Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sisu uwu

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:25 pm
RueNeko
I was more excited to see their parents. Harhar. It was so cute to see how Kaname reacted to his mother, adopted or not. Kaname -> (- __-)

But who, if Kaname is a pureblood, do you think his real parents are? O.o Especially because he looks so much like Haruka Kuran. Same curly hair. ehhhhhh! *squeep* Maybe Rido is Kaname's father. That would be pretty awkward though...

Thats honestly what I think too.
Kaname looks exactly like Juuri and Haruka, but those aren't his parents.
Heres my theory on it.
Spoiler:
My intuition is telling me that Rido might be Kaname's real father...thats probably why Kaname loathes him so much. Maybe Rido disd't want his own son to surpass him and maybe Rido was gonna kill Kaname at one point. Then thats when Juuri and Haruka takes in Kaname and maybe a couple years after that, Yuuki was born. That means Kaname and Yuuki might be cousins and Senri and Kaname might be half siblings.
Spoiler Ends.

Mind you, this is my theory and I don't want anyone to get excited over it XD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:56 pm
That was an awesome chappie! with many questions answered... I just wished it hadn't ended : ( it went by too fast xp  

Kingkong541

Ayame Okita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:55 pm
xxFireflyHotaru
KumikoxChan
Very true.
Spoiler: But what was with the whole flashbacks? That confused me.

the flashback reveals Yuuki's true identity as a pureblood vampire.
she was the Kuran's real daughter and Kaname was just adopted into the family.

also, i was confused on the whole Rido and Yuuki thing.

Ok that makes total sense!! **spoiler** But then the other things about Kaname's father... Kaname and Shiki-sama brothers?! **spoiler** Hmm.... whats going on??!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:36 pm
-SugarBurst Frenzy-

Heres my theory on it.
Spoiler:
******* ^_^;;
Spoiler Ends.

Yes, it's probable that this could be the case, but it could also be that *yay more white text* Yuuki is the adopted one. This would be the reason to why she is so polite with her parents and 'brother'. Although, this seems less likely. *Phew*

The first time I saw Shiki's mother, I thought she looked a lot like Yuuki, and that she could possibly be her mother. I'm still curious as to why her face isn't shown properly... But that's another rant! heh

I sort of wonder why we're talking in white, when those that don't want spoilers could go and read ch. 35 or not read this thread. heh  

RueNeko

DarkRose136

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:25 pm
OMG this chapter was sooo good! i cant believe that Kaname is Yuuki's brother, yet this makes soo much sense. And the theory that Kaname is the "knight" works too. Oh i am soo excited that things are finally starting to come together. I can't wait for chapter 36, and I can't wait to see what Zero is going to do/ say about all this, is he going to kill Yuuki??? ugh, i can't wait to find out!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:45 pm
RueNeko
-SugarBurst Frenzy-

Heres my theory on it.
Spoiler:
******* ^_^;;
Spoiler Ends.

Yes, it's probable that this could be the case, but it could also be that *yay more white text* Yuuki is the adopted one. This would be the reason to why she is so polite with her parents and 'brother'. Although, this seems less likely. *Phew*

The first time I saw Shiki's mother, I thought she looked a lot like Yuuki, and that she could possibly be her mother. I'm still curious as to why her face isn't shown properly... But that's another rant! heh

I sort of wonder why we're talking in white, when those that don't want spoilers could go and read ch. 35 or not read this thread. heh

LOL.
Its just for safety...don't wanna spoil the newbies xD
As for Yuuki, she is definately Juuri and Haruka's daughter because she says so herself.
Kaname is related to Yuuki someway.....I just can't figure it out but I still support my theory.

sisu uwu

Devoted Lunatic

KumikoxChan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:19 am
xxFireflyHotaru
KumikoxChan
Very true.
Spoiler: But what was with the whole flashbacks? That confused me.

the flashback reveals Yuuki's true identity as a pureblood vampire.
she was the Kuran's real daughter and Kaname was just adopted into the family.

also, i was confused on the whole Rido and Yuuki thing.

Tamisa Moon
Oh my goodness! I was right! I had a feeling as the story progressed that Yuuki was a pureblood vampire!

Oh! Telescream!!!

I think I know who the "knight" represents now!

Spoiler: I now believe that Kaname represents the knight! It makes sense now! I mean, Yuuki is actually the true heir of the Kuran family, and since she was too young, they had to hide her. Ahhh! This explains why Rido called Kaname "fake heir". I do believe he's adopted into the family since he and Yuuki aren't really related, but he'll do anything to protect her and keep her safe. Kaname really does love her romantically, but Yuuki only loves him as a brother, it seems... -3-
So actually...Yuuki is 'queen' while Kaname is the 'knight'. Aiyaaa!

Thank you to both of you, I finally understand it. Wow, that is so interesting! Can't wait till the next chapter! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:46 am
Ok my post is a SPOILER but what are you doing in here if you haven't read this chapter...?

Anyway...
I am so confused!!
She can't be a pure blood... Their blood tastes different and has funky effect on vampires. Like when Zero bit Kaname. But he doesn't have any kind of reaction when he drinks yuukis blood.
Also were did you guys get the kaname was adopted theory...? I am not disagreeing with it i just dont know where it came from...  

Ayame Okita

KikyoRin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:59 am
I read it two days ago O.o
And I am still freaking out...but now I get that Kaname is not Yuuki's realy brother...right? So that means he is like her guardian for when she had no memory....But I still dont know if they really are bro and sis or not...I am soooo confuzzled
I really cant wait to read more O.o
and since they are coming out into an anime I hope that they make it go with the story line it will make it ten times better than making their own story lines -.-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:24 pm

@Ayame Okita
By the looking of the chapter she looks like the true heir of the Kuran's family. But her mother block all the stuff that includes vampires in her life so she'll be a normal human o wo
Yuuki just remembered when she drank Kaname's blood. Also I betting with all the guesses that Kaname may be a Kuran, but may be another part of the family - makes herself confused - LOL

Nerdy - - P a n d a s

Gracious Hoarder

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:27 pm
You're very welcome, KumikoxChan! *^^*

This may be out of discussion, but has anyone ever thought that while Kaname was giving Yuuki blood, he was kissing her also? xd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:37 pm
tamisa, yeah i thought it was definatly a kiss too.
maybe kaname thought that when yuki remembered her past her feelings might change for him, so he took his last chance to steal a kiss first.
because if he only wanted to feed her he could have put his vein directly to her mouth, yknow?

and i'm thinking maybe kaname is rido and shizuka's child.
because i doubt the mangaka would want to introduce any new characters this late into the story.

also, it seemed like mrs kuran was calling ichigou kaname's grandfather too?
that was confusing

telescream

Blue_merangue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:37 pm
I want the next chapter now!!!!

that was a great Chapter.... I'm really guessing now who is Kaname's real parents... I guess it could be rido and shizuka!!! but it could also be that yuli is the adopted one... but why is she called a princess by Rido that time??...

I want kaname and yuki!! more of them i guess WAHAHAHA!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:36 pm
As much as love YuukixKaname, I just get this strange feeling that Yuuki is going to wind up w/ Zero b/c of these recent circumstances.  

Mizuko Aquarian

telescream

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:40 pm
so i'm thinking now that kaname is probably shizuka and rido's kid.
and his half-brother is takuma.
and takuma is probably shizuka and her ex-human lover's kid.

this is based on mrs. kuran calling ichijou kaname's grandfather.
and takuma isn't very vampirish so it would make sense if he was half.
and because ichijous is kaname's gaurdian.

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff