Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Am I a horrible person for doing this? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucy the thread killer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:07 pm
Wow that guy is a jerk and he was trying to take advantage of you. If it were me I'd tell his girlfriend. Before she becomes a victim to. This probably isn't the first time he's done something like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:10 pm
Just so the girl belives you hang out with hhim agian let him touch you agian. Take a picture of it and show her.  

All We Know Is Failling

Lucy the thread killer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:13 pm
All We Know Is Failling
Just so the girl belives you hang out with hhim agian let him touch you agian. Take a picture of it and show her.
WTF that's stupid...are you trying to scar the girl...and that'll get her a bad reputation. Geez why not just do a live webcast stare  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:12 pm
I agree with Poet.

Anyways, I've known him for quite a while and all I know of his past sexual life is that he was too clingy to his last girlfriend and they had sex a lot when she "Didn't want to", as in she would rather be doing something else but didn't say anything to him to stop. He hasn't done anything like what he did to me to another person.

He made me promise him not to tell Hannah.. so I can't really tell her. If ever I do get pissed enough at him to break a promise, then I'll tell her.

Lady Chu Monster

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:34 pm
User Image

it sounds like he's just being a douchecunt and tried to get you to touch him? o_O;

lol seriousness:
~same as above, without sarcasm~

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:21 am
He isn't worth it  

StevoB

[-Dark.Element-]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:11 am
bring it up in the middle of school where people can hear... and make sure this chick is with him at the time... just do it...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:10 pm
Rechu
I agree with Poet.

Anyways, I've known him for quite a while and all I know of his past sexual life is that he was too clingy to his last girlfriend and they had sex a lot when she "Didn't want to", as in she would rather be doing something else but didn't say anything to him to stop. He hasn't done anything like what he did to me to another person.

He made me promise him not to tell Hannah.. so I can't really tell her. If ever I do get pissed enough at him to break a promise, then I'll tell her.

I`m beaming like an idiot right now because everyone is agreeing with me. xDD

Seriously though. . . He does sound a little like a "douchecunt" to quote Sonic.

Hildr

Clever Goat

Usagimitai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:19 pm
Wow he sounds messed up!

No your not a bad person in my eyes he is. What a pervert! You had every right to say no to him and he's just a pervert for saying he's not gonna brake up with his gf like he told you before because of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:52 pm
Your a victim
but hannah is also a victim
don't you think she has the right to know?  

XAmberrXO

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:55 pm
XAmberrXO
Your a victim
but hannah is also a victim
don't you think she has the right to know?
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I keep thinking that about my ex who was getting all friendly with me. Whether or not this girl he's dating is whoring around too she should probably know that he's being a douche as well. It's just a matter of how to let her know the things he's said/done without her wanting to come after me. =/

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:05 pm
>l
He caught you up in the "love" and passion, the b*****d. I'd tell his girlfriend, and apologize a lot, but say he kinda forced it on you.
><
DON'T DATE SOMEBODY IF THEY'LL ONLY LOVE YOU FOR TEH SEX!

Rathmanian

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:19 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

lol.. in my case we never said the L word because we knew we wouldn't mean it. Steve's GF tells him she loves him and he won't say it back. >_<

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:28 pm
Well, all I can say is if he does it again just tell him to stop right away and I think he'll get the idea.  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces