Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Relliks Top Ten Most Hated Bands of 2007 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tachikana

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Rellik San
Heres the list you've all been waiting for, the bands of 2007 I absolutely hate, with every fiber of my being...

10. Bullet for my Valentine
9. Good Charlote
8. Hello Goodbye
7. Underoath
6. Hawthorne Heights
5. Fall Out Boy
4. Trivium
3. My Chemical Romance
2. 30 Seconds to Mars
1. Lost Prophets

So how does everyone feel with that? Any surprises or unexpected entries? Let me know. smile

numbers 10,9,6,4,2,1 i can undsrstand

im not sure why you hate Hellogoodbye, and Underoath.
true that everyone has opinions, but i just wanna know....why?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:02 pm
they're in a weird order  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Captain Scabies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:25 pm
Concerning things being overplayed...
That's why I don't listen to radio or anything.
I just listen to my personal, portable music playing device, and if I want to hear a song, I ******** play it.
Once.

Not like I have much to worry about, because the radio doesn't play what I like anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:18 pm
`Zetsumei
Rellik San
Heres the list you've all been waiting for, the bands of 2007 I absolutely hate, with every fiber of my being...

9. Good Charlote
8. Hello Goodbye
7. Underoath
6. Hawthorne Heights
5. Fall Out Boy
4. Trivium
3. My Chemical Romance
2. 30 Seconds to Mars
1. Lost Prophets

So how does everyone feel with that? Any surprises or unexpected entries? Let me know. smile

Hellogoodbye, because they are simply a synth pop band, but somehow manage to get air time on rock stations and Underoath, because they are completely unprofessional and don't give a crap about their fans, as demonstrated by when they quit Warped Tour because Fat Mike made them cry.  

Rellik San
Captain

Tachikana

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:15 pm
Rellik San
`Zetsumei
Rellik San

9. Good Charlote
8. Hello Goodbye
7. Underoath
6. Hawthorne Heights
5. Fall Out Boy
4. Trivium
3. My Chemical Romance
2. 30 Seconds to Mars
1. Lost Prophets

Hellogoodbye, because they are simply a synth pop band, but somehow manage to get air time on rock stations and Underoath, because they are completely unprofessional and don't give a crap about their fans, as demonstrated by when they quit Warped Tour because Fat Mike made them cry.

thats understandable. still i just like their music in general, you obviously dont but oh well =]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:47 am
Lilli has a question.
Do you hate these bands because of their singing, their lyrics, or because they are overplayed? Or all three?  

Lulianii

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:35 pm
Lulianii
Lilli has a question.
Do you hate these bands because of their singing, their lyrics, or because they are overplayed? Or all three?
Its a combination of several things, such as Lost Prophets, its because they started out as a promising metal band, but sold out to make a quick buck by following the mass market trends. My Chemical Romance, mostly a combination of the fans and the fact Gerard is a conceited t**t. With Trivium... they just suck... theres no excuse, they suck plain and simple, no skill, no talent and they are plagiarists. Hawthorne Heights, because they were hyped up way too much, so even if I did want to listen to them, I hate them because of other people telling me I should listen to them. But for the others, yeah its things like over play, repetitive themes in lyrics, the singing, or the bands lack of technical competence.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:07 pm
Rellik San
Lulianii
Lilli has a question.
Its a combination of several things, such as Lost Prophets, its because they started out as a promising metal band, but sold out to make a quick buck by following the mass market trends. My Chemical Romance, mostly a combination of the fans and the fact Gerard is a conceited t**t. With Trivium... they just suck... theres no excuse, they suck plain and simple, no skill, no talent and they are plagiarists. Hawthorne Heights, because they were hyped up way too much, so even if I did want to listen to them, I hate them because of other people telling me I should listen to them. But for the others, yeah its things like over play, repetitive themes in lyrics, the singing, or the bands lack of technical competence.

gotcha. thank you.  

Lulianii

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:28 am
Lulianii
Rellik San
Lulianii
Lilli has a question.

gotcha. thank you.
No worries. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:40 pm
Hellogoodbye is awesome talk2hand  

x_ctrl alt delete

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:54 pm
DizzyBlue
Hellogoodbye is awesome talk2hand

Since when? Whats awesome about a power pop band masquerading as something alternative?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:06 pm
I really have nothing to argue about with that list (surprise,surprsie). Sure, I like Fall Out Boy but their newer stuff just....isn't that great.  

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

Submersion in Perversion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:07 am
The only one I actually like on your list is MCR, and that's just because I like their music. I don't give a damn about how much they're played on radio or TV because I mostly just listen to the stuff on my computer. Everyone else I agree with completely.

Taking Back Sunday is #11.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:53 am
User Imagei like some of the bands on that list but thank god you but MCR on their and good charlotte. i got there ltest cd and was completely diddapointed. it was a major letdown, they have chnaged their scene in music and now it sucks, completely.  

Aidensnumberonefan

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:11 pm
Hmm maybe I'm the only one but I like Bullet for my Valentine, and all my friends love 'em too.  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff