Reply Roleplay
teen titans reunite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:27 am
(sorry guys i dint have internet yea for all that time it sucks i know anyways im back........i hope this guild is still active........)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:34 pm
( i guess im gonna have to try to reactivate this guild all on my own! ok i went back and checked everything your all in yea that means that you can be raven bunny raven)  

gants

gants

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:24 pm
frost ran out of the tower and started flying in the direction he saw terra flying off to"i wonder who could it be causing trouble this time"he said as he soon started to reach the museum he landed on the ground the police were backing down " two of the titans are here i think they can handle it" said a cop right before another cop said "your coming with us"to reito he quickly turned around and looked at the girl she didnt look like she was from this planet "wait! let her go" he said another cop then argued saying"why should we shes probably a villainest anyways" frost then answered by saying "hey if she was a villain im pretty sure she would of escaped by now" another cop then said to the one argueing with frost "you know he does have a point" the cop that was arguing then said " alright but if she does anything tricky were not taking any more chances" they uncuffed Reito and the cops soon left  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:58 pm
gants
frost ran out of the tower and started flying in the direction he saw terra flying off to"i wonder who could it be causing trouble this time"he said as he soon started to reach the museum he landed on the ground the police were backing down " two of the titans are here i think they can handle it" said a cop right before another cop said "your coming with us"to reito he quickly turned around and looked at the girl she didnt look like she was from this planet "wait! let her go" he said another cop then argued saying"why should we shes probably a villainest anyways" frost then answered by saying "hey if she was a villain im pretty sure she would of escaped by now" another cop then said to the one argueing with frost "you know he does have a point" the cop that was arguing then said " alright but if she does anything tricky were not taking any more chances" they uncuffed Reito and the cops soon left

Reito sighed and started to rub her wrists. She walked up to Frost "Thank you" she said and smiled cutely at him. "Who are you?" she asked as she blinked.

Akabane ignored the girl and walked down the bloddy hall way to a small room. "Ok the item should be here. Then all I need to do is trasport it to its new home and collect my fee" he said with another creepy smile.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

DarkYang109

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:55 pm
Ice walked along the streets liked she did every day. She was really bored and was looking for some fun. She headed for the bank where she was going to cause a little mischeif.

((Sorry it is short. Is it alright if my character is Slade's new apprentince?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:05 pm
DarkYang109
Ice walked along the streets liked she did every day. She was really bored and was looking for some fun. She headed for the bank where she was going to cause a little mischeif.

((Sorry it is short. Is it alright if my character is Slade's new apprentince?))

(yea offtopic: when and if i ever get a scanner i can finaly show how i imagine frost)

he turned around looking at reito "im frost or atleast i think thats my name" he said in a sort of cheerful voice "who are you" he then asked the girl  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:54 pm
gants
DarkYang109

(yea offtopic: when and if i ever get a scanner i can finaly show how i imagine frost)

he turned around looking at reito "im frost or atleast i think thats my name" he said in a sort of cheerful voice "who are you" he then asked the girl

"Nice to meet you frost. Im Reito" she said with another smile.
"What does it look like in there?" said a police officer Reito over heard.
"It doesnt look like theres no surviors" another one replied. The other slamed his fist against his car.
"Dammit this happens everytime with this man!" he shouted.
"Excuse me who are you talking about?" Reito asked walking up to them.
"His name is Akabane Kurudo also known as 'Dr. Jackal'. He has his own trasport service" he said.
"Transport Service?" Reito said and blinked.
"Its where a person is hired to take and object and take it from point A to point B. They get payed alot of money for each mission. Dr. Jackal is the most hated firgure in the transport world" he continued. Reito looked at him and then at the building with bloody windows. She clenched her fist and ran in there. "Hey wait you will get killed in there!" he shouted but Reito ignore him.
When Reito ran in she gasped and covered her mouth. Each body was carved up with the letter "J" on there backs. 'This is sick' Reito thought 'It even looks like he had fun killing them. I can never forgive him for this. Who would do such a horrible thing' she said and closed her eyes because she couldnt take another second looking at the bloddy torn up bodies.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:25 am
"Reito wait!" he yelled as he started to run inside when he did get inside his eyes widened he was still runing and because he wasnt paying attention anymore he triped and fell to the ground landing on his knees suddenly he had a flashback from a time he doesnt even remember he was in a room he looked out the window there was a girl she was just walking back and forth she had blue hair and green eyes before he woke up from the flashback the girl yelled his name he quickly remembered Reito was still running towards akabane i'll worry about whatever that was later he thought
"Reito wait"he yelled once again running after her  

gants

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:33 pm
gaia name- tinyestagain
character name-magnet
age- 30
appearance- she wears a purple circlet thing that looks like a v she has red hair and red eyes wears a purple suit and has red gloves and red boots and a red belt she also has a red cape
crush- she admires slade
powers-(if any and you cant have the same powers as the main characters) can control metal and levitate
weapons- if need be she can use the V shaped circlet as a boomerang
personality-shes nice unless your trying to stop her from doing crimes and causing some mischef she also becomes angered easily
Good/neutral/bad- bad
bio- she was a scientist and was working on some project that involved magnets there was a strange incident that accord because something had gone wrong they had never found the person she was working with so they suspect that hes dead luckily shes alive to there knowledge anyways later she found out she had gotten powers from that accident  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:02 pm
tinyestagain
gaia name- tinyestagain
character name-magnet
age- 30
appearance- he wears a purple circlet thing that looks like a v she has red hair and red eyes wears a purple suit and has red gloves and red boots and a red belt she also has a red cape
crush- she admires slade
powers-(if any and you cant have the same powers as the main characters) can control metal and levitate
weapons- if need be she can use the V shaped circlet as a boomerang
personality-shes nice unless your trying to stop her from doing crimes and causing some mischef she also becomes angered easily
Good/neutral/bad- bad
bio- she was a scientist and was working on some project that involved magnets there was a strange incident that accord because something had gone wrong they had never found the person she was working with so they suspect that hes dead luckily shes alive to there knowledge anyways later she found out she had gotten powers from that accident

your in  

gants

DarkYang109

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:29 pm
Ice walked into the bank and looked around. It was pretty much just an average day at the bank. But not for long Ice thought. She held out her hand in front of her with the plam facing the everything else in the bank. Soon ice crystals shot out of her hand and covered the entire bank in ice. The people inside the bank were frozen solid. After she finished Ice set her hand down. But it quickly shot back up to her fore head from a huge head-ache. Her vision blurred and she couldn't see a thing. When she finally did she something it turned out to be a boy. She couldn't quite make out what he looked like the only thing she could really tell was that he was smiling. Then he too went blurry and then her whole vision returned and she was at the frozen bank. Ice was spaced out about this but decided to figure it out later. Right now she had to get some money form the bank before the titans showed up  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:57 pm
(starfire?)  

ontheway2thegrey

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:50 pm
OOC: You Know I just notice something. Am I the only one who makes my posts all death and bloddy? Even the villian characters arnt doing it. I feel so evil twisted

Reito ignored him and ran down the same hall Akabane went down earlier. She reached the end and saw him. "Hey you-!" she shouted but froze as two knife hit the wall just inches away from her face.

"Oh I didnt know I left someone alive. My mistake" he said and pulled out 4 knifes through his fingers and thumb. Riku was frozen. She couldnt move at All as Akabane came closer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:06 pm
Ha_chan
OOC: You Know I just notice something. Am I the only one who makes my posts all death and bloddy? Even the villian characters arnt doing it. I feel so evil twisted

Reito ignored him and ran down the same hall Akabane went down earlier. She reached the end and saw him. "Hey you-!" she shouted but froze as two knife hit the wall just inches away from her face.

"Oh I didnt know I left someone alive. My mistake" he said and pulled out 4 knifes through his fingers and thumb. Riku was frozen. She couldnt move at All as Akabane came closer.

(you mean reito lol)

he finaly cought up because that flash back he had before he was alittle behind uh oh sems like shes frozen from fright i just knew this would happen "eerr" he quickly thought of something he created icicles alittle infront of reito on the ceiling then he made them fall forward towards akabane  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:22 pm
gants
Ha_chan

(you mean reito lol)

he finaly cought up because that flash back he had before he was alittle behind uh oh sems like shes frozen from fright i just knew this would happen "eerr" he quickly thought of something he created icicles alittle infront of reito on the ceiling then he made them fall forward towards akabane

OOC: OMG Whoops its just Riku is a character I RP as from a different animeand there names both start with "R" xd

Akabane smiled as he dissapeared. Reito looked at Frost then tried to find Akabane. "Damn hes fast" she said.

"Did you say something?" he said and appeared right behind her. Reito jumped forward and turned around. She noticed a deep cut on her shoulder.

'Damn I thought I dodged him. Where is he keeping all of those knifes?' she thought.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff