Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:17 pm
((Okay. I'm not great with starting posts, so here I go.))

Raven was sitting on the couch in the living room of the Teen Titans. She had her legs folded up and a book on her lap. The book was black with the outline of a silverish wolf on it. Raven was already on the last chapter and she silently hoped no one would disturb her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:34 pm
Starfire walked into the main room and saw raven readin a book.She was about to ask what she was reading but didn't want to disturb her. So Starfire went to the kitchen instead and grabbed a glass a pored water in it. Then she drank her water. Then Cyborg runs into the room angry and asks, "Where's Beast Boy? Raven, Starfire do you know where Beast boy is?"

"Why no I don't. Friend Cyborg why do you look so angry?" asked Starfire.

"Because I Know That Little Green Stain Stold My Football And My Drill!"yelled a very angry Cyborg.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:43 pm
After a few moments of attempting to read with the sounds of Cyborg yelling in her ears, Raven placed a finger on the sentence she was at. "Can you keep down?!" Raven shouted at Cyborg. She glared slightly at the two of them before lowering her gaze down to the pages of her book. She resumed reading.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:20 pm
"Fine. So you two haven't seen Beast Boy?" asked Cyborg.

"No, I have not", replied Starfire as she left the main room.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:19 pm
Cyborg left the room angry. When raven took a breathe to start reading her book robin came in looking even if trying to look through ppl. Starfire asked "would u like to try my flog?" Robin looked at it and shaked nervously "no thx but have u seen cyborg when he rushed trying to find bb he droped his tool"
Raven was just about to explode she just wanted to finish her book. She was heading to the door.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:54 am
(Why are you playing Robin ?,he's my charcter)
Robin wandered what to do should he gave Cyobrg his tool before he clobbered BB , he decided to do the right thing and go give it to him ,anything to get out of drinking Stars flog.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:34 am
OOPS! im srry i just thought it would go good maybe i shouldnt be in this! Sorry!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:37 am
It's Ok look at the first post ot see what happening , Ok ? we all make mistakes mostly me.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:39 pm
(Why are you playing my character Starfire. My rules said that don't play someone elses character. You are Argent not Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, or Raven. this is a warnig Lil Patricia.)
When Starfire was done with her flog. She left the main room and headed to her room. When she entered her room. She saw something moving in her bed and thought it was Silky. So she walked over to her bed and took off the sheet and didn't see Silky but saw some other creature and screamed in surprise, "Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" The creature was a wolf. A red wolf with black paws.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:04 pm
(thx for giving me another chance)
Argent herd the scream from starfie (is that ok if i did that) she ran from were she was! When she got to the T building she rushed in and tried to c wat happened!  

Lil Patrica

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:26 pm
Raven heard Starfire's scream. She dropped her book on to the sofa and floated up. She went through a few walls and was soon at Starfire's room. She glanced at the red wolf on the bed before looking at Starfire. "Is this why you screamed?" Her voice was a bit sarcastic as usual even though Raven was glad it wasn't something or someone worse. It didn't seem like the wolf had attacked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:03 pm
((Lil Patricia its ok if you did that once but don't do it again. Understand))

Then the wolf looked at Raven and then back at Starfire. "Well well aren't you pretty. But you'll never be prettier than me tameran or should i say troq. Hehe!" laughed the red wolf.

"Who are you and how dare you call me that name", said an anrgy Starfire.

"Oh, I'm sorry princess but I only came here to do something for my boss Blaise. Oh, and my name's Swiftkill and here's something For You!" yelled Swiftkill who attacke Starfire and bit her arm. "And now you are marked and don't even think about using your powers against me. Cause they won't work. Hehehe! Good bye. Hahahahaha!" laughed Swiftkill as she disappeared.

And since Starfire got bitten by Swiftkill, Starfire is bleeding in pain. The mark that Swiftkill left her started to glow green and than glowed red and it stinged Starfire. Then Starfire's eye's began to glow a dark green.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:27 am
Robin heard Starfires scream dropping everythin he rushed to her room preparing for the worst. He pulled out his bo staff arriving only to find he attacker was gone and Star was wounded it looked like posion. 'Star what happened ?' he asked his worry increasing by the second.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:34 pm
Then Cyborg come in the room as well and saids, "Beast Boy is nowhere in the tower. And then I heard a scream from Starfire. What happened?"

As her eyes kept glowing dark green and her mark/cut kept glowing red. Then Starfire looked at her friends and yelled, "Get Away!"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:18 pm
Raven backed away from Starfire, but she didn't leave the room. Nonetheless, the demi-demon got ready to protect herself if anything attacked or if the wolf came back. She glanced at Robin and Cyborg and told them, "Some talking wolf was in here and decided to see what Starfire's arm tasted like." She was only being half-sarcastic as she looked at the bite on Starfire's arm.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff