Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:49 pm
she nodded happily, at least he understood.... leaning forward to get a closer look at what could be a new friend, she leaned to far, and came tumbling out of her box and into a mound of snow, shocked by the sudden icyness of the snow  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:12 pm
Alex just smiled he then laughed alittle and picked the catgirl up and bruched all the snow off of her and put her on his lap he then scratched her behind the ears  

Vianc

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:20 pm
name= Erri
age= 16
race= catgirl
personality= nice, shy, friendly
appearence= User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:24 pm
the group of kids caught Erri's eye so she walked over and said in almost a wisper here you shouldn't be cold on a night like tonight Erri then give the young catgirl her coat and hat I hope that your warmer now. Erri smiles at both of them would you guys like anything to eat?  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

Vianc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:14 am
Alex looked at the older cat girl and answered "Sure.....we would love that" with a smile on his face  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:55 pm
she looked absolutly delighted, what with all the attention she seemed to be getting... she had no words to express her thanks, niether to the one who caught her and scratched her ears, nor to the one who gave her the coat... so she purred, and mewed and smiled, wanting to thank them as best she could  

Acrisiss

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:55 pm
Erri giggled then where would you like to eat its on me so you can eat whatever and as much as you want She then lightly scratched the young catgirl under her chin and smiled  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:14 pm
"It doesnt matter me...." Alex said plainly  

Vianc

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:23 pm
where are you guys going to stay for the night cause if you like i'll cook you a huge dinner at my house but we would have to get some stuff from the store first if thats ok??  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:34 pm
she nodded enthusiastically before getting up and stretching, yawning, as if to show that she needed to stretch her legs anyway  

Acrisiss

Vianc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:36 pm
"R-really that would be great" Alex said as his eyes lit up he then picked up the catgirl and out her on his back and carried her piggy-back style  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:46 pm
Name: Dark
Race: Demon
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Can seem cocky and arrogant at times. He takes his time and examines things and thinks things through. At times he can seem wise beyond his years, if by years means how old he looks.
Bio: Dark is a demon and a trained and very skilled assassin. How he ever got thrown into a slave cage is beyond anyone, even him. He hasn't been a slave long. He was only a recent capture. He hasn't spoken a word to his slavers and doesn't know how long it is before someone takes him. But what he does know is he won't be a slave for long.  

DaeDalion

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:01 pm
ok then off to my house we go Erri giggled at them plus if you guys want i do have a lot of extra rooms for you stay in for as long as you want if you like my cooking that is  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:13 pm
Dark sat in the cage plotting how he would escape this little hole he was tossed into. His weapons were removed from him. All the ones they could find. He was left without his long sword, short sword, and a few of his throwing knives. But he had a few hidden knives and his hidden wrist blade. He just needed some poor sap to waste their money on him.  

DaeDalion

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces