Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
So whose everyones favorite cat??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite cat?
  Luna
  Artemis
  Diana
  Tin Nyanko
  Other?
View Results

Dawn_of_the_Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:05 pm
Diana because she is so uber cute. XD Then it would be Luna. Then Artemis.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:03 pm
Elf Dynasty
Thats sooooo HARD. But I pick Artemis, only because he fell in love with Luna and she didn't see it, that made me wanna cry emo

I AGREE artemis luved Luna to death plus he was a white cat and very adorable  

Scc1027

SereneKittenB

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:28 am
I like Luna. Though she did nag a lot at Serena which was annoying. Who would want their cat nagging to them about everything. lol Luna would act like Serena's third mother. lol xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:49 pm
If you haven't read the manga...at least search for it or something cause the artwork is GORGEOUS!! And my favorite cat is Artemis cause he's such a sweetheart and always wants to take care of his favorite girls heart And his human form is really cute!! 3nodding  

CherryBlossom112

x Amethyst Rose x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:16 pm
I soft spot for both Luna and Artemis >ww<  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:53 am
Radical Shadow
I also like Luna xd I also like it when she turns human in that movie. Artemis is cool but I like Luna more.

Also, another cat in Sailor Moon I just thought about (shown only for an episode or 2) is that cat that has one of the seven rainbow crystals, "Rhett Butler" I think is the name of the cat. Y'know, the one that "falls in love" with Luna. It's on the first Season of Sailor Moon.

That cat's name was Hercules. He was cute. But I like Artemis better....he was less overbearing then Luna (anime wise that is).  

Bunny Chiba

GHC- Renge Houshakuji

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:15 pm
Glad I got replies ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:12 am
Bunny Chiba
Radical Shadow
I also like Luna xd I also like it when she turns human in that movie. Artemis is cool but I like Luna more.

Also, another cat in Sailor Moon I just thought about (shown only for an episode or 2) is that cat that has one of the seven rainbow crystals, "Rhett Butler" I think is the name of the cat. Y'know, the one that "falls in love" with Luna. It's on the first Season of Sailor Moon.

That cat's name was Hercules. He was cute. But I like Artemis better....he was less overbearing then Luna (anime wise that is).

No it was Rhett Butler in the Japanese verision. It's Hercules in the American  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Caged Little Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Artemis. It's purely aesthetic though. I like pretty fluffy white cats.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:01 pm
[GS] Luna
Of course as you can see Luna is my number one favorite cat in sailor moon biggrin What's yours and why? heart

I always loved Luna >.< Her personality everything!

I ESPECIALLY loved her in the SM Movie "Hearts on Ice" when she turned human biggrin

I never read the manga nor seen the live action so I cant say much about her on those; I can only base those opions on what I know from wikipedia.

So I am practically in love With Luna. She is just so much like my own cat (who is still alive) and her name is Phoenix. My phoenix is the best, but she acts just like Luna, I swear. Luna is soo precious to me, everything that she goes through is what anyone could connect with (well, some of it.)

And she was so amazing in Hearts on Ice. Her human for is just drop dead gorgeous.  

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:18 pm
Diana is so cute!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:56 am
Well, Luna is nice, and I love her human form, but Diana is just too adorable! Diana! heart  

Lena-AngelEyes

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Solarian_Princess

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:59 pm
well though i like Luna, Artemis, and Diana, i really had to go with Artemis just because most of the time, he's always getting in trouble with Luna and it's always funny  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:57 pm
I'm such a cat lover, so I really love them all. XD

My personal fav. would have to be Luna though. Expecially after the Hearts in Ice Movie. You get to see a side of Luna we don't really get a lot. I just totally felt for her, and I love the manga images of her and the rest of the kitties as humans. So pretty!!!

Second is definitely Artemis. He's very soft spoken and quiet, but very wise and caring toward those he loves. *huggles Artemis*

And third is Diana! She's uber cute! 3nodding  

Alantie Mistaniu

kittens_insanity

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:03 pm
i sorta like luna and atimis but i think that diana is funnier and sweet and sorta cute. so over all i like diana a lot more!  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff