Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocol8Chips

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:44 pm
I want it to be Kaname but it seems like it's going to be Zero sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:08 pm
I believe Kaname.
Even though Kaname's methods and etc might not be the best way to deal with things, at least he genuinely loves Yuuki and is doing it for her sake. Whereas Zero is just... there. He does try to support Yuuki but it's nowhere near what Kaname does for her.

xninjaPANDA

Yuki Cross Guardian Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:51 pm
Zero because Kaname is Yuki's step-brother ...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:43 am
Yuki Cross Guardian Angel
Zero because Kaname is Yuki's step-brother ...

Your choice.

But its a silly excuse really cause both are her step brothers :/ plus she dosent remember what life is like with Kaname and does with Zero, so Kaname is much better in that department as she was raised with Zero in her memories.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Aradia_Dasiana

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:55 pm
i think she belongs with zero. he seems to love her, even though he doesnt show it much to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:50 am
zero!!!  

cherryblossomgirlsakura

Nightmaresky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:45 am
*SPOILERS! TIL CHAPTER 36*

First of all... SHE BELONGS WITH ZERO!!!!! Second, I don't care of all the pure bloods did it in the past but kaname is yukki's brother! EEWWWWW!!!! I am not in to insest at all. Gross. She belongs with Zero! This is what I've been saying from the begining.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:36 pm
I really hope that Yuki and Kaname-kun will end up together.  

Luna Vampire Yuki

Sweet Zero_Kun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:30 pm
me of course...but I obviously don't deserve someone so good stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:30 am
I also realy hope that Yuki and kaname end up together, They really do belong together in my opinion. I have to say i had gotten over the fact that they're brother and sister, but i think there only half or something, even though they are they seem so perfect foreach other!  

My_Wolfs_Wings

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:31 am
Fireball96740
yurie06
indigoannathea
fortunecookiesweetie
I think there is already a thread like this but, I would say Zero because Kaname is starting to seem evil.

I agree

it's true that it seems that way. but kaname says that its his "plan" which makes him mysterious and sound evil. so this story is gonna have a lot more twists. also, zero gave yuki the gun to kill him. for me, i think that yuki's gonna have to use that gun one day (don't mean to upset zero fans)
therefore... i think it's gonna be kaname-kun who's gonna end up with yuki....

I totally agree with everything you just said.

I think it's going be like that too. But not that too obvious, Yuuki being a Vampire and hidden Member of the Kurans really slapped us hard like steaming Kettle. Zero just got slapped in the Face by knowing she was a vampire the whole time, but suppressed. So i wonder how Kaname will get slappped?
Instead of Evil, i'd Put Kaname in being.....More Selfish
I've noticed he has changed since the begining, to somebody i don't even know, from the Mysterious Cool Vampire boy, into an Arrogant, Selfish being

Ladye3angel
who do you think? yuki is a pure blood, the senate probably won't let her be with someone lesser than an aristorcrat even if she wants to. Kaname of corse!

The Senate is only full Old Farts who are Level B's and want Pureblood Blood for themselves to gain power, a sign of Corruprtion, like Human Government, Greedy little ********. They don't care about Purebloods, it's their Blood they care about.
Hakura and Juuri's Love for each other is Genuine, The council had nothing to do with it, it's what purebloods do in order to preserve their small dying kind of vampire. If the Council gets in the way, they have to worry about the Hunter's Association. Speaking of which, Headmaster Cross doesn't want neither have their little boogers on Yuuki.
Yet Grandpa Ichijo sent his Grandson to spy on the Kurans, Kaname of course. We all know Ichijo doesn't want to betray his friendship, that will be another struggle right there.

IdyllicDivinity
Zero definitely! even if kaname gave saved yukis life....
yukis trying to save zero's!!!!!

Thats Probably whats going to happen, since, hey who is the Knight, the long rumored Vampire Knight who going to save the Princess?
+ Yuuki did promise herself she would help Zero Read Chapter 5 again, I just know she will try to help him, even though her condition has changed, or fufill Zero's Wish, if he can't be saved
Is the Kuran Ancestor Kaname or is Kiryu Family Member Zero?
I would say it's Zero  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:27 pm
ZERO!!!  

kari936221

Gobleybop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:01 pm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku
Fireball96740
yurie06
indigoannathea
fortunecookiesweetie
I think there is already a thread like this but, I would say Zero because Kaname is starting to seem evil.

I agree

it's true that it seems that way. but kaname says that its his "plan" which makes him mysterious and sound evil. so this story is gonna have a lot more twists. also, zero gave yuki the gun to kill him. for me, i think that yuki's gonna have to use that gun one day (don't mean to upset zero fans)
therefore... i think it's gonna be kaname-kun who's gonna end up with yuki....

I totally agree with everything you just said.

I think it's going be like that too. But not that too obvious, Yuuki being a Vampire and hidden Member of the Kurans really slapped us hard like steaming Kettle. Zero just got slapped in the Face by knowing she was a vampire the whole time, but suppressed. So i wonder how Kaname will get slappped?
Instead of Evil, i'd Put Kaname in being.....More Selfish
I've noticed he has changed since the begining, to somebody i don't even know, from the Mysterious Cool Vampire boy, into an Arrogant, Selfish being

Ladye3angel
who do you think? yuki is a pure blood, the senate probably won't let her be with someone lesser than an aristorcrat even if she wants to. Kaname of corse!

The Senate is only full Old Farts who are Level B's and want Pureblood Blood for themselves to gain power, a sign of Corruprtion, like Human Government, Greedy little ********. They don't care about Purebloods, it's their Blood they care about.
Hakura and Juuri's Love for each other is Genuine, The council had nothing to do with it, it's what purebloods do in order to preserve their small dying kind of vampire. If the Council gets in the way, they have to worry about the Hunter's Association. Speaking of which, Headmaster Cross doesn't want neither have their little boogers on Yuuki.
Yet Grandpa Ichijo sent his Grandson to spy on the Kurans, Kaname of course. We all know Ichijo doesn't want to betray his friendship, that will be another struggle right there.

IdyllicDivinity

Thats Probably whats going to happen, since, hey who is the Knight, the long rumored Vampire Knight who going to save the Princess?
+ Yuuki did promise herself she would help Zero Read Chapter 5 again, I just know she will try to help him, even though her condition has changed, or fufill Zero's Wish, if he can't be saved
Is the Kuran Ancestor Kaname or is Kiryu Family Member Zero?
I would say it's Zero

Definately agree. Yeah, so what if they're pure blooded or whatever, it is so going to be Zero.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:16 pm
IdyllicDivinity

I agree.  

Kat The Dark

4,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

katana_soul_less_heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:49 pm
i think kaname because zero is becoming more and more like a pure blood it seems like it  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff