Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
The pill is the greatest invention to ever grace mankind Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:47 am
Sexxed
I got 2 pms from Hzza

Hzza

I personally find nothing more enjoyable then having a rock hard throbbing member shoved deep into my darkest of a**l cavities. But you already know this don't you? wink

I don't know what all the fuss is about........

Hzza
I'm pretty sure I just sent you a really inapropriate message that was supposed to go up in the hippie guild. Why do they make the quote and pm buttons look so similar?

Is my face red or what?!? redface

I laughed
for like
5 minutes

ilu hz 4laugh heart
lolzorz, good ol hiz  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:46 am
And that was before my festive smoke......  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Sexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:40 am
my favorite part was is my face red or what
so cute  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:36 am
Very cute hiz.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

XoKittyBabyoX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:48 pm
CokePixie
XoKittyBabyoX
Well, it's not as bad as most people would think...I think of it as just another way of having sex just like oral sex or regular sex.

only you don't s**t out of your mouth biggrin

*huffs* Some women actually happen to enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:33 pm
XoKittyBabyoX
CokePixie
XoKittyBabyoX
Well, it's not as bad as most people would think...I think of it as just another way of having sex just like oral sex or regular sex.

i never said they didn't mrgreen  

CokePixie
Crew

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:28 am
XoKittyBabyoX
CokePixie
XoKittyBabyoX

More women like this need to exist - or just not be so a**l about a**l  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:15 am
Tommy the Cat
XoKittyBabyoX
CokePixie
XoKittyBabyoX

Please explain to me what the big deal about a**l is for guys.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Sexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:12 am
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
XoKittyBabyoX
CokePixie
XoKittyBabyoX

i wanna know too.
i don't get it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:02 am
Sexxed
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
XoKittyBabyoX
CokePixie
XoKittyBabyoX

i wanna know too.
i don't get it.

It's usually tighter than a p***y. Or it's a good alternative if a girl is on their period or perhaps their p***y is a little too tight and they don't have time to loosen it up.  

XoKittyBabyoX

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:55 am
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
XoKittyBabyoX
CokePixie
XoKittyBabyoX

Once upon a time a young Theodore Ulisez van der Chat went through puberty. He started to notice girls and mostly their mammary glands. "What are these mammary glands? These things of wonder and mystery I don't have and am openly not allowed to squeeze?" I would ask, but later I realized that it was the fact I do not have mammaries that is what makes them so fascinating

and then one day young Tommy had sex - which as a wonderful experience, but after a while you start to think "so whats next? oh look, what's that other hole in close proximatry, it looks curious, and because it's forbidden, like a real goal.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:58 pm
Tommy the Cat
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
XoKittyBabyoX
CokePixie
XoKittyBabyoX

Once upon a time a young Theodore Ulisez van der Chat went through puberty. He started to notice girls and mostly their mammary glands. "What are these mammary glands? These things of wonder and mystery I don't have and am openly not allowed to squeeze?" I would ask, but later I realized that it was the fact I do not have mammaries that is what makes them so fascinating

and then one day young Tommy had sex - which as a wonderful experience, but after a while you start to think "so whats next? oh look, what's that other hole in close proximatry, it looks curious, and because it's forbidden, like a real goal.

Wow...that actually makes sense...  

XoKittyBabyoX

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:17 pm
Tommy the Cat
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
XoKittyBabyoX
CokePixie
XoKittyBabyoX

I totally understand wanting to try new things, but having something shoved up my a** is not my idea of sensuality or pleasure. I'm sure it would be really tight and feel really good for him, but ******** him it's about me too.

And I just realized that I'm technically not an a** virgin. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:44 am
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
XoKittyBabyoX

I totally understand wanting to try new things, but having something shoved up my a** is not my idea of sensuality or pleasure. I'm sure it would be really tight and feel really good for him, but ******** him it's about me too.

What if you we're really drunk? I find anything romantic after I've had too much

No one's really an a** virgin, I mean I've taken bigger shits than any p***s.  

primaI
Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:16 am
Tommy the Cat
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
XoKittyBabyoX

What if you we're really drunk? I find anything romantic after I've had too much

No one's really an a** virgin, I mean I've taken bigger shits than any p***s.

I think if I was incredibly drunk then their could be a slight possibility .... but still, ewwww.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff