Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I can't take it anymore and i feel i have nowhere to turn... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:56 pm
Corpse_Bride_131
I know I have absolutely no authority here, but maaaaaayyybbeee we should be a bit nicer, at least in this forum. Also, it's not very nice to make assumptions that someone is bullshitting you. Things that people say may not seem all that realistic to you, but you still don't know if it's real or not.
I'm sorry, it's just that all I ever read in this guild is the more popular people and people of higher authority constantly pointing out every flaw in every other member of this guild. Some people really would like a place where they could go to get help with somethings.

My two cents... lol
certain things kids say her earen't true and you can tell, but only 2 people here did it this time, most of us were nice, just people need to not concentrate on those people and talk to the people helping so they can get MORE help  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:32 am
I wasnt mean. She asked what to do and I said not to lie and not to do drugs.
Simple as that.
It would be a different case if i called her an idiot for taking drugs and not going to a hospital...or just calling her a bullshitter.
But I didnt.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:47 am
If she was really that messed up.
Why would the first thing she do post on the computer?
How did she get to the computer?
And if the computer is at a home or internet cafe type place the people there would be highly concerned on why she looked messed up.
This is why I don't believe it.
And some other questions ran through my head.
I just don't know how to word them.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:13 am
Okay, so there was only one or two that were kind of mean, but I'm saying in general.

Also, since I know her, I know she's not an 'attention whore' and she's not lying. How ever she got to a computer without people being all "What the ********?!" is her business.

Anyways, I am sorry. But, had I not actually known her and known about this beforehand, I probably wouldn't have said anything. (Which is my reason for saying, don't just assume people are lying.)  

Corpse_Bride_131

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:55 pm
ok maybe I was mean...but c'mon, you have gaping wounds all over and the first thing you do is log onto gaia?
I just found that doubtful..but meh, if you actually know the person...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:19 pm
un-scene_kid
ok maybe I was mean...but c'mon, you have gaping wounds all over and the first thing you do is log onto gaia?

Exactly my point.
Why the hell would you do that.
I'd be more concerned about if I was going to die or not.

Candy Fornication

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:47 pm
This topic is lame.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:50 pm
Eri Luvs You
This topic is lame.

I agree.
:/

Candy Fornication

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:18 pm
Candy Fornication
un-scene_kid

Exactly my point.

Indeed!
but hey, for pointing out that I thought twas a tad attention seeking, I'm apparently mean.
There's just no logic in her story.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:16 pm
un-scene_kid
Candy Fornication
un-scene_kid

Exactly my point.

Indeed!
but hey, for pointing out that I thought twas a tad attention seeking, I'm apparently mean.

*Shrugs* Don't threat it, you were just pointing out an unlikelihood, bare in mind someone left here not long ago because we made fun of MCR.... thats the caliber of a small amount of our posters. ^^  

Rellik San
Captain

walk like thunder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:32 pm
Rellik San
un-scene_kid
Candy Fornication
un-scene_kid

Exactly my point.

Indeed!

*Shrugs* Don't threat it, you were just pointing out an unlikelihood, bare in mind someone left here not long ago because we made fun of MCR.... thats the caliber of a small amount of our posters. ^^

whats the bet every time you mock MCR God kills an emo kid?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:23 pm
First off, posting this wasn't the first thing i did. The computer i used was at my house. I got home, cleaned out my wounds, and after taping them up, i posted. This WAS in the same night, but i didn't post as soon as i made it home. Two, i wasn't outrunning the cop while he was in his car. He was seeing if i was awake, and after he was looking away for a secoind while talking on his radio, i got up and just ran. First, i ran behind some appartments and after he drove by, i ran as fast as i could and, after finally recognizing where i was, i ran home. I didn't have time to write ALL those details in the first time i posted this. I still want some advice, but please, don't criticize me. Why the ******** would i make something up like that and tell people who i DON'T know and never will? That would just be a waste of my ******** time, okay. So, if you have advice, please go ahead. If you want to start a conversation, i would ask if you could just PM the person?  

LoversRequiem

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:41 pm
un-scene_kid
Rellik San
un-scene_kid
Candy Fornication
un-scene_kid

Exactly my point.

Indeed!

Oh god I only wish that was true, the population would culled in a matter of minutes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:56 pm
Rellik San
un-scene_kid
Rellik San
un-scene_kid
Candy Fornication
un-scene_kid

Exactly my point.

Indeed!

Oh god I only wish that was true, the population would culled in a matter of minutes.

meh...those annoying emo's will eventually kill emselves off...although maybe not...dammit they better disappear somehow...I have issues with annoying emo kids...grr and blah and so on and so forth  

walk like thunder

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:53 pm
LAME  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items