Life moments. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:26 pm
Carissa looked ahead and smiled with much relief as she ran in her best friend's direction. "Kouta!" she cried, running into him and wrapping her arms around as if he were about to run off again, "Thank god you're alright! Why'd you run off like that? You scared me, you really did!" She let go of him and smiled, a slight hint of worry still visible. "Seriously, don't run off like that..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:37 pm
Kouta just stood there with his hair all over his face. All he could say was, "Ok..."

I'm a mess....I'm a mess. I don't diserve her. I don't diserve her.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:41 pm
Carissa smiled at Kouta and, which was quite rare, brushed some hair away from his eyes to look at them. She wanted him to see her clearly, see that she was happy he was alright. "Would it make you feel better if you came over to my place?" she asked, "Or go to your place Or somewhere else? Either way, we're not here, standing in the middle of nowhere." She giggled a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:43 pm
~In a low voice~ "Let's go to your place."

Kouta walks toward back to the school with Carissa. They both get into Kouta's car and drive off to Carissa's house.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:48 pm
Carissa looked out the window, watching everything that passed by. At one point, she compared the car ride to actual life. She let each day just pass her by... Oh, how she felt hollow for a moment. The girl turned her chocolate-brown eyes to Kouta for a moment, a shy look on her face. Ever since he ran off, he's been kinda quiet, she thought to herself, Should I ask what's wrong?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Kouta thinking about waht happened feels bad for himself cause all of this was for nothing. He didn't even want to look at Carissa cause he was scared that something else might happened. So he just drove quietly.

Why does this have to happen to me? I need to tell Carissa I'm sorry."

"Uhh...Carissa. I'm sorry for pushing you down on the floor like that."

Kouta goes back to being all quiet.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:57 pm
Just as Carissa had begun to turn back to the window, the girl heard Kouta speak after what seemed like ages. The girl turned her head to look at him. "It's fine," she replied, "Though... You sounded like something was seriously wrong back there. May I ask what happened?" She really wanted to know what was wrong with him... And wanted just to make sure that everything was alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:01 pm
As Kouta never told Carissa that he had a crush on her he started to blush. redface

"Err...uhm...it was nothing. Just a little reaction."

Kouta pulled the car up the driveway of Carissa's house. He goes to the other side of Carissa's dorr and opens it for her.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:09 pm
"Thank you," Carissa told Kouta as she got out. She pulled out her key from her messenger bag and unlocked the door. She turned around, waiting for Kouta. Geez, having your best friend, and possibly your future boyfriend over at your house, she thought to herself, Carissa, you have serious problems. It sorta seems like I'm hitting on him, right? Right!?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:20 pm
Kouta blushed as he stepped into Carissa's house.

"I like your place. So...dark. The way I like it."

He follows Carissa until they get to her room. Carissa sits on her bed while Kouta just looks down blushing.

I don't feel good since I'm at my crush's house. Should I tell her how I feel about her???  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:25 pm
Carissa looked up at Kouta for a moment, smiling slightly. "I know... This seems sort of 'out of nowhere'," she told him as she began to look away, "But I hope you remember that I'm always going to listen, 'kay? I'm kinda referring to earlier. I mean, you said you hate a reaction... To what?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:32 pm
"...Well my reaction.....was towards....you because....I love you."

Kouta blushes even redder and looks up to Carissa.

Did I just say that???!!! Oh God what will she think??? What's she gonna say???????  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:46 pm
Carissa's heart just stopped beating. Well, not really, but she did feel like it did. Her face was flushed into at least 56 shades of red. She was felt completely speechless... Well, for a short while, anyway. "You... Love... Me?" she hesitantly repeated, looking down and smiling to herself, "Is that so..."

The girl looked up at Kouta. "And this would be the part where I tell you that I'm not ready for anything right now, right?" The girl got off her bed and stood right in front of Kouta. She could tell that her last statement had affected him. All that Carissa did was lean in to press her lips against his.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Kouta felt the warm lips that was resting on him. He stood motionless and felt his heart beat faster and faster. He grabbed Carissa's waist and pulled her close while kissing her more.

Is this actually true?

Kouta stops. "So I take it that you like me too???"  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:01 pm
Carissa looked up at Kouta and nodded. "Yeah, I do," she admitted, "Always did since I met you. I kinda hoped you'd take a hint of that ever since... Or did you?"  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff