Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

masa otter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:36 am
* walking into the cafe i look around likeing the place. haveing never been here before and applying by mail i took a risk on it. finding a empty chair i look for someone in charge and see he is busy so i wait untell he is ready to help me, tail swaying softly behind me as my clothing russles softly with the movement*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:27 am
Tae was arriving late to work today, he had not slept very well and decided that the Cafe would not be too busy without him. He had dashed out of bed and rode his bike to the cafe with all the speed his ferret legs would give him.

Walking in, he flipped his hair off to one side. Surprised to see that it was not just he and Jayce. Stretching luxuriously, he brought his bike into the back room before returning to the front to punch in. Glancing over to the seats he saw Masa Otter waiting patiently for assistance. Without further delay Tae energetically bounded over to the only occupied seat.

"May I help you sir?"  

00Shoe
Captain

celticwolf72

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:12 pm
A sniff of coffee wafted its way down the street, tickling Faolan's senses as he left from helping a parishoner through a tough time. 'Coffee? Hrm, sounds good... I am a bit peckish,' he thought to himself as he turned his steps towards the scent.

Moments later, Faolan pushed open the door and inhaled deeply. The smells of coffee on the brew and the fresh baked pastries sending a delighted shiver down his back. Noting only one customer, and a few staff, he took his time perusing the menu then found himself a seat in one of the booths.

Reaching into his jacket, he pulled out a well worn book and placed it on the table to read as he awaited his turn to order.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:13 pm
Damn, I thought to myself... I hate it when I have to work late. Walking toward home I see a little cafe that catches my eyes. I decide to stop by for a bit to check it out.

I push the door open and tentatively look around. I spy a table in the back and walk over to it, pause to stretch my long black legs, sit down and after adjusting my tail pick up the menu to see what sounds good...  

jade_trahie

Marluxia sythe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:44 am
While i was walking home from the last club I could remember going to, I see a little shop. It smelled really good, so i stumbled over to it and opened the door. Walking in I yell "I smells Coffees!" and sit down at the table nearest to me. Swishing my tail about, i pick up a menu and begin to read.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:37 am
Faolan winced and looked up suddenly at the yell from the door. Flicking his ears in annoyance he returned to reading his book as he waited for the waitstaff.  

celticwolf72

Marluxia sythe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:04 am
I make my decision and quit reading the menu, Waiting for someone to come to the table. I lay my head on my paws and close my eyes while waiting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:42 am
turning to Tae i smile warmly, tail waveing and i am in light weather clothing to boot (( O.O me in clothing .... weird)). "im here to start as the casher sir ... i was hired a day or two ago."

hearing the yell i deside not to wait and makeing up a cup of strong coffiee i take it over to Marluxia sythe and set it infront of her. " here you go madam .. enjoy the coffiee and get nice and warm^^"  

masa otter

jade_trahie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:08 pm
I jerk my head up and realize I had dozed off...

Wow, I'm glad they didn't see that I think to myself. I decide to quit hiding in the back and make my way to a table at the front of the cafe.

I sit down and ponder whether I just want coffee or if I am hungry enough to eat too.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:10 pm
I quickly raise my head up and mutter something that wasnt quite understandable. I then look up and see Masa Otter placing a cup of coffee in front of me. I make a goofy smile. "thank you very much sir." i say and began to drink. Afterwards, i pull a tattered up piece of paper out of my pocket and begin to read it.  

Marluxia sythe

jade_trahie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:18 pm
I take a long drink of my eggnog and look around to see who's there...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:06 am
Xe, Black, and Valentine walk into the cafe and quickly finding a nice cosy table by one of the windows, they pull up chairs and order the usual rum and begin to discuss the future of their band."Well we have a tour coming up soon that should be good," said Xe taking a drink of his rum. "But we have no money! How are we going to afford such a thing," inquired Valentine. As they argued on where to get some money, Drake sat quietly heating his rum when he saw a help wanted sign at the window to the left. "I know where we can get some quick money" his words silenced the two. "We could get odd jobs at this cafe to make some funds," he explained.

coveredinmangoo

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:57 am
Hurriedly running over to the booths Tae slipped to a stop, bumping gently into the table occupied by Faolan.

"Terribly sorry for the wait sir, we were not expecting this amount of people on our second day," he breathed in a obviously embarrassed tone.

Tae pulled out his note pad from his left front pocket, shining his bright blue eyes at Faolan, "What can I get you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:25 am
Looking up from his book, Faolan smiled understandingly. "Not a problem...." Scanning the waiter's shirt, he finally spied the name tag. "Not a problem Tae. I wouldn't mind a tall mocha, and scone... cranberry and orange, if you have it. If not, a honey scone will do quite well."  

celticwolf72

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces