Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
Favorite FMWS song! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:13 pm
I am proud to say that I have tried the dance before and I am also ashamed to announce that I failed miserably. I tried to pause it constantly so the moves would go by slower so I could mimick it, but I gave up since it was going...TOO slow. I love watching the Takuto and Meroko stuffed animals dance. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:38 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Shyrendora

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:10 pm
I haven't listened to any of the Full Moon music in a long time... seeing this thread makes me want to again, if only so I can post the titles of my favorite songs. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:45 pm
DemonHunterNaomi
Does anyone know where I can get Focus? (Am I even allowed to ask that sort of question, where to download something? I feel like I shouldn't be...)
I know a site where you can download that song, along with the others. But like you said, I'm not sure if we're allowed to share download links here. sweatdrop  

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:15 pm
Yonaki
DemonHunterNaomi
Does anyone know where I can get Focus? (Am I even allowed to ask that sort of question, where to download something? I feel like I shouldn't be...)
I know a site where you can download that song, along with the others. But like you said, I'm not sure if we're allowed to share download links here. sweatdrop

Go ahead, it's fine. If it's not, Kaze can kick my butt. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:52 pm
solarfacade
Yonaki
DemonHunterNaomi
Does anyone know where I can get Focus? (Am I even allowed to ask that sort of question, where to download something? I feel like I shouldn''t be...)
I know a site where you can download that song, along with the others. But like you said, I''m not sure if we''re allowed to share download links here. sweatdrop

Go ahead, it''s fine. If it''s not, Kaze can kick my butt. xd
Alrighty, the site is here. The site is in German, but it''s very easy to navigate.  

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:54 am
I like Eternal Snow and Love Chronicle. I''m not a big fan of Myself, though. I guess hearing it too many times made me dislike it.

EDIT: I forgot Smile. *is listening to some of the songs*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:11 am
Wasn't Embraced Love in the anime also?

Anyway, I like:

Smile
Myself
Love Chronicle  

Froggy Furnishings

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:38 pm
I don't remember hearing Embraced Love in the anime, so it always made me wonder why it was listed as a song for the series.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:20 pm
I don't believe that Embraced Love was ever played in the series at all...maybe it's another name for Love Chronicle? That's unlikely, but just a thought.  

Lepidus Light

Mikanne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:36 pm
Interesting thought...I searched Full Moon wo Sagashite at this one anime music site and I found songs like "Embraced Love" and "Etrange" confused and I know for sure that I've never heard those songs in the anime. They're probably songs that they wanted to use but didn't sweatdrop (I like those songs though! xd !)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:31 pm
Actually, for some reason, everyone seems to mistake the band "Changin' My Life" (They disbanded...;o; ) for the anime Full Moon wo Sagashite just because they sang the songs for the anime. xD; I find people saying "Etrange" is in the anime all the time...o_o; Maybe they should watch it...  

Lepidus Light

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:31 am
I think the reason Etrange might be mistaken for a song in Full Moon is cause it's on the single with Love Chronicle. Etrange was even the title of the single, if I remember correctly, not Love Chronicle. Always thought that to be very strange...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:26 pm
Leri
MemoryDragon
The best was when I was watching the A-kon cosplay from my hotel room and they had a Meroko, Takuto, and Mitsuki on stage. They did the dance. I died laughing while everyone else in the room gave me very strange looks (That's what happens when I start hanging out with dancers and not total anime fans...).

eek I would SO wanna see that! xd

I wanna try the dance now whee

I wanna try the dance too. Even though I'll look really stupid trying... sweatdrop

My favorite song is the Route L version of Eternal Snow [aka the original version]. I also love Love Chronicle too! Changin' My Life is so talented.  

pockydrop

Raisetsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:39 am
Definately Eternal Snow heart .

I dunno why though I like it so much though, but yea who cares xd heart .  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff