Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Journey to the Aizawa lands: a truth stranger than fiction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:42 pm

"Hopefully I'll be able to get you medical help once we get there... Oh, we've just crossed the border."

Hikari dropped the Angel-go slightly lower to scan for signs of the village. The grass had gone from being long and green to short and golden brown, and antelope and other leaping deer-like animals were crossing the plain in huge herds. Off in the distance was the great golden mass of sand that was the Wind lands.

"Guys, shout if you all see it! Everything should be made of wood, and it's not all that big," Hikari called to her friends, scanning the ground with a set of binoculars and steering with just one hand.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:55 pm

*she activate her byakugan*i see it its over there*she pointed her finger in the north direction*

DemonEndi

Tb00123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:35 am

"yep it's north"
he flew to the north
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:29 am

"Thanks. Now, let's try to... AAAH!" Hikari swerved suddenly to avoid a laser shot. "How...?" But her next question was cut off as an aircraft soared right in the Angel-go's path, leaving a shockwave from its slipstream and forcing her to turn away. More aircraft were flying from the village.

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:45 am

*she look back* hikari?!?!?!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:56 pm

*over the com link*
"we got contact, lots of contact....oh my goo-"
his voice was cut off by a giant laser blast shot from a ground cannon.

"AA guns, move around, make us harder to hit!"

a laserwent off somewhere behind him and his wing was a bit scorched..somewhat flaming.

"damn.."

Tb00123

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:59 pm

An aircraft flew straight at the Angel-go, its lasers blazing as it shot at Hikari. She flew up, then pulled into a steep, spiraling dive to get him off her tail. This didn't do anything exept give him an easier target. One of her engines cut out.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:56 am

"auto pilot"
he typed in a code on the screen.

the dawn star got closer to the flyer chasing Hikari.
"this might be the worst idea ever..."

he jumped over to the enemy flyer and got in the cockpit.

Hey what are you-

his voice was cut off by a kunai slitting his throat.
xantos jumped back to his flyer and put it back in manual.

another AA shell whacked his wing, it started to flame up and that spread to the whole flyer.

his engines cut and he was divebombing to the ground.

Tb00123

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:50 pm

Hikari, trying to shake her persuer, slammed on the brakes at the last second. The Angel-go's single engine ground to a halt and her enemy passed her by, unprepared. She managed to get off enough shots to disable the enemy's engines before her craft went into freefall. The engines sputtered and gave flicks of smoke and flame as she toggled the ignition, but it did not work. Hikari grabbed her gear and launched herself from the cockpit, unfurling her parachute and holding her disruptor rifle (with scope), ready for others who might try to shoot her down in a vulnerable state.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:18 am

he hit the cockpit glass to smash out, he jumpd out and pulled the rip cord on his parachute.it deployed.

"there goes my flyer..."

he looked at the burning reckage that finnaly hit the ground that resembled something of the dawn star

Tb00123

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:12 pm

"This... wasn't the entrance I was hoping for, to say the least," Hikari said, staring around at the burning reckage and the flyers, most of which were going back toward the village again. To warn them?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:12 pm

xantos touched down in some heavy grass.

he heard rustling some waht away, he pulled out his shuriken

Drop your weapon!

xantos turned to see 2 men aiming disruptor rifles at him.

"fine."

he dropped his shuriken only to have one of the men take it.

metal...primitive...

Thye secured his hands with what seemed like giant spheres of lead.

Tb00123

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:16 pm

"And what have we here? A Power Seed on an outsider? It seems there has been a breach in our Prime Directive. Dark Guard, if you would..." Another man walked up, brandishing a blue-white lightsaber. On his back, hands, and feet were large, glittering wings.
(This guy here)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two more people (also winged), came and locked similar devices on Hikari's hands. She did not protest, but stared at the man's face intently.

"...Mitos?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:33 am

if i could reach my explosives...no..better idea

xanto's spirit hopped out of his body and into the dark guard.
His body stayed up standing just sort of looking dazed.

i'm in...let's hope i can pull off a sneak attack if we need to

Tb00123

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:32 pm

"Who are you?" Mitos asked, staring at Hikari in contempt.

"Mitos-niichan! It's me! It's Hikari!" All of a sudden, the guards who were not occupied in their duty of guarding dropped to their knees.

"Chosen One!"

Mitos kicked the nearest kneeling guard (the leader of the Dark Guard) and sent him sprawling.

"Get up. You obviously don't realize that this is some kind of trick. The enemy is trying to fool you, idiots!" He turned to Hikari and growled at her, "My sister... the Chosen... is dead. She died a long time ago."

"B-but Lord Yggdrasil! She is of the proper age! And the Power Seed... is blue! It IS the Angel Crystal!" Protested the unfortunate Dark Guard leader, wheezing and holding his stomach.

"Botta, I could court-martial you..."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces