Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Oh jeez. D: Joy, more death threats. =/ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:05 pm
Becaues I'm a tard.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:08 pm
I slept for years with a bat by my bed, before I met my husband. I used to go out (with my friends back in the old days) with a knife concealed on my leg. They never knew about it. But this came from bad experiences, not threats. I learned the hard way the the worst ones are the nasty "surprises" sprung by so called "friends". yup. I was molested several times at an early age and raped by my (*ahem) "boyfriend" at 21. So I've never been the trusting type. no big deal now. time passes and wounds heal with the help of better, true, real friends. neutral  

SmithPresea

10,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Deprimo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:22 am
SmithPresea
I slept for years with a bat by my bed, before I met my husband. I used to go out (with my friends back in the old days) with a knife concealed on my leg. They never knew about it. But this came from bad experiences, not threats. I learned the hard way the the worst ones are the nasty "surprises" sprung by so called "friends". yup. I was molested several times at an early age and raped by my (*ahem) "boyfriend" at 21. So I've never been the trusting type. no big deal now. time passes and wounds heal with the help of better, true, real friends. neutral

DDD:
That's really suxish.
Raped? DDDx I'm sorry.
& yeah, those nasty surprises are not fun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:04 am
Woah Word, What a situation you're in.
All I can say for you and all your friends is to be on your guard, because even if you don't have anything to worry about, the threat of taking ones life is still there.
Does your school have security cameras that could identify the person sticking these notes into your locker? That I can say, would be the safest way to solve this. 3nodding

As for myself, I never had anything like that happen at school, but my younger sister has pulled a knife on me, and has bashed me with a mug. @_@ Talk about scary.

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Deprimo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:11 am
Simplistic-Tyranny
Woah Word, What a situation you're in.
All I can say for you and all your friends is to be on your guard, because even if you don't have anything to worry about, the threat of taking ones life is still there.
Does your school have security cameras that could identify the person sticking these notes into your locker? That I can say, would be the safest way to solve this. 3nodding

As for myself, I never had anything like that happen at school, but my younger sister has pulled a knife on me, and has bashed me with a mug. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Talk about scary.

The thing is, I don't think we have security cameras in the halls.
Stupid school. Dx
& Yeah, we're all watching our backs.
I'm freaked out, in every note we get the person tells us certain
things that we did that day.
We got a note today, and the person knew what we ate for lunch yesterday.
Your younger sister has done that to you? o.o
Scary. gonk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:04 am
Ah this must be high school drama for sure.

-is glad i'm out of high school-

pxxn

Original Fairy

Deprimo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
pxxn

It's drama all right. D:

The office says they should know who it is by Monday.
D;

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:36 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Well if they're in your class it's not surprising they know what you ate for lunch.
Regardless try not to act any different than you were before, the person is probably getting a kick out of seeing you guys all worried, just keep an eye out and still be careful. Just try now to show that you're scared. A lot of kids use empty threats to try and get what they want but even so it's best to be safe than sorry. It's actually quite cowardly of the girl to be sending you guys anonymous letters, if she was really gutsy she's try saying something to your faces.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Blood Raevyn

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:46 am
Simplistic-Tyranny

The school should have security cameras. They're put into the school for many situations, including this one. The only places they're really not allowed to have them is in the bathrooms and changerooms. Other than those places, they can be anywhere in the school as well as being hidden.

Word; I think you should ask the principal if there are any cameras in the school and if there are, then you could easily find out that way who's doing this. If not, and if you have some sort of camera, try and set one up somewhere near your locker, or the locker that gets the most notes and try and find out that way.
If you find out who this person is, me assuming you're in highschool or possibly higher education, they could be charged with uttering death threats. I know for a fact that schools do not take threats lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:29 am
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Well if they're in your class it's not surprising they know what you ate for lunch.
Regardless try not to act any different than you were before, the person is probably getting a kick out of seeing you guys all worried, just keep an eye out and still be careful. Just try now to show that you're scared. A lot of kids use empty threats to try and get what they want but even so it's best to be safe than sorry. It's actually quite cowardly of the girl to be sending you guys anonymous letters, if she was really gutsy she's try saying something to your faces.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

It was a half day, she knew what they ate for lunch at home. @__@
I doubt she'll say something to our faces. We'll just have to wait.
DDDx

Deprimo

Deprimo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:31 am
Blood Raevyn
Simplistic-Tyranny

The school should have security cameras. They're put into the school for many situations, including this one. The only places they're really not allowed to have them is in the bathrooms and changerooms. Other than those places, they can be anywhere in the school as well as being hidden.

Word; I think you should ask the principal if there are any cameras in the school and if there are, then you could easily find out that way who's doing this. If not, and if you have some sort of camera, try and set one up somewhere near your locker, or the locker that gets the most notes and try and find out that way.
If you find out who this person is, me assuming you're in highschool or possibly higher education, they could be charged with uttering death threats. I know for a fact that schools do not take threats lightly.

:33333
They have security cameras, but for some stupid reason they
don't have them in the halls. :[
& I should try that, set up a camera near April's locker.
Oh, and my math teacher's going on a stakeout next week.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:10 pm
Word I Am
pxxn

It's drama all right. D:

The office says they should know who it is by Monday.
D;
domokun gonk heart  

StrawBerryApple

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:12 pm
Word I Am

The thing is, I don't think we have security cameras in the halls.
Stupid school. Dx
& Yeah, we're all watching our backs.
I'm freaked out, in every note we get the person tells us certain
things that we did that day.
We got a note today, and the person knew what we ate for lunch yesterday.
I think the school needs to get the police involved. I mean, this is getting out of hand from what I can see.

And if they knew what your friend ate for lunch at home, it means it's someone relatively close to all of you. Try narrowing down who you can possibly think has something against you and your friends. I wouldn't go pinning blame on anyone, since it usually turns out for the worst. At least this way you can have an idea of who you're being threatened by.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:19 pm
Tyranny: :3
We know that it's someone living in my friends` trailer park.
We're working on narrowing our range of suspects.  

Deprimo

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:59 pm
I've been threatened before. It was in 6th grade. One of my friends had what my friends and I like to call a "Stalker friend". She was a friend, but she was super protective of her and my friend didn't even like her much.
So, anyway. One day I was walking with my friend and "stalker-girl" to the bus and after my friend got on her bus "stalker-girl" told me that if I didn't leave "Barbara" (We'll call my friend that) alone, that I would regret it.

Personally she picked a fight with the wrong person, I told the teachers and we had peer mediation. Nothing happened to her, she denied the whole thing, no one got in trouble but me (WTF?). But the more she threatened me the more I ignored her. Eventually I told her to jump in a lake and she left me alone. p:

As for your problem. I wish I could come and rescue you. D: No one would mess with you if you had a senior on you side. [/delusions]
I'd probably just make it worse, though. sweatdrop The second you get a letter I'd probably be tempted to hold it in the air and yell "WHO THE HELL SENT THIS!?" sweatdrop  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff