Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Unexpected Invitations [[Joinz? ;-;]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  A friend of Daavi's
  An Enemy of Daavi's
  A friend of Daiki's
  Just someone. :3
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:32 pm
Rynquu paused,"Really?" She didn't sound too excited,more suprised. "I've been eating the same...I wonder why..." She said quietly, tilting her head to one side, an unplanted snapdragon still laying limp in her hand. She sighed loudly and finished planting her last flower with haste and stood up. "Want anything?" Rynquu implied with her question that she had just finished baking something of sorts, and was offering it to Daavi and Pheonix.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:38 pm
Pheonix loved Rynquu's cooking. "Yeah." She said, not really caring what she was eating as long as Ryn-chan was cooking it always tasted good, well at least that's how Pheonix saw it. She loved anything that her crush did.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:54 pm
Rynquu smiled gently and entered the house, leaving the door open for both Daavi and Pheonix. Daavi entered, and so did Pheonix. Daavi slid over to the table that was crafted from some sturdy wood and looked at the red enveloped letter sitting atop it. "Rynquu...?" She said,looking at her with curiosity. "Who's this from?"

Rynquu looked at her, and blinked, making her way to the kitchen to pull a loaf of bread out from the oven. "What?" She said softly. She smiled and handed a piece of home-made bread to Pheonix and held a piece of bread ment for Daavi. Daavi continued to examine the letter she picked up and looked at the fine gold ribbon tied tightly around the letter. In gold ink, "The Black Widow" was printed--the handwriting was very elegant and very elaborate.

"Oh that?" Rynquu said, walking over to Daavi. "I don't know, it's been sitting there for a few hours..."

"Hm." Daavi said, pulling the ribbon off.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:10 pm
Pheonix was to busy savoring the taste of the bread to pay attention to Daavi. "Mmmmmmm..... I have found Nirvanna." She mumbled as she swollowed the bite she had taken two minutes before. "Ryn you should be a cheif not a gardener." She said seriously. "Or you should marry me." She added with a joking tone. She took another bite of the bread and sighed in satistfaction.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:38 pm
Rynquu laushed sheepishly,"I don't which to choose; cooking or gardening... It's a hard decision..."

Daavi opened the letter, bits of gold confetti spurted out of it and left a pile of "mess" on the floor. "Yippie," Daavi said sarcasticly, but curious to open it either way. She pulled out a white piece of paper, a thick rectangular card, embrodered and festooned beyond belief with gold trimming and gorgeous silver-inked writing. "Woah..." Daavi said,stunned at the miraculous penmanship.

She blinked, now focusing on the writing of the card. "Dear Lady of the name Black Widow," She began,reading aloud. "In my travels overseas and across lands here and far, I have heard your name many,many a time. Your mystery and defiance entices me so. I will be arriving at Rynclawn in a matter of...a few days..." Daavi said,slowing down. Still examining the bottom, read,"I desire your hand in marriage, Daiki Matsuhara."

"OH MAI GAWD!!" Daavi shreiked, throwing the letter to the ground and twisting her foot over and over. Still pissed off and shocked thouroughly, she sent a gust of wind emitted from her hand and tore the perfect handwriting to shreds. She breathed heavily and snarreled.

Rynquu turned to Daavi,"A Daiki Matsuhara...wants to marry you...?" She asked, very confused.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:04 pm
Pheonix was half listening as she finished off the bread. "I've heard about that guy. Total a*****e well that's what I've gathered from what I've heard." She said. "Can I have more bread?" She asked as she remembered that she had something for Rynquu, but she pushed that thought away. She wanted to eat first.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:57 pm
Rynquu smiled and handed Pheonix more bread,"But Daavi,reguardless of Daiki's proposal, do you want to get married?"

Daavi lookd at her, and huffed,"No! Never!!" She folded her arms and looked away. "I'll beat this 'Daiki Matsuhara' to a pulp and use his guts as a door stop!" She grinned, laughing maniacly.

Rynquu smiled sheepishly, and whispered under her breath,"Yeah...you do that..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:35 pm
Pheonix smiled and devored the bread. "Can I help?" She asked as she swollowed. She pulled her backpack off of her shoulder and started to root through it and pulled out a small bag of seeds and offered it to Rynquu. "I don't know what type of seed is in there but its supposed to be a beautiful plant." She said. When Rynquu took the bag she then pulled out three decovative boxes. "Here Daavi, you can go kill your stalker with these." She said as she handed her the boxes that contained fifty-nine knives.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:04 pm
"Yes please do!" Daavi urged,grinning widely at Pheonix. Her fists were clentched and raised so that they were almost level with her shoulders.

"T--thank you," Replied Rynquu and took the bag greatfully. And after a few seconds of examining them,deducted that it was a hellebore flower,one of her favorites. She smiled, and nodded.

Daavi span her head around and was lost when she opened the box. "W--where do you get theses?" She said slowly,"They're absolutely beautiful..."

---
"Daiki-Sama!" A voice called, it was another one of his servants.

"Yes?" Daiki responded.

The servant--a male-- bowed deeply before speaking to Daiki,"It has been reported that your message to The Black Widow has been delivered successfully."

Daiki smiled sweetly,"That's marvelous!"

"Anything else for preparation?"

[[-cough- I'm giving Daiki magical powers because. Don't mess with me! xDD]]

"No," He added,looking out of the window of his several million dollar mansion. "I can manage." He grinned.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:37 am
Pheonix smiled even more. "Don't mention it." She said. She had to think for a second before answering Daavi. "Off of my friend, he's an underground smith." She said.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:32 pm
[[ xD Lawl. Any more prezzies and you're gonna reduce Daavi to having a seisure!!]]

"Hm," She said,pondering. "You'll have to introduce me sometime."
Daavi always tok into consideration that she'd need a few hours or even days to "bond" with her new fighting weapons. She did this with all of the knives she valued, and by training with them she could pinpoint their strengths and weaknesses, and even detirmine if they'd piece through flesh easily or not. Beauty of the sharp utencils was one thingbut their skill and craftsmanship was another.

----
Daiki looked at himself in his gold-lined mirror. His bright green eyes were full of life. He ran a hand through his almost shoulder-length blond hair. He sighed, and stood up,and walked away from the mirror. He turned over his hand, palm up. A small blue light appeared.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:36 am
Pheonix walked behind Rynquu and wrapped her arms around her and then pulling her against her, using her vampric strenght to keep her from pushing away. Her hand found it's way to Rynquu's breast, gently sqeazing it. "I'm sorry." She whispered. She released her after a minute and then returned to her corner. It wasn't the first time she had done that but it was the first time she had fondled her chest, her vampire insticts were taking control now. It scared her a little but she could handle it, if Rynquu didn't kill her.....
Pushing that thought to the back of her head she asked Daavi if she wanted to spar, knowing her friend would want to test her knives out.

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:25 pm
Mai stepped out of her new five star hotel. The building was almost 10 stoires high, borded with gold paint the name of the company glowed in fancy lights over the sky. Mai sighed and began to walk through the city. Soon Mai found herself in a bad part of town. Some where she usally ended up in. SHe doesn't know if its her little knowlage of the city or she was just becomong weird. The town gave her a weird vibe but she felt safe there, well some times. Mai has been in the city for the past two days working on a photo shoot off the far end of town where a forest laid. She usally got nature shots in her line of work, she began to think it was becasuse of her ears not her "earthy look" everyone keeps telling her. She notiecd some people eyein g her again, most likely thinking about jumping her, but even if they try they could never touch Mai.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:40 pm
[[ T^T I'm scared...]]

Rynquu was more scared than angry, and she knew that she would never have to be angry with Daavi around. Daavi glared at Pheonix," Ey, do that again and I'll kick you outta here!" Daavi yelled, clearly getting angrier by the second. After all, Rynquu was Daavi's only family, and she did not want to lose her only family, or have anything else happen to the only person she could fully trust. She didn't even trust Pheonix completely for the long period of time they'd known each other. Daavi seized a knife from her white leather boots. "Git yer hands offa Rynquu before I slit your throat!!" She smirked insanely. This happened to Daavi every one in a while. When she wasn't sparring with Rynquu, any other person would receive an "invitiation" to do battle, but in such an insane proposal, it was more of a death threat.

Daavi brought the sharp blade--her most valued one-- up near her face. It was now appearant that her canine teeth were sharper than they were previously. [[She's not a Vamp.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:53 pm
Mai began to wonder about Daiki. What was he thinking? Mai didn't really care that he wanted to marry a theif..well she did a little. But he never even met the girl! But MAi just assumed that maybe he like 'bad girls?'
Mai was really lost in trying to look from is point of view. she always tried to look from other peoples pov but she just didnt understand Daiki anymore. She knew he was kind of off, a little self concided from time to time but she would never exsecpt this from him. She would think that he would like someone..well someone more like her;at least some more sabbyer than a theif. Mai began to sidetrack from her thoughts and looked around the shops. She went into a small super center and began to look around for something to snack on.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games