Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What the flux? Where did the days go? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA
  BATMAN~!
View Results

Blood Raevyn

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:24 pm
I had something like that happen.
I was enroled in Sylvan learning over the summer and the days I went were Monday, wednesday and thursday. So I was up late on Saturday night/sunday morning. I looked at the clock on my cell phone a little while before I went to bed, naturally, since I was up until 1am-ish, it said it was Sunday, so I'm like "Okay, I have to get up early for sylvan tomorrow. Me not realizing it was still sunday when I woke up about 10 minutes before my appointment usually starts, I jump out of bed, scramble to get clothes on, run down stairs into my parent's computer room and yell out "It's 10 minutes until sylvan! Why the hell didn't you wake me up?!" My mom just stared at me and said "Mickey....it's sunday...you don't have sylvan until tomorrow..." I just kinda stared at her for a second and then finally said "Oh.." Then she laughed and told me to go back to bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:54 pm
Flurgin Popin
My friend did something kind of like that. She uses her cell phone as an alarm clock like me to get up for school in the morning. So her cell phone went off and woke her up, she gets up, looks out the window and thinks that it looked really dark out. She takes a shower and gets ready for school and then realizes it's 1 o'clock in the morning. A text message was the reason why she got up. I had to laugh at her.

I've had things like that happen to me before too though.

That's like what I did, but without the text message. I just randomly woke up on my own. XD  

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

Siilentx

Agile Star

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:52 pm
Lol...i've gotten used to waking up early with an alarm clock for so long..that i would usually end up waking up 5 minutes before my alarm actually rings.
So one winter morning..i woke up as usual..the sky was still black (usual for winter season) and i thought i woke up just in time. So i took a shower..and ate breakfast...then i went to put on my watch. My watch had a glow in the dark pointers.. (and i didn't bother opening the lights) so the pointers pointed to what seemed to me be 6.55 am which was about the time the bus was to come and pick me up. Then as i was going to walk out of my room..i tripped on something ...so i went to open the lights so see what i tripped on...then i noticed that my watch upside down...and when i looked at my watch closer..it turned out to be 1 am!!
I was soo mad at myself...i had like 5 more hours of sleep!!!!

sweatdrop from then on..i had to trun on the lifghts every time to check what time it was!!!! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:55 pm
Os iusti, meditabitur....

I once thought it was 7:56 in the morning when I was in elementary. [8:00 is when I need to go to school] My parents saw me rushing every where and told me it was Daylight Savings Time. And I school doesn't start in two hours because of construction. Ended up waking three hours earlier than what I needed to. Oo;;; Man I was dumbbb.

sapientiam...

Blueblerry --

Nephrastar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:38 pm
I've had a few weekends when I woke up and was like "OH s**t I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL"...
Then realize that the day is Saturday.
And go back to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:50 pm
I forget time. But sometimes I mistake the weekdays... thinggy... like I might mistake Thursday, but I'm on Wednstay.

Funny to say, but I think the world is going faster by 0.00.001% thanks to the meteor crash... I think?

It's my theroy, but the truth is, once the *Noi mutes Kales voice and Kale continues to talk with no voice.*  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:31 pm
I fell asleep aroung 3;00 in the after noon on a wednesday and woke up at 6:20
and it was dark so i figured it was morning and I had to get to school
so I am screaming at all my family members for not waking me up so I could take a shower
... and it was 6;20 in the afternoon  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:30 pm
•♥♥•
hmmm. that happen to me too
my bro told me to wake up and i was like "why?" 'caz you late for school"
i was like "omg!" i ran and put on my ugly uniform but i look outside it was night time!

Osimple-latinaO

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces