Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Stuupid teacher Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Usagimitai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:14 am
that is stupid they can't control if you like what your doing psht  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:28 am
well I can usually get away with anything. My favorite was my friend whispered "C**k suckers" and the teacher heard it and said "what was that? What did I just hear?" and the wise a** that I am replied "what part? the "c**k" or the "suckers"?" that and going on profane sprees when I get grades back.  

ZOMGAsa

Peachy Cup

High-functioning Trash

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:52 pm
I'm too much of a goody two shoes to get in trouble, and my teachers have always liked me. <33  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:58 am
!? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. !?

You shouldn't be talking in class in the first place..

And the whole "this is gay", "bullcrap" and all that other s**t got old real fast in my classes back in middle school. :/

~*~

I was a quiet good two shoes in school. P:
Though I did get a few write-ups [and eventually a lunch detention] for being excessively late to school back in 8th grade. xD

singull

Noche Flor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:24 am
My dying star...

I love eighth grade. Cause the teachers don't really care if anyone's fighting or saying anything to each other because they know that we probably won't ever see each other again in high school. But this one time I got a detention for talking to a guy at my science pod and I was like pissed off about it cause I'm the best kid in that class, by far, and the guy got off with getting his seat moved away from me. Effing hate middle school teachers.

...Will turn night to day

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces