Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Oookay.. Not very smart of me.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiroi_Yuki107

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:38 pm
well this one time during summer break me and my sisters went to the park and it had this tower like thingie that was pretty high up we were messing around and they dared me to jump off that thing so I was like yeah sure what the hell....I jumped off and landed really hard on my two legs and then just fell down and laid there for like 5 mins...they were busting their asses off laughing at me but I didn't think it was funny man! stare that s**t hurted like a bit**!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:50 pm
Shiroi_Yuki107
well this one time during summer break me and my sisters went to the park and it had this tower like thingie that was pretty high up we were messing around and they dared me to jump off that thing so I was like yeah sure what the hell....I jumped off and landed really hard on my two legs and then just fell down and laid there for like 5 mins...they were busting their asses off laughing at me but I didn't think it was funny man! stare that s**t hurted like a bit**!

Which did you censor b***h but not s**t?
o -O
Ummm... I stabbed my own leg once...
<<;

Rathmanian

Shiroi_Yuki107

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:17 pm
NekoGod
Shiroi_Yuki107

Which did you censor b***h but not s**t?
o -O
Ummm... I stabbed my own leg once...
<<;

haha i dunno...i guess s**t isn't as bad as b***h! xB  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:18 pm
ouch  

HawaiiBlueSurf

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:25 am
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

I really hope you're being sarcastic about the superglue and electrical tape comment... If you don't want to go to the ER, fine, but at least wrap your hand up with gauze and some other kind of cloth.

Nothing like that ever happened to me. I'm no idiot. Although once in fifth grade one of my classmates was either really angry or stupid and decided to punch out one of the windows in the hall. He did this whilst we were passing from classes.

That's my two cents.

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:58 pm
I was cutting cardboard towards my self with and exacto knife, I slipped and cut a vein in my thumb.
It took like 10 minutes to clean up the blood.  

Cinnabunns

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:02 pm
The Forgotten Bagel
I was cutting cardboard towards my self with and exacto knife, I slipped and cut a vein in my thumb.
It took like 10 minutes to clean up the blood.

She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

If you're Imo you cut vertically on a vein to die not across!! gonk

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:15 pm
My friend was playing Hackensack at my school and he was by a window wall thing that has doors some one pushed he and he put his hand on the window and it brocks.

so he pulls his hand back (which doesn’t help) runs to the nurse office (which doesn’t help) and it was closed so he like crap and meanwhile the blood on the floor is Acuminating and then some one unlocks it (guides is next to the nurse offence thank god the one time it helps) and it plays out from there

He ended up wit a two ligaments cut and he cant move his middle pinky and ring finger.  

Dark Mr

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:51 pm
`Ooh, Pure has a story! =D

Now keep in mind that I was not drunk or in any way impaired. But my uncle was. >.>;;

Okay so. Me, my aunt, my uncle, and my grandparents are spending winter vacation in Georgia with my grandpa's redneck cousin and his wife and her brother and his wife and their four kids on this hundred acre mud hole. Being rednecks living on a hundred acre mud hole, of course they have five or six ATVs. Well I'm like twelve at the time, so I couldn't drive one even though I wanted to. I have to sit on the back of one with my constantly drunk uncle. So we're all on our ATVs, two to a seat, with my grandpa's cousin showing us around the property. For some ******** up reason my uncle and I are bringing up the rear. We arrive at a huge hill, which my grandpa's cousin tells us to go slow on on the way up and down. So what does my uncle do? He waits for everyone in front of us to go all the way up the hill and all the way down on the other side before hitting the gas and going up the hill at full speed. And so, all five feet and ninety pounds of me go flying off the back of the ATV about half way up the hill and, of course, I land in a big ol' mud puddle. They didn't even come back for me. I had to walk back to the house, at which point everyone's all "We were wonderin' where you were!"

It wasn't fun. x___x;

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:20 pm
Os iusti, meditabitur....

Oo xDDDD Lawl.

I hate the part in my life where I slept [literally] in class. I was dead tired, since my aunt kept as up last night while I helped her out on the house. I finally slept at 3:00 or something. I only had like 4 hours to sleep, and then school. In science class, the teacher was blabbering about something, and the next thing I know, I was in the principal's office because I slapped the teacher unknowingly. {I get cranky when I is sleepi.>>}

xD That was cool. And I got a call home.

sapientiam...

Blueblerry --

Chemical PaNcAkE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:39 am
AmErIcAnSyKo
Alright, so I wake up this morning at 7:00 to the sound of banging in the bathroom riiiight next to my room.. The constant sound of someone sanding the bathroom wall down kept me from closing my eyes again, so I finally decided to just get the ******** up.

Irritated, I open my door to see Adam and Jeremy (two friends of mine [kinda sorta]) workin' on the bathroom. I kind of scoffed and walked away, barely able to see having just been disturbed from my two hours of sleep.

I hear one of them start complaining about the bathroom window not wanting to open. So I figure I'd go check it out. It was stuck. Didn't want to open. So I figure I'd beat it open..... With my fist...

Now, I don't know what the hell posessed me to do so, but I struck the window (not hard, mind you, I really didn't mean to do more then knock it open a little bit), and the sonofabitch shattered all over my effin' right hand.

I got two deep gashes on the right side of my palm where my pinky knuckle is, three or four smaller individual cuts on my middle finger knuckle, two on my middle finger, one in the middle of the back of my hand, and a larger slash just above my ring finger knuckle.

I realize I got extremely lucky. None of the glass shards stuck in my hand, and I actually was able to pull my fist back out of the shattered mess without anymore real damage being done.

This is the first time I've ever done something to give truth to the belief that your ability to make good decisions is impared with lack of sleep.

Now it didn't hurt as bad as it looks like it would hurt, but no I'm not going to get stitches even though I probably should. It'll be a cold day in hell before I go to the ER for something I can fix with superglue and electrical tape. wink

Discuss:: So how many of you have learned this lesson? Any of y'all done something stupid, and then look back and say "What the HELL was I thinking????" because of sleep deprivation, intoxication or stress?

DUUUUUUDE!!! THATS HILARIOUS AN PAINFUL!!! ARE U OKEE??  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:33 pm
So Poet did something quite stupid today whilst not thinking. So I was buying some lettuce because I wanted a salad at the local store.

I somehow set off the little metal|don`t steal s**t detector. The clerk asks me to see my receipt so I show it to her. She eyes me curiously, so I say, sarcastically mind you, "What, you think I stole something and hid it in my shirt?"

Apparently she thought I was serious. Dumbass. She actually made me lift my shirt up to the bottom of my bra to prove that I wasn`t hijacking a television or something.

Not to be mean or anything, but I think she was a little slow. :/

Hildr

Clever Goat

-T_Shade_T-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:48 pm
Lol, i rofl at Poet's.

Well when i was about hmm 7 I was living in Mexico. And we had stairs all neat but at the end of a corner was a little gap where i would usually fit into and jump down which i would land on a desk. Well one time i guess i hit my head or i fell asleep because next thing i know im falling down the desk. That looks something like a desk with a desk on top of it. So there i was rolling down the desk when i woke up i was on the ground and my mom was slapping me.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:27 pm
lol

So like two years ago, before I moved away from FL, I was at the park with my friends where we spent most of our time doing jack s**t or playing truth or dare (we were raised in catholic school, everyone thought kissing was gross cause we were raiased like siblings). So my friend is like, "Hey, let's play ghost. Last one on the set is it." (we were in sixth grade and like brothers and sisters). So, since I was on a thicker branch of our tree (where we sat and talked), I was kinda haging in the air and throwing rocks at a house. And everyone else is right on the sop where the trunk kinda becomes the branches cause the branches are like naturally arranged in a way to be like seats. So I had to jump of my branch and I rolled my ankle and was the last onto the gym set. And so I had to close my eyes and try to tag one of them. And apparently there was another girl there. And so, I thought her boob was Sam's shoulder. And I squeezed it with my eyes closed, not knowing what it actually was. And Sam's like, "Kaitlyn. What are you doing?" So I opened my eyes and blushed insanely cause it was a very chesty girl and I looked like a perverted lez.  

Noche Flor

Purplepiratelynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:29 pm
well this story is a little less about physical pain:

Ok so I am quite shy, and I finally worked up enough courage to ask this one guy out....so I went over to him one day and was all like so do you want to hang out sometime....he said yes, but the only problem was that i was so nervous that i really didn't work out what to say afterwards, so i looked like a complete idiot just standing there not knowing what to say next, which makes me think, what was i thinking, why did i not think about this beforehand.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff