Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:22 am
Lil Patrica
Name: Raven Arel Aroth
Code name:Raven
Appearance: http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/2006/016/e/1/Raven_from_Teen_Titans_by_klar.jpg
Abilites of suit: Wings come from behind her bac to make her fly faster. She can create bridges and walls when she is focused. http://tn8.deviantart.com/300W/fs6.deviantart.com/i/2005/067/4/2/Blackfire___Angelic_Rebirth_by_Teen_Titans_club.jpg
weapons ?: Bows and Arrows

(Yeah your in make an entrance from inside Titans tower)

Robin arrived at his room .He donned his suit swicthing everyting online.He accesed titans tower training program.Just today he had finshed work on a new training program- an assualt course with a difference -the particpant had to protect an egg of course it seemed easy but with a vibrating path mines and laser it was a total nightmare even he struggled.Ok it had been uploaded. Outside the building a grey path emrged from the ocean it was a converted highway road. This would be Gemini's ultimate test. Robin took an egg from a carton from his room which he used for testing it. It was intact he placed in silver dome box the size if skinny enclosed fist. He placed a tiny toy sized paclock on it's front. His laptop bleeped in the box sensors would measure the eggs status to see if it broke- it broke game over. He picked up the laptop putting under his shoulder though taking care of the box and made his way oustide.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:52 am
Raven headed to the Titans Tower since she was bac. When she entered she saw no one. She went to her room to put her books bac were she got them at the library. She prob though Gemini needed practice she floated down the stairs and out to practice. She saw robin and star with there suits. She asked "Do I get a suite and was gemini a prob while we were gone"  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:54 am
'Hey Raven ' Robin began 'Sure you do theirs one down in your room, she was a little though I'm gonna put her through her paces with my little project' he smirked 'Anyway gotta go' he smiled jumpign firing a cable out of his boot and begin dragged forward through an open window. Robin landed cat like outisde the tower. He opened up his laptop and began to run diagnositcs on the course everyting was functioning fine now he just had to wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:42 pm
Raven headed tward her room. When she picked up the suit "great white"  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:42 pm
"The days to talk like that to us. It had to be today. Well she is getting her lesson though. hu...", sighed Starfire who was out side waiting for Raven, Adam, and Gemini to come outside.

"Great! I'm am such an IDEOT! I had to open my big mouth like that. Grrrr! Now I'm going to fight with them in combact pratice", said Gemini as she was walking outside where everybody else is. "Ok, I'm here and ready to get my but kicked", said a sarcastic Gemini. "Cause I'm such an ideot and a a**."

"Gemini no bad language", scoled Starfire. "And where is your battle suit.? Gemini?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:44 am
'Yes I've been wondering that' Robin added also intrested to find out were her suit was.

Adam hurried outside after t picking his laser grapple hook and knife he was outside he stood next to Robin he was the only he really relate though Starfire was OK.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:17 pm
"Um...well hehe. Well, I tried the suit on but it feels offaly tight and unconfrotable and it feels strange to me but why why do we need new suits in the first place?" asked Gemini with a cute questioned face that Starfire uses on Robin when she asks him a question.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:06 am
'Fine but keep it safe' he didn't want to bring she had strong enough powers anyay though her excuse was quit trivial. 'Ok' he coutinued 'You objective is to take this case' he pulled the egg case 'Over that bridge with the egg inside without being damaged in 2 minutes' he finsihed if succed Robin would be happy enough to allow not to use her suit. 'Go to the start and wait for me to tell you to go, Ok ?' he added.

Adam listened Robin was sure putting here through her paces..though he had to be hard on her.She had so much potential.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:17 pm
((Gemini is also goig to have darks side name Orcle. If you don't know what I mean Spider-Robin check my characters bio, pictures and stuff.))

"Got it Robin", said Gemini as she grabbed the case carefully and took it with her to the starting line. She than yelled, "Power up!" She than turned into her suerhero form with her superhero clothes. Gemini held the egg case carefully but held tight enough to not crush it. She waited until Robin said go.

"Wonder if she'll do well today in cobat practice. She usaully does, doesn't she", said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:43 am
(Ok)

'Ok and...Go !' Robin yelled swicthing all systems on the bridge to maxuim.Having all lasers target here.

Adam wacthed and heard Starfire 'She had her moments of brilliance and training she won most times except for the occasional slip up' Adam replied she had potential to do it.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:13 pm
Raven went to practice she had her suite in one hand. "Uh robin cant I have a...well darker suite? White isnt really my color."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:44 pm
As the lasers kept shooting at Gemini. She dodged everyone one of them with out letting the egg in the case brake. Then her angel wings popped out and she flew high up without the lasers toughing her that way too. And still didn't let the egg that's in the case brake.

"She's doing wonderouse isn't she", said a cheerful Starfire.

But than something happened to Gemini out there. Her eye's began to glow red and she almost fell from flying but she picked herself up. She thought to herself, 'Oh, pleace not now. I can't let everybody see this.' When Gemini succeded her practice, without letting the egg in the case break, she felt a little sick and fainted to the ground.

"Gemini", said a worried Starfire as she ran to her side.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:43 pm
I would like to roleplay pleace. And here's my character if do.
Made up profiles: Gemini_x_Draco4Ever
Name: Sally
Code name: Firefly
Bio: She's an evil villian that hates good. She can kill you if she wants to. Her riginal powers are shapeshifting into a wolf and flying with her firefly wings.
Powers:state of given by suit. she's has fire powers thats given from her suit.
User Image
Abilities:state if given by suit. No abilities but weapons. she has a fire japanese fan and a wip.
appearance:
User Image
User Image

Name: Kineks Honovi
Code name: Rose
Bio: She's a warrior girl born under a famous warrior family back at her homeland called Nerdanel. Her mother died after giving birth to her so her father and her brother took care of her. Then her father died when she was only seven but before he passed he gave her a necklace.
Powers: state of given by suit: fire and can go threw walls
Abilities: state if given by suit. Makes plants grow, healer, water, physic, rose petals, sword fighter, spear fighter, and ninja fighter.
Weapons: A staff that can turn into any weapon she chooses.
Appearance:
User Image
Battle Suit:
User Image

Name: Destiney Silver
Code name: Morphia
Bio: She's a warrior princess from another world and is the youngest too. she as an older brother who is air to the thrown. She left home to be on her own and she was tired of the princess life.
Powers:state of given by suit;
The first battle-suit she walks on water, breathes under water, and can have her body turn into silver.
Her second battle-suit she has two bullet guns, runs fast, sound waves, and spyglass on her right eye tha allows her to see threw walls.
Abilities:state if given by suit; shape shifts, hand turn into iron fist, and water
appearance:
1. User Image
2. User Image
Battle-Suit:
1. User Image
2. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:31 am
Robin dropping the latop hurried over to her shocked he hadn't pushed her that far surely ?.

Adam followed suit running after Robin this wan't good he grabbed making a leap made over to the downed titan.

'Star what's wrong with here ?' he asked he kept his cool something wasn't right he would find out.

(Ok your'e in)  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:39 pm
"I don't know but she just fainted and her head feels warm", said Starfire.

"Uh...uh. No...no...stop this", as Gemini talked in her sleep.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff