Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
(WAR)&gt;&gt;IMPORTANT NOTICE&lt;&lt;(POLITCAL)&gt;&gt;IMPOR Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:07 am
wiim
Hey guys...An open discussion is always welcome and your opinions are important, but please don't take the topics so seriously and please avoid the name-calling as that can be interpreted as a ToS violation.

I may be over-reading, but I'd like to be cautious about this. Thanks for your co-operation.

No probs, wiim.

I apologise for calling Crimsn a warmongerer.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:08 am
confused What's this? An ED: P in ICU? eek
Anyways I agree with Niph and spawn
1. China will never start a war with Japan because:
a. China's navy is nowhere near the technological level of that of Japan's, and considering Japan is an island.....
b. Same goes for air force
c. As Niph and spawn have mentioned before, economical gains will prevent any war from erupting, and considering the Chinese government is trying to push for ecnomic growth with all their might right now...

2. China is unlikely to have a war with Taiwan because:
a. Taiwan is a part of China, the outcome is still in mid air with a 50/50 chance
b. Before any war there would be economic sanctions against Taiwan which would make all its businessmen cry, which has not happened yet
c. If a "war" does indeed happen it won't be a war, it'll be a one-sided slaughter

3. Concerning the oil well:
a. The dispute, if any, would be solved politically, which pretty much means it would be solved at all and there would be a lot of name calling and rioting on both sides stare
b. Seriously the entire disputed place belongs to China, Japan is just trying to grab whatever s**t they can get their hands on

Anyways let's not start any name calling here, this isn't ED: P, and I'd hate to ruin my "nice guy" image in ICU xd

Cat-Whiskers

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:10 am
Cat-Whiskers

-snipped-

Anyways let's not start any name calling here, this isn't ED: P, and I'd hate to ruin my "nice guy" image in ICU xd

It's closer than you think.. dun dun DUN *scary music xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:51 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Cat-Whiskers

-snipped-

It's closer than you think.. dun dun DUN *scary music xd

Psht, "nice guy image". rolleyes  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

spawnofebil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:54 am
What's a nice guy doing in ED: P?

Get out! razz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:27 pm
spawnofebil

Get out! razz

That's the point. He's not nice in ED razz . Are you, Cat?

@t0z - note the "image" in "nice guy image" xd  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:29 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
spawnofebil

Get out! razz

That's the point. He's not nice in ED razz . Are you, Cat?

@t0z - note the "image" in "nice guy image" xd

No... I'm evil in ED: P xp Need a few plane loads of fire extinguishers to keep me down in there sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:42 pm
It's kinda annoying, because any talk about any kind of weaponry will somehow degenerate into 'LOLZ!!!!111oneoneOMGNOEZ!!!!!!111WE NEDE T3H NOOKS TO BOMBZ0rs CINHA!!!!!111OR TEY WILL NOOK US LLOLZ!!!!111' neutral  

spawnofebil

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:53 pm
spawnofebil
It's kinda annoying, because any talk about any kind of weaponry will somehow degenerate into 'LOLZ!!!!111oneoneOMGNOEZ!!!!!!111WE NEDE T3H NOOKS TO BOMBZ0rs CINHA!!!!!111OR TEY WILL NOOK US LLOLZ!!!!111' neutral

Well, it shouldn't in this particular guild...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:56 pm
spawnofebil

the amount of sinophobia these days.... stare Damn sinophobes evil  

Cat-Whiskers

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas