Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
True Hero? Or Zero? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMGAsa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:29 am
hey, more than most would do, well done.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:16 pm
Hero  

Fire Shadow of Fear

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:34 pm
Acid Flavored Candy
x__P o e t
The only way you`d ever be a zero in that kind of situation is if you didn`t even try to help.

Also :: Lucky bugger, you have snow. >.> Though, maybe not so lucky in that situation.

That's what I thought! I mean, snow! I live in the frickin' desert.

But yeah, I think you're a hero. I mean, come on, how would you have been bad in that situation? But I'm kinda confused... what were you doing in the forest with your sister before she had a panic attack?

We were inside the building while it's snowing out. But I've already told you this before, our uncle is supposed to plow our driveway.

Everything was fine until then. I mean before she called 911, I have to shovel the truck out. It's like friggen cold. But I don't give up. I just feel like I wanted to make sure I get to mom as fast as I can. But nope, the snow has to slow down things. And also, I was thinking it might not be a good idea cause they're summer tires. My dad forgot to change them before he left.

Afterwards, I have to go outside and I walked until I reached to the driveway entrence. I waited there until they arrived. I showed them and lead them.

I think I did the right thing, because they pulled over to the other house that was over there, but ours were in the woods.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:51 am
Your a hero!! if u were a zero is that u dint try and that u called it quits 3nodding 3nodding  

cool-guy147

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces