NovaKing
Galladonsfire
NovaKing
KirbyVictorious
YAY OMG LETS ALL GO WRITE OUR OWN DEATH NOTES

We're so cool.

Has anyone seen that anime?

OHHHH your the one who told me about the show!

Ermmm... I'm sorry but I despised it for several reasons (mostly because it stated that it was better to kill off people who were doing awful things than it was to understand those people and possibly prevent those bad things from happening again.) So...yeah..

...Uhh....Hurray closure!

(hmm not sure how to quote here but here goes...) The funny thing is thats pretty much the point of the show. Its a battle between good and evil. The plot is that you have to decide which is good or which is evil. eek I personally thought it was a strong mind game of both worlds being of our own and the world of light.

Good and evil are words based on the individual perception. Regardless, the show was uninteresting, and portrayed people as terribly simple beings including the supposed genius.

hmmm..

I actually have to agree with NovaKing here, the characters are pretty simple, though I feel the plot did have an interesting idea. Basically what I gathered was a social concept of good vs. an individual perception of good. Both similiar in some ways, yet very different.

@ Tak-Jak
Very nice, though I don't have much to say, I really liked it.