Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Veterans Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J3wels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:05 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Veterans Day means an extra day of no school.
Hooray!
I have school.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:16 pm
J3wel
x3 thisismysn x3
Veterans Day means an extra day of no school.
Hooray!
I have school.

Suckaaah.  

x3 thisismysn x3

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:33 pm
[User Image]

My dad was in the army. He was a basic recruiter at one point. Fortunately, he's never been to war.

[User Image]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:41 pm
User Image

Good bless everyone's daddies/mommies, brothers/sisters, cousins, uncles, grandpa's (etc)

You are all in my prayers. :3

But I still stand to ask this..

WHY DON'T WE GET THE FRIGGIN DAY OFF?!

I wanted to spend time with my Uncle..he's a veteran..and his two son's are two. One is actually injured in Iraq. I've been praying--he's doing alright.

User Image

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:44 am
    °•●☆

Does ANYONE ever get the day off? xD
    I have it off, but my boyfriend doesn't....D:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:51 am
-[.Moo.]-
I'm in England. My time is GMT, so instead of 5am, it's 11am. 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.

We call it Rememberance day.
It's a very solumn day.
I know so many war stories, it's ridiculous.

War is a terrible thing. It's so sad.
I went to Ypres in belgium to see a battlefield, go into a german trench and see a memorial. It was beautiful.

;-;

:'D
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Canadians also celebrate it as Remembrance Day. I was still in the states for most of yesterday but when my aunt and I were shopping at the Walden Galleria (mall in Buffalo, NY) you could spot the Canadian shoppers by their poppies.

Also, no disrespect to the men and women fighting in Iraq right now, but they really just need to come home. It's not a type of war you can win because there are terrorists EVERYWHERE, including in Canada and the U.S. Do you see the U.S. army bombing Canada and the states to get at the terrorists? NO! We already know Bush went to war under false pretences so why do we still have troops out there?

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:07 am
Yes. The war needs to end. George Walker Bush made a mistake he started the war and didn't finish it. Now Monkey Bush was left to finish it. It's really sad. I did a report last year on Iraq. I mean huge report. I wrote a five page essay of the Persian Gulf war, I made a poster, I wrote a water essay, I got artifacts from Iraq, and Iraq money. The War just needs to end. I think I might make a topic to discuss the war.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:15 am
Haha! I get the day off!!  

All We Know Is Failling

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:19 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

It wasn't a mistake, that's the problem. The most powerful people in the world knew September 11th and this war were going to happen years ahead of time. It was all predicted, they practically planned it. Their ultimate goal is to get a chip into everyone and that will be our identification, they'll use it to track us and if we try to rebel they'll screw us over indefinitely. All our banking, health info, EVERYTHING will be linked to these chips. There will be one government for the entire world and it will be a disaster because absolute power corrupts absolutely. There's already a couple families who've let doctors put these chips into them/their babies. Unless the people speak up and stop all this crap they'll keep using fear and propaganda to make us think this is all for our benefit when really we're giving up our freedom.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:04 am
Wow.. I never thught about that.. I had to read it a couple times because it is so confusing.  

All We Know Is Failling

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:36 pm
[User Image]

I had today off. We always get Veteran's Day off. If Veteran's Day falls on the weekend, we get the Monday after it off.

Wow, I didn't know about the chip thing. o.o

[User Image]

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas