Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaiyoretto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:50 pm
what was with all the blood Yuuki was seeing...o.O
and i want the old Shiki baaack D:

...needs more YuukixZero  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:11 pm
When I read it, i was like OMG!! Now i just wish chapter 35 would come out now. I'm too excited! XD  

Kingkong541

Akio Lailie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:16 pm
Kyaaa! Now I'm really anxious! I can't believe Zero said that about Yuuki needing Kaname instead! That's really sweet, but so sad crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:55 pm
i think my fantasy VK plot may finally become a reality.

kaname turns yuki into a vampire, then goes on to tell her about her past. she then discovers he has some negative involvment in her past (why else would he be so hesitant to tell her?), and after making this shocking discovery she turns to zero for support and revenge scheme help. then a romance blossoms between zero and yuki and they spend an eternity as vampires together.

there's my fantasy VK plot. completely unlikely, but i'm an optimist. 3nodding

...and i hear all of you with this "you need kaname kuran" stuff from zero, i'm not giving up my hopes. of course hino isn't going to stop intimate scenes with zero and yuki, she would loose a huge number of readers (me included in those readers)!  

Rainbeau Essence

eternity_moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:37 pm
i was pissed off when i saw kaname bite yuuki. but i just read chapter 35 a few days ago from the salvanos scans. you guys can read it on thespectrum.net. anyways, as for the VK fantasy plot... umm... kaname is her... ok i don't want to spoil, so you guys can read it. as for zero, he is going to go for Kaname in chapter 35. and that's all i'll say, just so you don't get mad at zero. i know i was in chapter 34. ^_^
and i want senri back too. and i hate kaname. i want zeroxyuki. another thing... the first thing she mentions, is not how she cares for Kaname, but the fact that she hurt zero. well, before that, she mentioned that she confronted kaname, but still... i just kinda noticed that when i was reading.  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff