Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
'Tis the Season. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll.
  Lawl.
View Results

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:52 pm

Yup

Guy: This is blasphemy! This is madness!

King Leonidas: Madness...? THIS... IS... SPARTA!

x3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:54 pm
Ahh. . .

@Bagel - I don`t work register. D:
And the Target that I work at doesn`t sell produce. If I crush glass, I`ll get in trouble.

Hildr

Clever Goat

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:35 pm
User Image

Well..I help raise money for children who are either orphaned, have abusive parents or families who cannot raise enough money.

Last year we raised about 20,000 dollars. It was such a hit and! I took four kids shopping with me and had enough money to get them all clothing and a few toys to share.

Seeing their smiles..

That's the Christmas for me (=

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:38 pm
Malevolent Teaparty
Don't bad things like that happen all the time? Or maybe it's that people only notice things like burglaries or violence when it's christmas and everything is supposed to be perfect? I guess it depends on how you look at things. I do see people who are grumpy and mean in the stores when I shop. But I also see just as many people who walk around looking at decorations and potential gifts with smiles on their faces.
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Hardly anything happens in my town. There is always petty theft here and there but there were so many things in the span of a few days in this area. And I've worked with the public for the past couple Christmas' and they DO get a lot bitchier around this time of year.

When I was at Zellers still there was one lady that said to me "ugh whoever invented Christmas should be shot." I actually just wanted to punch her in the face haha she irritated me so bad.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:17 pm
Awwww. Bella, that`s so cool. I wish I had the coordination to do something like that. : DD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:14 pm
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

My 'rents did most of the Christmas Shopping via the internet this year. Malls and stores this time of year are way too hectic. People are nasty, and rude as well. Ehh it makes me so frustrated. ><;;

Christmas day is pretty nice and nostalgic though, in my opinion. :'D

(Wow, I wish there were more people in the world like you Bella. ^_^)

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Minako]

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:28 pm

=D Belle that's awesome! *missed j00r post last time* sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:56 pm
Srta Tap Dance

lol... black friday seem... scary O:
I haven't bought Christmas presents yet ;T
I don't even know if I'll be able to survive it xD

i agree... its gona be hard to get last minute presents this time... and people i still need to get presents for still HAVENT TOLD ME WHAT THEY WANT the default is gona just be chocolate or some candy biggrin
@Poet: yeah i know.. i wish i had any coordination at ALL expecially if i could do something like Bella with that coordination. but no the closest ive been able to do to that was umm.... babysit my cousins for a day which was spend attempting to tear out my hair and find them MILLIONS of things to do...
but thankfully here where i live we dont really have to deal with the rudeness cause i still havent seen anybody within this past year actually do anything rude or anything. worst thing was a armed robbery occurred about a month and a half ago. 1st time in 3 years!  

firewillconsume

Rabid Keese

Vampiric Demon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:41 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
Malevolent Teaparty
Don't bad things like that happen all the time? Or maybe it's that people only notice things like burglaries or violence when it's christmas and everything is supposed to be perfect? I guess it depends on how you look at things. I do see people who are grumpy and mean in the stores when I shop. But I also see just as many people who walk around looking at decorations and potential gifts with smiles on their faces.

Hardly anything happens in my town. There is always petty theft here and there but there were so many things in the span of a few days in this area. And I've worked with the public for the past couple Christmas' and they DO get a lot bitchier around this time of year.

When I was at Zellers still there was one lady that said to me "ugh whoever invented Christmas should be shot." I actually just wanted to punch her in the face haha she irritated me so bad.

Oh. I guess I was thinking of things on a grander scale. But yeah. My town is pretty small and quiet too.

I don't really get irritated with those kinds of people. I just feel sorry for them. They really don't know what that sort of attitude is causing them to miss out on. My family is pretty poor and it takes a lot of hard work just to get a few gifts scraped together and make christmas plans work, but we don't let it get us down.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Malevolent Teaparty
Oh. I guess I was thinking of things on a grander scale. But yeah. My town is pretty small and quiet too.

I don't really get irritated with those kinds of people. I just feel sorry for them. They really don't know what that sort of attitude is causing them to miss out on. My family is pretty poor and it takes a lot of hard work just to get a few gifts scraped together and make christmas plans work, but we don't let it get us down.

xP Working in the service industry the stupidity of so many people can get to you. Haha. They drive me crazy sometimes. Other times you just have to laugh. If I start telling those stories I'll just get this thread WAY off topic though. xD

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

chambs007

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:36 am
i work at a rite aid in Vermont and its madness it really is and we aren't just a pharmacy we have a little bit of everything its f-ing psycho around lunch times and weekends it drives me up one wall and down another some people are just so ridiculously stupid that its just funny but hearing Christmas songs during my whole shift can get to me though it makes me reaaaaaaalllly testy haha  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:38 am
    I feel Christmas puts people in a good mood.
    At work, they send us a "Christmas Stuff" full of stuff that we can wear all over the Christmas period. Me and my mum (we work at the same place) opened this box a bit too early...and wore them for the night xD It cheered the customers up, and all the staff :3
    Also at college, we were able to decorate the place where my friends and I hang. It was awesome! There's tinsel everywhere and baubels dangling from the ceiling xD Today we were all wearing the tinsel, and tied it around our heads. We called ourselves Tinsel Ninjas.

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

colorshitsuji

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:46 pm
"Happy" holiday experiences huh?

For the past six years, I've been sick every Christmas morning. Ha, at least I succeed in waking up my parents early wiht no concequences. Maybe this year will be that lucky illness free year.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff