Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Chuunin exams Part 2: The Forest of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:34 pm
[[Oh sorry, I kinda disreguarded it on accident!! MY APOLIGES!! sweatdrop ]]

The grass ninja winced as the kunais tore through his leg and arm. He instantly fell to his knees. "Owch," he said in an almost regretful tone. "It may be the only first times I've been injured, but it was worth it to pass the second exams!!" He pulled the daggers from his flash and swiped a hand through the cutt. Blood dropping from his finger, he then whistled louadly. Leeches began surrounding them from all corners. H er performed a few handsigns and shouted "Gurasu! Leech barior technique!" The leeches began forming a wall. It was about 2- feet tall, and looked inescapable. On the sides of the wall, small leeches began licking there lips as they saw there prey waiting in the middle. "You see, with this technique if you get anywhere near the sides of the walls you'll instantlly be eaten by my leeches. Although while where in the middle," The boy pointed to the floor. "The leeches can get you from there!" The boy threw a shurikan, aiming at Rei's leg.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:07 pm
Shin Defender of Light
As Hikari walked by a Rain Village ninja popped up from behind her. Holding her by the throat with a kunai. "So little lady, mind telling me which scroll you have so I can get this over with ?"

Hikari turned her head, blinked, and smiled. "Oh, hi! I'm sorry... umm... I'll remember in a moment. And, yeah... I know I'm short... it's one of those things people have to deal with sometimes, you know?" Meanwhile she had palmed a phaser and turned it on her captor, giving him her best waitress smile.

"I believe the phrase would be... 'What scroll are you holding, sir?' I really don't want to vaporize you. Oh, and I'm Hikari, by the way."  

Kendansa

Seeker

Dirge of Cerberus`

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:20 pm
(It's cool, thats why I used a kunai made of chakra, to get even, because as you should know since its made of chakra, it's going to do quite a bit of damage.) Rei is hit by the Kunai and he cripples to the ground in pain and then notices the wall of leeches as he removes the kunai in agony. This is going to be bad, I don't know the Sunagakure technique which could save me right now. Well there's only only choice left. Rei focuses chakra into his feet knowing that leg has just enough strength to support him. Rei's feet are transformed to those of a tiger. "I hope you can keep up with the speed of a tiger. If not, you have no chance. Rei grabs a normal kunai not risking another chakra one in order to preserve as much chakra as he can then runs behind his opponent with the kunai pressed against his back. (It's up to you whether I attack you or not.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:23 am
Tog (still up in the trees), glanced around looking for a lake or a river, just in case it was necessary for him to use his secret weapon. He then turned his attention to the fight.  

one_winged_angel123456

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:33 am
The boy smiled a bit. "You know, my leeches may be blind, but they can smell the blood radiating off me and you. They've tasted my blood countless times, which means your fresh meat to them." As the kunai hurled towords the boy, he side-stepped it and the leeches completely absorbed it. He performed a few handsigns and shouted, "Doton! Earth mover technique!" The ground began to shift under Rei's feet as he moved closer to the sides of the walls. The boy laughed, "you should've came perpared today with a stratagy!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:38 am
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
As Hikari walked by a Rain Village ninja popped up from behind her. Holding her by the throat with a kunai. "So little lady, mind telling me which scroll you have so I can get this over with ?"

Hikari turned her head, blinked, and smiled. "Oh, hi! I'm sorry... umm... I'll remember in a moment. And, yeah... I know I'm short... it's one of those things people have to deal with sometimes, you know?" Meanwhile she had palmed a phaser and turned it on her captor, giving him her best waitress smile.

"I believe the phrase would be... 'What scroll are you holding, sir?' I really don't want to vaporize you. Oh, and I'm Hikari, by the way."

The rain ninja knew that the girl would come armed with something. But what he stared down at to see in her hand, was an odd typed weapon. "Heh, I knew I coulden't get you with-out a fight. So I brought a little weapon of my own." He also took out his weapon, the blade was a blue-tipped spear. But looked like a mix between a spear, and a staff. "Oh yeah, and the day I lose this scroll to a GIRL, is the day a monkey becomes kage."  

Shin Defender of Light

Dirge of Cerberus`

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:07 pm
"Your right. I could've been more prepared. But unfortunantly I'm not at the right level to know what I need to defeat you,however it doesn't mean I can't try. But first I want to play a little game." Rei makes some hand signs. "Suna Bunshin no Jutsu. You want the scroll, then you'll have to guess who has it. me or my clone. Refusal to play will result in both my clone and I attacking you, and I better warn you now, my clone also has the speed of a tiger in his feet. So are you going to play or not?"
(On another note, I would actually be mroe prepared if there were actually active teachers in the sand village. No teachers means no new jutsus."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:06 pm
(lol wow Im late, feel free to disregard this for a while to finish of your battle with the only other person who passed part of the chunin exams)
X walks in casually yawing, "did I miss something? when do we get to eat im hungry" He says s he walks towards the opposite end of the forest.  

LordDracona

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:07 pm
Tog waited to see whether he should help the sand ninja or not If he needs it I'll help....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:33 pm
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light

The rain ninja knew that the girl would come armed with something. But what he stared down at to see in her hand, was an odd typed weapon. "Heh, I knew I coulden't get you with-out a fight. So I brought a little weapon of my own." He also took out his weapon, the blade was a blue-tipped spear. But looked like a mix between a spear, and a staff. "Oh yeah, and the day I lose this scroll to a GIRL, is the day a monkey becomes kage."

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Hikari said quietly, "but there are bound to be monkeys out there capable of taking the job. Look at the summoned kind, for instance." Hikari fired the phaser at its lowest setting. Even that was strong enough to make whatever it hit go numb.  

Kendansa

Seeker

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:38 pm
Sojiro landed on a tree branch, just watching the genin go through the forest of death.

"Its been so long. I can't even remember how I got past this test."

Kisame shrugged, cracking his neck.

"Hey, Sojiro, did you get to summon him yet?"

"Oh, him? he's right here, standing next to us. You can't see him until you touch the... y'know what, just wait. Lets watch and see how this plays out."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:37 pm
The boy looks over the sand clones carefully. examining them one by one. "Sure, I'll play your little game. But, my names Kyo, I thought you should know my name before you fail this test. And I see you underestimate me a bit." He then stuck out a finger and pointed to the exact body. "You see, if was easy to figure out because one, you may have forgot, but there are tiny leeches on you know. Sucking both blood and chakra, which means that the leech that continues to suck from the host is the real body. Notice that the other leeches arn't sucking because the sand doesn't contain blood." The boy began to laugh, then created a few handisgns. "Gurasu! Vine whip technique!" A vine from a nearby tree came swinging towords the clones, and Rei.  

Shin Defender of Light

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:06 pm
Sojiro's eyes widened a bit.

"Doton style?"

"Heh heh! This kids copying your style of jutsu. Except he is creating it like you do." Kisame grins.

Sojiro nodded.
"Yeah, I guess so."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:45 am
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Hikari said quietly, "but there are bound to be monkeys out there capable of taking the job. Look at the summoned kind, for instance." Hikari fired the phaser at its lowest setting. Even that was strong enough to make whatever it hit go numb.

With a furrowed brow the Genin hopped out of the way of the blast. "What kind of weapon is that ?" He said swinging with spear. No matter, if it can't hit me correctly then I no it won't do any good. Suiton! Ice spike technique!" Ice spikes came from the end of the spear, and from the ground, they both headed towords Hikari.  

Shin Defender of Light

Dirge of Cerberus`

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:40 pm
Rei and his clones move out of the way of the incoming vine. One of the clones then grabbed a kunai and removed the leeches from Rei. "Now that those things are off I might be able to try a bit harder." Another clone approached Rei and grabbed him then threw him into one of the above trees for safety from the assault on the ground."Now it's my turn to strike again." Both clones had then run at Kyo and collapsed into a pile of sand that formed around his legs and then contracted against him attempting to hold him in that fixed spot.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff