Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zirumi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:48 am
Yuimikiko
Zirumi
DarkRose136
I am soo glad that Yuki is a pureblood, and not some weak human anymore, now she has power. I can't wait to see what happens!
I dont think that she's a pureblood. Remember what happened to Zero? Even when he drank Kaname's blood, I dont think that Zero became a pureblood. But I could be wrong

From what I know, You can't change into a PureBlood just by drinking their blood... I think you have to be born a PureBlood to be one... And Yuki is so not a PureBlood from what I read and reseached! Maybe a vampire but not a PureBlood!
she's never wanted blood...and wouldnt she smell differently if she was a vampire? Zero knew Maria was a pureblood by the smell, even though Shizuka changed bodies  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:57 pm
Yuimikiko
Zirumi
DarkRose136
I am soo glad that Yuki is a pureblood, and not some weak human anymore, now she has power. I can't wait to see what happens!
I dont think that she's a pureblood. Remember what happened to Zero? Even when he drank Kaname's blood, I dont think that Zero became a pureblood. But I could be wrong

From what I know, You can't change into a PureBlood just by drinking their blood... I think you have to be born a PureBlood to be one... And Yuki is so not a PureBlood from what I read and reseached! Maybe a vampire but not a PureBlood!

Yuimikiko is right... u can't turn into a pure blood but drink their blood u have to be born a pure blood  

kkliae

joymahal17

Sparkly Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:25 am
kkliae
Yuimikiko
Zirumi
DarkRose136

Yuimikiko is right... u can't turn into a pure blood but drink their blood u have to be born a pure blood

Yuuki is a pure blood and was born a pureblood vampire in the Kuran household!! that's why she was a pureblood kuran....

she was just bitten by kaname and drank blood so that she could be awaken!! because her vampire blood was sealed by Juri!! that why she was all human then.... but she is a pureblood and had some powers!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:35 pm
wooo go yuki but what i dont get is if their cozins then why dose kaname call her his dear girl as if in love with her  

a falling angel

ElfenCeres

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:13 am
Well he did say later he was her brother I dont know it sorta confusing in this chapter
But if he is her brother that means she gonna to be with Zero YEY biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:06 pm
i finished the series and she was adopted into the family she she could marry kaname and they are engaged (WOOOOOOO) she is also a pure blood (WOOOOOO) that means no zero (WOOOOOOO) lol  

a falling angel

DarkRose136

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:08 pm
narus my name now use it
i finished the series and she was adopted into the family she she could marry kaname and they are engaged (WOOOOOOO) she is also a pure blood (WOOOOOO) that means no zero (WOOOOOOO) lol

See I knew she was a pure blood, and she looks great as a vampire; a little older and longer hair. Oh and that fact that Kaname and Yuuki are to be engaged is a new twist to the end, but I wonder what Zero is going to do about this. Ahh... need more chapters lol XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:50 am
xp I know yuki is the sister to kaname! WHICH IS GROSS! The whole comment about "If only I was truely her older brother" Is just there to piss off Zero I think. This is why she sooo should get with Zero! Zero's hotter!  

Nightmaresky

DarkRose136

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:09 pm
Nightmaresky
xp I know yuki is the sister to kaname! WHICH IS GROSS! The whole comment about "If only I was truely her older brother" Is just there to piss off Zero I think. This is why she sooo should get with Zero! Zero's hotter!

I don't think the incest in situation is gross, they are purebloods, and to be able to keep that legacy they must keep the bloodline pure by all means. And who she should belong with in the end, well I am torn between Zero and Kaname, but all in all I think I am rooting for Kaname.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:51 pm
go kaname i was really happy that they are together and zero hates her now that she is a vampire  

a falling angel

dark11krad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:25 pm
Yuimikiko
Zirumi
DarkRose136

The other vampires in the Night Class seem to hold her in high esteem with the news that she's related to Kaname in some way. Doesn't that imply that she's a Pureblood vampire? The mother used her power to suppress Yuuki's vampirism until someone of the same bloodline decides to release her from the spell... so, yeahhh~h...

*shrugs* Who knows? I'm more interested to see how Zero reacts to it. ^-^;;  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:33 pm
Yuimikiko
I got this from Wikipedia, at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_Knight

Senri Shiki (支葵千里, Shiki Senri?)
One of the youngest Night Class members. He works as a model with Rima Tohya. When the night class is given orders to hunt down a level E vampire, Shiki is usually the one we see out hunting the level E vampires. Shiki has a whip-like weapon which develops from his blood. His father is Rido Kuran (Kaname's uncle), making him Kaname's cousin and his mother's uncle is part of the council. His mother was also a former actress, making the Shiki family well known. Shiki's body is currently being possessed by his father's soul, who is supposed to be dead. He and Yuki are cousins. He is not Kaname's cousin by blood.

Wait go back...

Shiki's body is currently being possessed by his father's soul, who is supposed to be dead. He and Yuki are cousins.
He and Yuki are cousins.
OHMIGOD!!! So Yuki really isn't human! Aaaghhh... I so confused!!!

Wow.. xd so Kaname and Yuki aren't related O_O?  

Gobleybop

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:46 pm
DarkRose136
Nightmaresky

I don't think the incest in situation is gross, they are purebloods, and to be able to keep that legacy they must keep the bloodline pure by all means. And who she should belong with in the end, well I am torn between Zero and Kaname, but all in all I think I am rooting for Kaname.
User ImageI finally got to see him! Most amazing thing ever!User ImageUser Image

i know what you mean, i haven't been able to pick who i want her to end up with.. and as far as i know her and Kaname are not really related so in some ways i am ok with that but in other ways i'd like to see her go with zero, seeing as they have gone through a lot too.. and when she was giving zero her blood kinda got my hopes up for them to be together xd
Gah I'm torn!
I want more chapters.

User Image Kissing is just something that is fun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:05 pm
Lady_Servai
It turns out that yuki is not human, but actually a pure blooded vampire, wat more is tat she a kuran, daughter of kaname parent, but kaname say tat he isn't yuki real brother. so who is he? stressed stressed stressed

Well, i don't know if my information is completly accurate, but from what i heard, Kaname is Yuki's real brother, but Yuki was only born for the sole purpose of being kaname's wife. i think it's called inter-marraige but i'm not certain sweatdrop . so, since there are very few pureblood vampire's left, they marry family, which kinda sound crazy to me. sweatdrop  

Hopefull happiness

Bashful Autobiographer

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:16 am
Quote:
Another Wikipedia quote:

She cares deeply about Zero, and has strong feelings for him. She thinks Zero as her little brother. It was revealed in chapter 35 that she is the daughter of the Kuran family, which is primarily pure blood-vampires. She and Kaname are engaged; it is normal for pureblood siblings to marry. She does have vampire powers as well, this was witnessed in chapter 36 when she was getting over the shock of her parents deaths to save her she accidentally made large cracks in the wall

There you go. So, Yuki only feels brotherly feelings toward Zero, she is the daughter of the Kuran family, and she is engaged to Kaname.

I'm so glad her and Kaname are together!!  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff