Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:18 pm
[[OF COURSE! O: Vamps prey on humans,but not those in their house. 3nodding They go out to eat.]]

Xellious was busily braiding his long,long black hair that ended at his calves. His fingers seemed to be invisible with such speed that most thought it was impossible to move that fast. Xellious had come quite acustomed to braiding his severely long locks every morning,and thought of it as a nessicary daily routine,just as eating three times a day was a routine to humans. He sighed onces his hair was braided tightly and held together by a black leather band. He stepped over to his walk-in closet and selected a midnight black cloak and slipped it around himself,cloaking him in a mysterious shadow that he favored. He smiled slightly to himself, this cloak was relatively new and felt warm but at the same time quite menicing and intimidating. His acute sense of smell smelt something a little unfamiliar--he was on a lower floor-- and opened his door.
---

"Uh,yeah." Klaash said,shaking his head to get the proper spiked look he desired. "Sure." He said again,still preoccupied with his image. He fluffed up his hair again and then with a sudden swiftness,bolted out of the room and navigated his way to Ceelleia's.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:20 pm
She held the top of her cloak together as she looked down at the boy in from of her. "Umm... hello. Are you the...owner of the estate? I would have pictured you a bit..." she finished by holding her hand flat above her head, indicating she thought he would be taller.  

momitama

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:03 am
Tsshyeiah rapidly assembled her garb, put it on, and bolted (in very high heels) down several flights of stairs and when she got to the door, booted Naota out of the way. "Get out of the way!" She barked at him,althought muffled her voice so that the "new" someone at the door wouldn't hear her.

Tsshyeiah smoothed her blood red hair and opened her eyes, "Hello there," She said in a much more pleasant voice. "I am Tsshyeiah Jonquil, my brother Xellious and I run the estate." She said in a most intruductory tone. She smiled and let her only eye visible close slightly. "You are interested in a room, are you not?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:19 pm
Klara stood in front of her closet stretching her arms above her head looking for something to wear.
She was feeling rather silly and happy today. She grabbed her favorite red and white scarf and wrapped it around her neck with a smile. She liked that it matched her red eyes. Klara wondered what Klaash was doing at the moment-what anyone was doing at the moment. She slept in and felt terribly lost as to what the manor was up to, so she left to find Amelia. Amelia was her best friend at the manor and loved being around her even if that meant a little hard work to help her out a bit with her duties to the manor. Klara ran down the stairs taking two at a time. Reaching the bottom she saw Amelia by the door and jumped on her enveloping her in a hug.  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:46 pm
[[:3 Yaay for active threads and new people!!]]

Klaash tromped off to Ceelleia's room where he approached her black stained oak door and turned the glass knob. Ceelleia lay on her bed, her faded blue eyes looked at the someone who had entered her room.

"Klaash!" She said happily, though her quiet voice made it sound more like loud whisper. "Good morning!"

Klaash smiled and walked closer to her, "Hey there, Ceelleia." He looked at her nightstand and saw the food left for Ceelleia. Must've been Amelia

"You hungry?" He asked, thinking about his own hunger needs, although, Ceelleia's were more important.

She shook her head slowly,"Not really. I'm not very hungry lately."

...Damn... Klaash thought, ...I wonder if her illness is advancing quicker than we anticipaited...

Klaash knew it ws a clear sign that the desire not to want food when terminally ill was a bad thing, and Ceelleia was near dead as it was. Klaash picked up a small bread slice and brought it to her mouth. "Eat it," He intructed her. I don't want you to die just yet...Please...

Klaash and Ceelleia shared mothers, unlike Tsshyeiah and Xellious. Both Klaash and Ceelleia were half demon, while Tsshyeiah and Xellious were both full on Vampires. ...Ceelleia...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:40 pm
Jin lay still asleep in his bedroom.

His muscular left arm hung from the side of the bed while his head lay under a mass of pillows.
Starting to wake up he stretched his arms and started slowly sliding off of the bed but stopped himself from hitting the floor by planting his hand to the ground.
after getting out of the bed Jin started is daily routine of tai kwon doe.  

haruxxx
Crew

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:02 pm
Name: Hikari Tsuki
Mother/Father: Dies at yound age, so she doesnt know anything about them at all.
Race: Vampire/ witch
Love: She once had a crush long ago on some vampire... he is now dead and ever since it has been hard for her to love.. Likes only Vampire people.....
Siblings/Family: only child
Weapons: Witchcraft ( light and dark magic), family sword ( handel made of leather and covered in precious jewels, bladde is curved)
Abilities: Is very good at speels and potions, is very strong at fighting, but psychic ( when needed) and is really fast.
Height: 5,8 ft
Random Fact: Is very stuborn and dislikes rude people, is very good at singing and love to draw. Most likely to be seen either in the library or outside by a tree.
Appearance: Long blond hair, green eyes ( red when vampire instincts kick in), usualy wears purple, green or black. Dresses only. Always has her cat shadow with her. ( Black turkish angora)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:21 pm
[[You really didn't send it to me in a Pm,but I'll be linient (however you spell that U_U;; ) It's okay.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:48 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[You really didn't send it to me in a Pm,but I'll be linient (however you spell that U_U;; ) It's okay.]]

SUMIMASEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:26 pm
Princess Naika
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]

SUMIMASEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[[Daijoubu desu yo, daijoubu! Ano, watashitachi hajime Aru-Pii desu ka?]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:59 pm
* walking silently in a dark and lonely hallway* well first time her and i am already lost... how sad... * continues walking into th unknown hallway*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:19 pm
{{I'm just going to write up a quick intro, hopefully it will be okay}}

Emilia-Lilith, although she was often known as Lil, Em or Emilia, started to head for the door of her room. She was currently staying at the Manor, all of her remaining family were and of course Raphael was too. "Going to chase after you're 'lover boy'" a voice teased in her ear making a light pink hint come to her pale cheeks. He always called him that and it always got the same reaction. "He's not my lover boy.... He's a friend, and stop sneaking around my room Dray!" She finally snapped, however playfully, at her older brother. "Sure he's not, but if you are looking for him...He's in the library." With that the older male just left the room going off somewhere and Emilia was left to her own thoughts. She moved to the door and out into the hallway. She was sure he wouldn't mind her going to see him. Moving almost silently apart from the sound of her A-line black velvet skirt rustling along the corridor. She continued on her way.  

~Immortal Crow~

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:23 pm
*continuing into the deep and narrow haalway she finally came to it's end. " finally, but now which way to pick... i dont even know where my room is supposed to be.." Indeed, in this enormusly huge manor, she knew no one. she was alone and by herself. She decides to walk into the corridor to her left, into which she came to a dead stop, there, a guy that looked exactly like her lost loved one. She was bemused and just standing there, not even able to speak a word.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:23 am
Finally Emilia opened the library door and looked around, it was huge, just like the manor, she looked up to the main study table and smiled slightly seeing Raphael there, looking over a large book that was on the table and opened, at the side was a little wine glass filled with thick red liquid. He looked up and his eyes met hers, he nodded with a half smile on his face. Raven hair framed his pale and detailed features, he stood up, walking over to Emilia, he was wearing tight black trousers with calf high boots on over the top and a old highway man style blouse in off white. "How are you, Emilia?" He bowed a little, waiting and hoping she could come closer too him. "Have you met any of the others yet?" He questioned, to which Emilia shuck her head, now closer to him, she smiled. "Not yet, I tend too later... Perhaps we could meet them together?....What were you reading?" She smiled, slowing her small little fangs, Raphael nodded. "That sounds like a good idea... Oh..Oh nothing!" He said quickly closing the book and starting to head for the door. "Oh okay." She left it at that, if he didn't want to tell her she wasn't going to pressure him.

Holding the door open for Emilia, Raphael stood back and then followed her out, letting his arm bend so she could wrap hers around it. Which is willingly did, and smiled. They looked like the perfect couple, which they weren't to Emilia's disappointment. Walking down the corridor, she finally saw a girl in front of them, looking a little confused to say the least. Emilia called. "Hello? Are you lost?"

{{^_^ hope that is okay Princess Naika ^_^}}  

~Immortal Crow~

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:20 am
[ THank you Immortal crow!! ^^]

She jumped, a bit startled, but she was ok. She turned around to find a girl and a boy. They seemed close by the way they were holding each others. For her, it only brought sad memories back. she answered in a quiet voice. " hi... a new here, i am lost considering it is my first day here..." She glanced around to look. It seemed that they had come out of the main library. Her cat shadow suddenly came meowing around the corner, she picked him up and talked a little more. " Is that the library? If so.... i'll be on my."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games