Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:58 am
Uenna
Yeah.. but then you get to watch Claire do the one-foot run! biggrin
Hey, that's MY technique! Ice Skating, I call it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:27 am
I don't think I hate anyone... I am annoyed with Brad for running away in the first one, but that's about it. Other than that, I kinda like most of them.  

Knights of the Realm

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:34 am
prince_chameleon
I don't think I hate anyone... I am annoyed with Brad for running away in the first one, but that's about it. Other than that, I kinda like most of them.
Even Ashley? Or have you not played RE4 yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:57 am
I dunno.... I haven't seen my brother play enough of RE4 for me to have much of an opinion on Ashley.

Brad was a coward, but no one deserves to be deep-throated by Nemesis. *shudder*

I think out of the choices, I find Annette Birkin the most annoying and hated. she just wouldn't listen to reason when Claire was trying to tell her she needed to find Sherry, automatically thinking Claire was evil and out to kill her. if I were Claire, I woulda smacked her.

my second choice would be Alfred. the guy is just plain nuts.

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Mikami_X_Kira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:17 am
Another character I was happy to see die because I did it my self was Nemesis. I meen it was nice that he visited sooo much but he just didn't know when to quit. You have to kill him like 17 times in Resident Evil 3 it just got to the point that I just got pissed off every time I heard. S.T.A.R.S  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:54 am
Biohazard EXTREME
prince_chameleon
Even Ashley? Or have you not played RE4 yet?

I can't play RE4. Isn't it only on Gamecube?

And yes, soulreaver_pmr, Nemesis really did become annoying sometimes.  

Knights of the Realm

Chocobosayskweh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:22 am
*shudder*

When I think about the two hours I spent freaking out because
Dario was trapped inside a freaking trailer, I want to climb into my television and smack him with my laptop.

That man was freaking out himself, sure, but there's no reason why he should have made Jill worry so much. Plus, she may have been able to get somewhere safe without *emphasizing each syllable*
Dar-e-oh slowing her already large a** down.

*punches
Dario in the face*

That's for dying before I could kick you in the neck.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:22 am
prince_chameleon
Yeah, but if it wasn't for Brad, the whole RE series may not have happened. xd I mean, if he didn't run away, then STARS wouldn't have had to go into the Spencer Estate, etc.. And if he didn't come back to rescue them, they all would have died and Umbrella would continue to reign upon Raccoon City and such surprised  

Uenna

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:20 pm
Uenna
prince_chameleon
Yeah, but if it wasn't for Brad, the whole RE series may not have happened. xd I mean, if he didn't run away, then STARS wouldn't have had to go into the Spencer Estate, etc.. And if he didn't come back to rescue them, they all would have died and Umbrella would continue to reign upon Raccoon City and such surprised

I know. But he didn't even SEE the Cerebrus, so why did he run away? He left without even seeing what was happening, or calling to see if anyone was hurt. But yeah, I know. Hence the not-hating part. Just disliking.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:23 pm
Uenna
prince_chameleon
Forget the Umbrella ruling thing. If Brad didn't run away, there would be NO game!
Also, I think that Umbrella should have grew in power. Sorry, but Umbrella is way cooler than Saddler and his Ganados.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
prince_chameleon
Forget the Umbrella ruling thing. If Brad didn't run away, there would be NO game!
Also, I think that Umbrella should have grew in power. Sorry, but Umbrella is way cooler than Saddler and his Ganados.
I agree with that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:45 pm
prince_chameleon
Uenna
prince_chameleon

I know. But he didn't even SEE the Cerebrus, so why did he run away? He left without even seeing what was happening, or calling to see if anyone was hurt. But yeah, I know. Hence the not-hating part. Just disliking.

Who's to know what he saw? Could have been anything. Brad was pretty jittery, the sight of his teammates running in terror and shooting at some pursuing horror was just too much for him.  

Mr. Tough Guy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:49 pm
Sporadic77
Who's to know what he saw? Could have been anything. Brad was pretty jittery, the sight of his teammates running in terror and shooting at some pursuing horror was just too much for him.
Good point. How do we know that one of the Cerberi wasn't heading right for him? Kevin got ******** up in his helicopter, Maybe Brad saw a doggy heading right for him and decided to boot it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Yeah.. but then you get to watch Claire do the one-foot run! biggrin
Hey, that's MY technique! Ice Skating, I call it.
Really... I call it ghost walk.  

MoonSoo

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sporadic77
Good point. How do we know that one of the Cerberi wasn't heading right for him? Kevin got ******** up in his helicopter, Maybe Brad saw a doggy heading right for him and decided to boot it.

Point. Oo;;;  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces