Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thiro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:23 am
Name: Thiro Morrleau
Race: Anthro - Liger
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Personality: Loyal and somewhat impulsive, bored on the surface but social underneath, confident on the surface, but dependent underneathth, cuddly and understanding.

Bio: I was born and raised like any other average person. I grew up in a family of two older brothers, one oldest sister, and a younger brother and sister (twins). Since our household was small and my parents lived a middle-lower class life, I moved out when I was 16, crashing at various friends' houses along the country, I was always traveling and never finished school. For four years I've been moving around and been to almost every state in the US so far. But I've found a little place above a chinese family restaurant and settled down for a bit.

Hobbies: Poetry (wierd, I know), messes with gadgets even though I have no idea what I'm doing.
Likes: Food, tv, partying, sleeping (lots of sleeping), being bitten, smoking (though I'm trying to quit), caffeine, serious roleplays (though I can only manage 3-7 lines)
Dislikes: Shoes, kids, flamers, bashers, my siblings, my parents, illiteracy, cybering, chainmails, beggars, random friend requests.
Sexuality: Gay
Weapon: Electric sledgehammer

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:11 pm
Thiro
Name: Thiro Morrleau
Race: Anthro - Liger
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Personality: Loyal and somewhat impulsive, bored on the surface but social underneath, confident on the surface, but dependent underneathth, cuddly and understanding.

Bio: I was born and raised like any other average person. I grew up in a family of two older brothers, one oldest sister, and a younger brother and sister (twins). Since our household was small and my parents lived a middle-lower class life, I moved out when I was 16, crashing at various friends' houses along the country, I was always traveling and never finished school. For four years I've been moving around and been to almost every state in the US so far. But I've found a little place above a chinese family restaurant and settled down for a bit.

Hobbies: Poetry (wierd, I know), messes with gadgets even though I have no idea what I'm doing.
Likes: Food, tv, partying, sleeping (lots of sleeping), being bitten, smoking (though I'm trying to quit), caffeine, serious roleplays (though I can only manage 3-7 lines)
Dislikes: Shoes, kids, flamers, bashers, my siblings, my parents, illiteracy, cybering, chainmails, beggars, random friend requests.
Sexuality: Gay
Weapon: Electric sledgehammer

User Image

Cool looking fursona!  

00Shoe
Captain

celticwolf72

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:02 pm
Name: Faolan MacFaoltiarna
Species: Wolf
Orientation: Straight

Faolan MacFaoltiarna is a 6'2" tall wolfmorph of fairly standard, North American wolf coloration (his taxonomy would be Canis lupus alces for those interested). He weighs a good 240lbs, all muscle. His eyes are a deep emerald green, and his headfur is black in coloration.

When he's not in his official warrior-priestly role, his garb typically consists of black jeans, a red t-shirt, a black leather 'bomber' style jacket, and no shoes. He can often be found carrying a book or other such in his downtime.

In his 'official' garb, he wears black trews and a charcol grey tunic. He also wears a seven color tartan cloak over his shoulders and a golden torc surmounted with emeralds on the terminal ends. At his side hangs his sword, and he carries a crystal mounted staff to round everything out.

Faolan is rather well educated in scientific and socio-scientific areas of endeavour. He has a love of history and of comparative mythology that knows few bounds. Though a bit stand-offish at first, he is known to quickly warm to others.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:12 am
Hmm..
Lots of people are posting pictures of their fursonas. I dont have a picture but I do have pics of my furry stuff.

User Image

Tails!  

digivixx

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:38 am
cute tails biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:20 am
If there was a problem, yo I'll solve it.

I gots ears too!

User Image
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it.

digivixx

Acinonyx jubatus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:01 pm
My fursona is me, basically.

Name: Jub
Height: ~6 feet
Orientation: Straight

User Image

I did not draw this. It was done by the wonderful Matthewt3hd0rk.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:47 am
i the only reptilian furry here ain't i... T-T

Name: Traiko Renshi
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 146 lb.
Species: 3/4 komodo dragon, 1/4 iguana.
Sexuality: straight
Mate: none
Appearance: light matte green scales, darker green hair (it's possible) and acid green eyes.
Personality: fun loving, rather apathetic when something bad happens, loyal, chaotic, easily amused, easily distracted, easily bored, and very curios. being a lizard, taste is his sense of smell, and sometimes vision, though he can see heat signatures. cold bothers him horribally, and he has claws and uses his tail in a fight (if there's enough room, and it hurts alot)

stuff i carry: sweatshirt (knji: war), sword (seen in pic. kanji: peace) pants, belt, a bright red scarf, and a small amount of island spices in a small satchel. (he likes flavor)

char pic: User Image  

Tenka_Moetsuku

B A N N 3 D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:28 pm

Name: Nimitz "Nii"
Sex: Male
Species: Nii is a black arctic fox with a slightl bigger tail than most foxes.
Appearance: (Soon to be replaced with a picture)

Nii is a black arctic fox with a tail about half a foot longer than his upper body. His tail is tipped white as is his ears. The lower part of his face, and his chest/belly is a medium gray color. His eyes are a red orange blend that looks as if his eyes are a sunset staring you in the face.
His body type is that of an athletic boy that has a little bit of a girlish frame. His hair is Blue with Red at the tips of it.

Sexuality: Bisexual.
Personality: Nii is somewhat enjoyable to be around if you like people who are energetice and love to joke around. If he likes someone, he does what most people would do when they like someone. Flirt. Its one of his main 'games' as he would call them. Other than that, he enjoys video games, Circle of death (Drinking game), and just being around people in general. Though he is a loner and enjoys his alone time, he likes being around people more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:09 pm
B A N N 3 D

Name: Nimitz "Nii"
Sex: Male
Species: Nii is a black arctic fox with a slightl bigger tail than most foxes.
Appearance: (Soon to be replaced with a picture)

Nii is a black arctic fox with a tail about half a foot longer than his upper body. His tail is tipped white as is his ears. The lower part of his face, and his chest/belly is a medium gray color. His eyes are a red orange blend that looks as if his eyes are a sunset staring you in the face.
His body type is that of an athletic boy that has a little bit of a girlish frame. His hair is Blue with Red at the tips of it.

Sexuality: Bisexual.
Personality: Nii is somewhat enjoyable to be around if you like people who are energetice and love to joke around. If he likes someone, he does what most people would do when they like someone. Flirt. Its one of his main 'games' as he would call them. Other than that, he enjoys video games, Circle of death (Drinking game), and just being around people in general. Though he is a loner and enjoys his alone time, he likes being around people more.

black arctic fox biggrin that sounds cool smile  

DoctorPain

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas