Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::Official Resident Evil Degeneration CG Thread:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it's gonna be awesome?
  Of course ;D
  Eh maybe :/
  Nah it's gonna suck D:
View Results

BabyOil

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:18 pm
Claire was randomly in it. And Leon being an agent was sent to rescue survivors. That makes sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:24 pm
Maybe, but why Leon? From the looks of it he didn't exactly have backup, even with all the experience he had I would not send one agent to rescue survivors, more like him, and a whole team of soldiers to aid him.

I still find it impossible for Leon to always be in these outbreaks, I mean I would be getting suspicious of him by now if I were his employer. All I can think of is Leon 'volunteered' to go, even though I can't imagine anyone wanting to volunteer to go into that mess.

Regicide Kaiser

BabyOil

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:28 pm
Coincidence then? :/ Maybe they didn't tell him what he was getting in to. Like in Nemesis. OR he might have gotten seperated from his team mates? confused sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:57 pm
There's only so many coincidences Capcom can get away with.
"Oh, Well uh.. Leon and Ada both just happened to be there with the Ganados.
Gimme a break.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:51 am
I wonder if they'll start selling wall-scrolls with our favorite pretty boy on them close to the release of the movie.... Oh ! OH!! I'd want life-sized replicas of the weapons they'll be using too.

Marketing, people. Marketing, marketing, marketing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:01 am
Leon wall scrolls? Oh god no. gonk DON'T GIVE CAPCOM IDEAS! gonk  

BabyOil

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:59 am
Wall Scroll

too late, apparently.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:50 am
That's... For target practice, right?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:24 am
If ya ask me they're making this for UC's lack of the two. You know to give the fans of them something for missing them out.
Also looks pretty stylish.

ANd maybe theres more people in it. We may see the return of Billy?

My opinion=
Re4 Leon in it- Oh great -sarcasm-
Re2 Leon in it - Well thank god for that

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:09 am
I think is safe to say we love our RE2 Leon. He may have been empty headed in RE2 but in RE4 he becomes a ******** cliche.
Leon in RE2 was a hero and selfless. In RE4 he's an a*****e.

Capcom are going to put in thr=e RE4 version.  

Lisa Trevor

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:17 am
Lisa Trevor
I think is safe to say we love our RE2 Leon. He may have been empty headed in RE2 but in RE4 he becomes a ******** cliche.

If they do i'm sending 47 after them stare  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:44 am
Ivory Lie
Lisa Trevor

If they do i'm sending 47 after them stare

This is actually not a bad idea... just go outside, find some emo boys, slap a brown jacket on them and send them over to Capcom... we'll call it ...

"The March of the Leons."

xd

EDIT:

I'm sticking this thread. If another mod feels that it shouldn't be, please change it. I'm also considering moving this to the Cinema Sub-Forum.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

XINVADER

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:56 pm
Degeneration Claire...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I would. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:08 am
Kinda seems Capcom is more focusing on profit than what RE fans really want to see. Sure make a flim starring the most popular pretty boy in the games. Since RE4 and bringing in new fans, it seems they want to stick to what people what to see the most.

But on another note, Having Leon and Claire in a flim won't be all that bad. It will bring back memories from Resident Evil 2. Who knows, maybe theres a deeper and thicker plot about these two any how. Anyway, the flim looks very true and very much so looking forward to seeing it.

Note: The belongs in the Movies sub-forum, but will leave on the front page to build up hype and discussion.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Kadeejah Seshat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:42 am
I have to agree with Ivory Lie; I think they're trying more than anything to make up for Chronicle's lack of the pair. There was at least one piss-fit thread about them not being featured on every single message board I came across.

Capcom has just decided, by the looks of it, that their resident emo kid is their biggest seller, more than likely because of the good reviews RE4 got. But again, those reviews were based on the GAME, not the FRANCHISE.

And again, I agree with everyone; Why couldn't we get Billy? And maybe even Rebecca back, or Barry for that matter? I love Claire to death, yeah, but...Where are Billy and Barry's second appearances?! >__>  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games