a klepto since i was a wee lad. I believe one ofthe first thing si stole was a power rangers watch when i was like 5-6. I had gotten out of the store and we had gone to a completely different mall becfore my mom noticed me wearing it. which was a dumb move but hey i was little. Though I am a coke fan i've stolen a pepsi clock from one of the houses i've broken into. I've stolen 3 lighters and 2 misfits bracelets from hot topic. I've stolen keychains from from several places, the latest being the empire state building when i was in new york. During the whole pokemon phase I've stolen several rare cards from friends, I've stolen more lighters from the gas station not far from here. Ping pong balls, Gum, Magazines, Rockstars, Bandana's, Toesocks.

O:

edit: oh yeah and 3 belt buckles, 2 from hot topic, and one from anchor blue.

2nd edit: and Guild Wars, and God of War. Both from Wal-Mart...
I dont think I've remembered everything either.

WOw.. Im a bad kid.

3rd edit: ah-ha. Knew I'd be back here. Rice krispy treats, soda, doritoes, and a cd case with 90+ cd's in it. the worst part was that it was from a kitchen of a christian camp. O:
D:

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

J3wels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:19 pm
Mr. Fig of the Newton
User Image

i've been a klepto since i was a wee lad. I believe one ofthe first thing si stole was a power rangers watch when i was like 5-6. I had gotten out of the store and we had gone to a completely different mall becfore my mom noticed me wearing it. which was a dumb move but hey i was little. Though I am a coke fan i've stolen a pepsi clock from one of the houses i've broken into. I've stolen 3 lighters and 2 misfits bracelets from hot topic. I've stolen keychains from from several places, the latest being the empire state building when i was in new york. During the whole pokemon phase I've stolen several rare cards from friends, I've stolen more lighters from the gas station not far from here. Ping pong balls, Gum, Magazines, Rockstars, Bandana's, Toesocks.

O:

edit: oh yeah and 3 belt buckles, 2 from hot topic, and one from anchor blue.

2nd edit: and Guild Wars, and God of War. Both from Wal-Mart...
I dont think I've remembered everything either.

WOw.. Im a bad kid.

3rd edit: ah-ha. Knew I'd be back here. Rice krispy treats, soda, doritoes, and a cd case with 90+ cd's in it. the worst part was that it was from a kitchen of a christian camp. O:
D:

User Image

damn man O__o you bad bad boi
but ill let you slide because of the toesocks... ahaha
rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:27 pm
User Image

O:

I like muh toesocks.
>_O

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

DumberDan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:50 pm
Lesee...first item I ACCIDENTLY shoplifted was a magazine. I was 9 and stupid. I was at Bath and Body...my mom dragged me there since I couldn't be home alone, and this lady there asks if I want to read a magazine. So I do. I'm all hooked reading about West Nile, that when it's time to go I walk out of the place, oblivious to what I just did. When I got home my mom gets all mad at me. Of course, me being me, I asked if we could go back and return it xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:07 pm
User Image

wow lol. My mom woulda just shrugged and said that it'd prolly be to late to worry about it. Considering we live far from the mall she wouldnt wanna make the trip again.

that remidns me of when the lady at kfc gave us an extra bucket of popcorn chicken and i didnt know what was going on and just went back to the car. My mom didnt notice til half way up the hill. but i loved the pop corn chicken so there is no way i would give up a free bucket.
O<

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:00 am
I think stealing is wrong.. but not because I'm Christian.. Remember people have morals and values that don't follow any particular religious doctrine.

Once my fiance and I found a wallet with 400 dollars in it outside the subway station. We could have really used the money.. but I couldn't take that money. Even if it was "finders keepers". What if that money was someone's rent money.. or food money. How devastated has anyone of you felt when you lost money knowing that you would never get it back? I ALWAYS return lost items and money in hopes that maybe the owner will find it.

This post makes me sad sad  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:43 am
    Lol. My and my friend took plastic cups and straws from a Cafe. We didn't want to buy our own. xD
    It ust made us laugh.

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:22 pm
Heh heh heh. . .

I plead the fifth!
And really, who ever suspects a pregnant lady??

Though once, I had a woman ask me if I was trying to steal a basketball. . . :/
I couldn`t figure out if she was joking. . .
It kinda does look like I`ve got a basketball in my shirt, but that much? I`m not so sure.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:29 pm
One time me and my friends stole some red bulls, amps and, some dorky sun glasses just because we can.

EDIT: I also stole some pins from Hot Topic when I was like ten and last year I bought a belt buckle but didn't have money for a belt so while my friend distracted the guy I took one.

Rubbery duck

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:45 pm
User Image

oh wow.. I just remembered alot more.

but to summarize it. at least $150+ of stuff from the 99 cent store.

D:

User Image

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas