Welcome to Gaia! ::

the Hayley Williams guild

Back to Guilds

Love Paramore? Love Hayley Williams? Then join the guild! 

Tags: Hayley Williams, Paramore 

Reply the Hayley Williams guild
Hayley's fashion sense. <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:25 pm
Gothy things scare me too.
I remember when Hot Topic was all about the goth scene and my friend and I were scared to go in because of mall goths.

LOLZ.

I'd love to live in the UK too. D; Though I'd miss Warped Tour and all that other good stuff America gets.
I went there this summer and it was amazing. No gangster/ghetto people or anything. And the government
here is just messed up. Though I've heard you guys have "chavs", which is bad all together.

D:

Dude, where I live, you can get shot for just wearing a bandana.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:07 am
i have red skinnies and yellow skinnies. : D

ah, i want to live in the UK. ;[
i live in Canada, and it SUCKS.
we have no good stores,
and we don't even get warped here. its lame.

`ze evil vampire of doom

-MySorryEyesCanSee-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:38 am
The Unicorn Fairy
I remember when Hot Topic was all about the goth scene and my friend and I were scared to go in because of mall goths.

LOLZ.

I'd love to live in the UK too. D; Though I'd miss Warped Tour and all that other good stuff America gets.
I went there this summer and it was amazing. No gangster/ghetto people or anything. And the government
here is just messed up. Though I've heard you guys have "chavs", which is bad all together.

D:

Oh yes, the wonderful little weirdos we like to call Chavs. Their actually DANGEROUS! This girl that just so happened to be a Chav said she hated me and Chemical with passion. Talk about PSYCHO. In conclusion Chavs are a big No-no but you'll find them everywhere here.

Our government was terribly messed up ages ago. BOMBS. GUNS. And any other scary weaponaries...T'was not safe.

Shot for wearing a bandana??? SCARY. We were in Florida over Easter and it was pretty fun! American people are the greatest.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:40 am
-Teh Chemical-
The Unicorn Fairy
I want skinny jeans in a million different colors. D:

<33333

I only have boring natural blue jean colored ones.

N. Cali has the crappiest stores ever, and we don't even
have a Delia's and all those other US stores that Hayley shops at.
But we do have Hot Topic and Forever 21, and those are 2 of my favorite stores.

The link I put up in the first post has a page where they list all the places where you can get almost all of her colored skinnies.

The UK has zilch good stores. D:
Honestly, we don't have Hot Topic, Spencers, nothing.

We have this little tiny, TINY shop called Fresh Garbage that sells scary gothy stuff.
=/

&& I want funky jeans too.
I just have black. D:

Fresh Garbage is Chlostraphobic. Plus, they sell bongs and other weird things.

Although it DOES smell nice.

-MySorryEyesCanSee-

st percy
Crew

Bashful Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:53 pm
The Unicorn Fairy

LOLZ.

D:

Chavs are hella scary.
They think they're 'tight', drive sporty cars, wear 'bling-bling' and ...what not.
Total weirdos.

And as for the UK we don't get many rock festivals.
Download Festival would probably be the best, but it couldn't compare to Projeckt Revolution or Warped Tour in my opinion.
Then we get like, indie festivals such as Glastonbury and stuff.

Our government sucks too.
Trust me.

&& another reason to live in America, the weather.
The weather is terrible here. Especially when queuing for concerts.
I had that experience recently when going to a My Chem gig.
Freezing, rain, cramped, dull, turned dark, more rain and more coldness.

Zomgz, off topic-ness ....>.>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:54 pm
-MySorryEyesCanSee-
-Teh Chemical-
The Unicorn Fairy
I want skinny jeans in a million different colors. D:

<33333

I only have boring natural blue jean colored ones.

N. Cali has the crappiest stores ever, and we don't even
have a Delia's and all those other US stores that Hayley shops at.
But we do have Hot Topic and Forever 21, and those are 2 of my favorite stores.

The link I put up in the first post has a page where they list all the places where you can get almost all of her colored skinnies.

The UK has zilch good stores. D:
Honestly, we don't have Hot Topic, Spencers, nothing.

We have this little tiny, TINY shop called Fresh Garbage that sells scary gothy stuff.
=/

&& I want funky jeans too.
I just have black. D:

Fresh Garbage is Chlostraphobic. Plus, they sell bongs and other weird things.

Although it DOES smell nice.

I LOL'D.  

st percy
Crew

Bashful Gaian

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:38 pm
LOLZ.

We're off-topic, but whatever.
This is the last thing I'm going to say.

I guess "chavs" are your "gangsters" over in the UK. xD Mostly 80% of the stores where I live sell all of this expensive gangster crap, that it's kind of hard to find all the good stuff. D:

@ `ze evil vampire of doom: Doesn't Warped go to Canada? I know it stops somewhere in Ontario and Quebec. But I guess it just mainly depends where in Canada you live.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:11 am
Oh I love how she's so random, like the person who started this topic had mentioned. She can pull off anything and look amazingly cute in it!  

PrinzcessNiketa

ThrashGlam

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:14 am
I remember the first time I saw pictures of Hayley.
I went,
THAT CHICK DRESSES LIKE ME! xD I HAVE A TWIN.
My hair is orange and blonde,
But definitely not as long.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:12 pm
I am now on an insane hunt for colored skinnies, especially red...I told my mother, "the girl from this band wears them....I must have them!!" Most online stores are sold out of them crying I did find purple ones at my local Hot Topic though blaugh  

AlternaPrincess

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:58 pm
xD

So am I.

I told my mom I wanted red skinnies for Christmas. And I told her the same thing. xD So she wanted to see a pic, & she said, "Ooh. That's girl's very pretty."

But I didn't find any anywhere, since it's Christmas & all the stores are packed. D: But I'll be doing my new year shopping after, & I hope I find a pair of colored ones.

: D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:17 pm
If you don't mind me saying so (I don't know if this is considered posting a link or not, it's not a direct link), you can find loads of colored skinnies on AngryYoungandPoor.com

It's where I get all my patches and if you go to the right hand side column, under Girl's Clothes, under Girl's pants or something... well, they're there.

The brand is Tripp. They come in like 8732567932 different colors and patterns.  

ThrashGlam

AlternaPrincess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:38 pm
KYAAAAAAA!! I GOT RED SKINNIES FOR CHRISTMAS!!! blaugh (Thought I would share this news with everyone, even though it's kinda off-topic... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:15 pm
Lucky you. : D

A new H&M just opened at the mall near my house, & they had red skinnies that were the perfect size, but I just realized that I had nothing to wear them with.

So I didn't get them.

D:

xD

heartache in stereo
Captain

Mrs Vintage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:58 pm
another awesome place to shop for similar clothes like her's is Urban Outfitters.

that place is amazing.

the Hayley Williams guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces