Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
Crystal Zodiac Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your sign?
  Leo
  Cancer
  Gemini or Virgo
  Taurus or Libra
  Aries
  Sagittarius
  Capricorn
  Aquarius
  Pisces
  Scorpio
View Results

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:54 am
The History of the Crystal Zodiac

As long ago as 4000 BCE, the Chaldaean people of Mesopotania used astrology and the starts to predict the future. They also believed that crystals found in the earth were linked to planets, which reflect the vibrations of the cosmos. From the earliest times, crystals have been reguarded as possessing divinatory powers: the ancient Greeks believed that every piece of clear quartz is a fragment of the archetypal Crystal of Truth. Each of the 12 signs of the zodiac also correspond to a crystal and, in turn eac crystal aligns with the energies associated with that astological sign.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:36 am
Hi! you seem really cool Gweener! biggrin

I have a friend who just did my chart. She said I was a taurs with a Leo rising? Can you help to enlighten me on what that means, please. And is there a crystal that helps to stabilize moods?  

Koranya

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:28 pm
Koranya

I have a friend who just did my chart. She said I was a taurs with a Leo rising? Can you help to enlighten me on what that means, please. And is there a crystal that helps to stabilize moods?

So for the most part, you have Taurus traits, but since your birthday falls on the cusp, you also have some Leo tendencies, though you will find that some Leo characteristic do not fit you at all. Even your avi reflects your Taurus beauty and love! (and your keyword is passion)

I am a Leo, ruled by the sun which corresponds to the clear quartz crystal.

User Image

Both the sun and this crystal represent direct, potent energy; a crystal of action, focus, and potential. Leo's keyword is Clarity.
arrow Wear or carry this crystal if you need to start anew.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:02 pm
You're a Leo, as well? Huh...
I thought Leo was peridot(august in general) and ruby...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:43 am
ChainsawDooM
You're a Leo, as well? Huh...
I thought Leo was peridot(august in general) and ruby...

Yes, you are correct... that is our birthstone, but these are our zodiac crystals. These correspond to the planets that rule our signs.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:18 pm
Gweener
Koranya

So for the most part, you have Taurus traits, but since your birthday falls on the cusp, you also have some Leo tendencies, though you will find that some Leo characteristic do not fit you at all. Even your avi reflects your Taurus beauty and love! (and your keyword is passion)

I am a Leo, ruled by the sun which corresponds to the clear quartz crystal.

User Image

Both the sun and this crystal represent direct, potent energy; a crystal of action, focus, and potential. Leo's keyword is Clarity.
arrow Wear or carry this crystal if you need to start anew.

Thanks! I wasn't born on the cusp though. My sun is in Taurus and my moon is in leo with my assendant in Leo as well. I just dont really know what all that means? She's was really excited that my moon was in Leo. But she say's that's because she's a Leo?  

Koranya

Alphagirl

Ace of Hearts

20,075 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:09 pm
Hooray, Aquarius is orange! [throws orange confetti] Orange is better than red, but it's sadly underrepresented on Gaia crying

But it's impossible for me to break free from expectations. Sorries.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:35 pm
I tried to answer the poll, but my sign wasn't on it.

Here is MY sign:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

GrumpyOldGuy
Crew

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:08 am
GrumpyOldGuy
I tried to answer the poll, but my sign wasn't on it.

Here is MY sign:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah Grump! It took me some research, but I believe I have found the stone that corresonds to your sign:

User Image

Fossilized Dino Dung
arrow Wear or carry this stone to avoid unwanted company or attention.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:13 am
While I am by far no expert on astrology, it is at least entertaining to imagine that the same earth that provides essential minerals for health may also provide us with the Zodiac Crystals and their supposed healing powers.  

Gweener

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:19 am
Interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:21 am
Alphagirl
Hooray, Aquarius is orange! [throws orange confetti] Orange is better than red, but it's sadly underrepresented on Gaia crying

Yes, our expectations and others expectations of who we should be are one of the walls that cage us rather than protect us. The uniqueness of each of us is represented in both our happiness and pain. Yet, we receive far less forgiveness from ourselves than others.  

Gweener

Alphagirl

Ace of Hearts

20,075 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:26 pm
Gweener
Alphagirl

Yes, our expectations and others expectations of who we should be are one of the walls that cage us rather than protect us. The uniqueness of each of us is represented in both our happiness and pain. Yet, we receive far less forgiveness from ourselves than others.

Too true. [smiles sadly] I cannot forgive myself, so I have long since given up trying.
But hey! Other people still have a chance. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:01 am
Alphagirl
Gweener
Alphagirl

Too true. [smiles sadly] I cannot forgive myself, so I have long since given up trying.
But hey! Other people still have a chance. smile

Aw, why not? We all have our dark sides, things we have done that we are not proud of, but at the same time, we still have our good qualities which lead us to do good actions. (and I know you're an awesome person!) Not only do we have to learn to acept the world as both good and bad, we have to accept ourselves as the same. It is a learning process. Acceptance will lead to happiness.  

Gweener

Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces